Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

about to watch the dreamhack csgo grand final. cheering for vp

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Shin Megami 4: Apocalypse

I am on the last dungeon of this and it's probably the best JRPG I've ever played

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

Fire watch is a good feels game

Meh.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i watch like every cs tournament and it makes me seriously consider joining a team and attempting to go pro every time even though i know it would totally destroy my life

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

over 200k watching thats nuts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[my brain weighing the options, knowing full well i would end up in some low - mid tier div 1 unpaid australian team and never go further] you should quit your job and play one game 16 hours a day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i watch like every cs tournament and it makes me seriously consider joining a team and attempting to go pro every time even though i know it would totally destroy my life

was it the cs or fps thread where we talked about crazy team house rules and the batshit stories they had about being forced to play 14 hours a day and share an apartment with 5 other guys lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

was it the cs or fps thread where we talked about crazy team house rules and the batshit stories they had about being forced to play 14 hours a day and share an apartment with 5 other guys lol

i dont know but i remember talking about how the best australian team had to live in a vegas hotel together for like 6 months lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

over 200k watching thats nuts

Csgo is broadcast weekly on cable tv

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

it was teh evo thread for some reason https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783293&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post462202215

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i dont know but i remember talking about how the best australian team had to live in a vegas hotel together for like 6 months lmfao

god lmao

In Training posted:

Csgo is broadcast weekly on cable tv

woah. i thought EVO SF5 was the first game to pierce the veil

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

I am on the last dungeon of this and it's probably the best JRPG I've ever played

It's fantastic but it would rank 3 or 4 if it finishes as strong as it is now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

god lmao

woah. i thought EVO SF5 was the first game to pierce the veil

ESPN also broadcasts MOBAs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol att my post in this thread

me in the evo thread posted:

i didnt know where to post this but it doesnt need its own thread but this is a guy forgetting to turn off their mic in the toilet on live tv https://www.twitch.tv/eleaguetv/v/78284085?t=38m

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

ESPN also broadcasts MOBAs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lol att my post in this thread

forgot about this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783293&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post462202183

extremebuff posted:

i ran into a level 530 player in overwatch the other day that said he was paid to play. i asked how much and he goes "well i still work at office depot"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

How are you liking Halo Wars 2? It looks cool.

It's good so far. I thought it would be radically different from the first but it's largely the same with some control improvements (you can cycle through different unit types when you select your army, and you can also finally assign units to separate groups)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

every thread in the imp zone should automatically go into the goldmine instead of the archives

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

every thread in the imp zone should automatically go into the goldmine instead of the archives

I really like all the liveposting threads like Nintendo directs, evo, E3 etc

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

The night before I move to boulder and I'm gonna play some 3ds when my gf falls asleep. See you all in a new state

I thought you lived in Australia

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

I really like all the liveposting threads like Nintendo directs, evo, E3 etc

Imp Zone E3 threads are le creme de la amour.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im surprised that evo thread isnt way longer

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Yeah you're right. I'm sorry for doubting you Fungah.

apology accepted. lets put ths trying time behind us

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tumor looking batty posted:

I thought you lived in Australia

Looks like somebody's not up on their IZ lore.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good old games is selling witcher 3 wild hunt with every expansion at 24 dollars so that for the next few weekends

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Picked up DQ7 again. Got the fire stone and gonna climb the Tallest Tower next.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Picked up DQ7 again. Got the fire stone and gonna climb the Tallest Tower next.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Coming down off Guilty Gear and planning on some stardew mining for the next few hours.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres a village later where i walked in and the first thing i saw was a cat and i went "oh no not again" but it was just a normal cat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im surprised that evo thread isnt way longer

Theres a really bizarre offshoot of imp zone fighting gamers who only post in the Imp Zone Fighting Game Discord but they used to post here when the FG threads first started. Evo 2015 was a classic thread, Evo 2016, eh...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

theres a village later where i walked in and the first thing i saw was a cat and i went "oh no not again" but it was just a normal cat

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really loved the monster of the week episodic structure of 7

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still think about this moment and post https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718845&pagenumber=86&perpage=40#post447952153 periodically. Its probably nonsense without the context but hell,

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Theres a really bizarre offshoot of imp zone fighting gamers who only post in the Imp Zone Fighting Game Discord but they used to post here when the FG threads first started. Evo 2015 was a classic thread, Evo 2016, eh...

yeah i know, one of them is this forums mod

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Hard to believe ppl who move offsite are being weird

Sockmafia
Mar 4, 2015

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Would you kindly get a bomb rear end avatar?

Where do I get one of these bomb-rear end avatars you speak of?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Europa for like 8 hours just now. Time for some Yakuza 0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nuclear throne is so good