Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Why's he talking poo poo on Bob now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Jusupov posted:

I presume use mr strange to kill robits?
The "No matter who wins we lose" makes me think it's Ultron versus demons.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/833011709732220928

If you or anyone you know is considering suicide, please call the suicide hotline at 1-800-SUCKAFUCKINDISNEYDICK

Coolspaz
Feb 26, 2004
And so it came to pass, and so it was told, quoth the raven "never more"
After not playing for a couple years I'm so lost. I'm thinking I'll just start a new dude and kinda start over. How is juggernaut doing? And what's a good build for him

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Gibbering Madness posted:

If you or anyone you know is considering suicide, please call the suicide hotline at 1-800-SUCKAFUCKINDISNEYDICK

go back to /v/

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Cosmicing spidey hit him hard

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

The "No matter who wins we lose" makes me think it's Ultron versus demons.

yeah really does sound like it's Ultron doing the usual demon clearing for this one

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The objectives have all pretty much been Limbo, Midtown demons, or specific bosses so I doubt they switch it up now.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

what are the chances gaz makes general kl'rt playable when they need a sick af villain to add and want to phone it in by using existing assets

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Coolspaz posted:

After not playing for a couple years I'm so lost. I'm thinking I'll just start a new dude and kinda start over. How is juggernaut doing? And what's a good build for him
Juggernaut is great. You have a lot of options, but taking Ceaseless Momentum and Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut in the last two talent tiers means you can spend all of your time running around in his signature and the rest of the build is up to you. He also has punching and elbow drop builds, but none of them allow you to headbutt trash at speed forever.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Percelus posted:

what are the chances gaz makes general kl'rt playable when they need a sick af villain to add and want to phone it in by using existing assets
They just gave Doctor Octopus a new costume with a visual update, so fl'rt will be second at best.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

He calls his therapist every time he sees a staircase he has to climb.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Ghostlight posted:

Juggernaut is great. You have a lot of options, but taking Ceaseless Momentum and Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut in the last two talent tiers means you can spend all of your time running around in his signature and the rest of the build is up to you. He also has punching and elbow drop builds, but none of them allow you to headbutt trash at speed forever.

there's absolutely no reason you can't combine both, and that's exactly what you should do

ceaseless momentum sucks now since it shuts off all other sources of momentum generation, so just go with the devastating charge talent in tier 4

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

My current one drops all momentum with an elbow drop whenever I need to reapply lariat/fray aoe/headbutt. By the time I run through everything that's not my sig Ceaseless has filled me right back up, so it's still not a bad talent.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I, too, remove the best element of a game and then wonder why lots of people complain and also keep complaining forever.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

I imagine it's probably the best talent to take for a punchernaut build that wants to stand still all day.

I roll with the 20s cooldown Scion talent in tier 3 that makes your BEDs also autocrit, so for 8s you have the benefit of Ceaseless Momentum without the huge downside, for the massive boss destroying hits. Then for 12s you use your signature as a spender. Repeat as needed.

:itjb:

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

punchymcpunch posted:

I, too, remove the best element of a game and then wonder why lots of people complain and also keep complaining forever.

Look man, maybe you just need to see the bigger picture or something. Now let me promise you some vague things but the only promises that are going to be kept are the ones about removing features from the game.

There is probably going to be another giant shitstorm when they finally do remove costumes from prestiging, then another shitstorm when the omega powers are underwhelming and crappy and people will miss their uniques, and between now and then they are probably going to announce some other polarizing thing that is retarded.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
This game will do fine as long as they keep making Jean and Emma costumes.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Kainser posted:

This game will do fine as long as they keep making Jean and Emma costumes.

Gaz will make their boobs smaller

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

just got this out of a single Shield Box

that's 2 heroes (Thing, DD) a Wolverine costume, a gungnir, and a cosmic xboner book :drat:

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Grinning Goblin posted:

Gaz will make their boobs smaller

and their vagines too long

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

just got this out of a single Shield Box

that's 2 heroes (Thing, DD) a Wolverine costume, a gungnir, and a cosmic xboner book :drat:

My condolences on the costume.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Kainser posted:

My condolences on the costume.

Is it a bad render because in the comics it's a decent look?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

did you guys know that the glowing purple eyes visual adapts to cyclops???? it looks soooo dumb and kicks rear end

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Toshimo posted:

Is it a bad render because in the comics it's a decent look?
It's one of the early costumes so all of its textures are as flat as possible and the fang decorations just hover in position.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Ghostlight posted:

It's one of the early costumes so all of its textures are as flat as possible and the fang decorations just hover in position.

Ugh

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Are those visual updates in yet or just on tc?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
where the crap do you track your objectives for the ARMOR event

Jayme
Jul 16, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

where the crap do you track your objectives for the ARMOR event

Do you mean who to kill? You should have a buff running that'll tell you if you mouse over it. The buff UI is in the very bottom-right corner of your screen.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

To clarify - you will have a blurry red target 'buff' in your list that says "Hey, it's ARMOR event!" There are no default objectives for ARMOR - you receive targets as a dropped red target buff (like the increased experience/move speed buffs enemies randomly drop) which will give you another red target buff that isn't so blurry with a 30 minute duration, and mousing over that will tell you who to kill for bonus ARMOR currency.

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Or they could be referring to the mission you hand back to jocasta, which I think is tracked under global events.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Overminty posted:

Or they could be referring to the mission you hand back to jocasta, which I think is tracked under global events.

Yep, this. It only appears in the mission tracker on the side of the screen - along with the incomplete Limbo/Mystic Mayhem missions I can't complete until that stupid event come around again. Jocasta's mission doesn't appear in the mission log for some damned reason.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Are infinity orb cases affect by exp boosts?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

malhavok posted:

Are infinity orb cases affect by exp boosts?

No. And who knows if they'll make an infinity event where the xp per point is lowered.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

based on what they said, they probably won't, since it's infinite grind now

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51pWiaQgz4w

I saw this and thought of this thread.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Jusupov posted:

I presume use mr strange to kill robits?

Ah they went with the minimum number for a battalion

If you have to kill stuff with multiple heroes or kill demons + bosses it'll show up as 0/2 which is a shame

I think this is the correct thread this time

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
sir this is the mcdonalds drive thru thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

And yet there's a 70/30 shot the VU will be worse.