Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

But this girl is a better vaper than Bboy360!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I just listened to #230 again and noticed something specific this time around. :)

Yes! Thank you. That was bothering me. It was almost unacknowledged in the ep except Spooks (the doc submitter) mentioned it on the ballp.it forums.

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
I know this is a dangerous fallacy, but if you're that paranoid about the feds comin' to gitcha, then maybe what you're doing is kinda sketchy.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
They're not even paranoid about like, the FBI knocking down doors though. They're paranoid that the FDA might start looking at what's in the vapes.

Deport The Irish
Nov 25, 2013
I'm guessing that the FDA paranoia posts are actually a few years old. A friend of mine runs a vape shop and every few months he's venting about how FDA tyrannically makes sure that the labels on the vape juice bottles are actually true, or prohibits untrained retail workers from giving away free samples of addictive substances. Actually, it is kind of weird that nicotine retailers can't do the last when alcohol retailers can, but that's another discussion.

Deport The Irish fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Feb 7, 2017

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...
I've got an ex that vapes. She's ranted about labeling too, out of terror that it will "put all the small vape shops out of business" when they have to register each of their "flavors." I generally just nodded along because, man do I not care. I guess I can empathize with the "small batch" aspect of the "hobby." And I smoke a pipe or hookah from time to time, different flavors do exist and make for different experiences. Plus, nerds love fiddling with things and I can see an aspect of that in having your vaporizer set up just so. But also, you're selling bottle of syrup with candy-names that kill you if you drink them.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Finally got around to listening to this, and it's clear that he had way, way too much fun with the babytalk at the end.

Is there something you need to tell us, Lou?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

McGlockenshire posted:

Finally got around to listening to this, and it's clear that he had way, way too much fun with the babytalk at the end.

Is there something you need to tell us, Lou?
This isn't even new for him - check out the reading at 19:56 in this classic episode.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfeVS7wSym8

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

l .... lowtax??

Arrhythmia fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 8, 2017

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Anyone know where I'd find a good content source for elevator fans?

e: nvm it's just making fun of autistic people

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Feb 14, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Just in time for Valentine's Day, Extra Credit visits okstupid OKCpuid.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

This week, the F Plus gets real super powers, like no for real guys

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
The F Plus: Where internet becomes reality :dogbutton:

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

literally what was Stog trying to say that came out like "tag m'lud"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lemon how can you pick out ANY document and not expect cum to show up

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Djeser posted:

I'm pretty sure thats what he was actually trying to say.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
STOG's British accent in this episode might be the funniest British accent they've ever done.

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Not to say all the others weren't good, but this was my favorite episode out of the past few.

It's just pure, undiluted internet bullshit and every second of it is beautiful.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Hey, Arm-Fall-Off-Boy!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Boots always has the best little quips. "Parsley, sage, rosemary, and cum" killed me.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

STOG's British accent in this episode might be the funniest British accent they've ever done.
It's great, but it doesn't quite reach the heights of "Si, seņor!" from the omorashi episode.

Djeser posted:

"Tag [for the next reader], my lord."

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Feb 17, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sitting Here posted:

Boots always has the best little quips. "Parsley, sage, rosemary, and cum" killed me.

Boots is tremendously underrated

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Sitting Here posted:

:agreed:

This episode was just fantastic in general. I think Kumquatxop's second reading was my favourite.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
My super power is that I'm a sloth that goes super fast but only if nobody looks at me.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If I die from hyperventilating laughing at this, blame that last guy whose superpower was Being A Walking F Plus Bingo Card. Holy poo poo.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

Midnight Voyager posted:

If I die from hyperventilating laughing at this, blame that last guy whose superpower was Being A Walking F Plus Bingo Card. Holy poo poo.

I was waiting the whole time for someone to yell Bingo. I want that last post on my loving wall.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That post is like the last post from DRUGS! about the guy on the roller skates.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anyone not able to listen to the infowars episode since Trump won?

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Covok posted:

Because you find it too distasteful or because you get redirected to nsa.gov when you try to download it?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

my girlfriend is Legos posted:

Because you find it too distasteful or because you get redirected to nsa.gov when you try to download it?

More that it sucks Trump treats Alex Jones as a real news source and legitmized Alex Jones.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wait.

quote:

1. Joey Scarbury - Believe It Or Not
2. Bonnie Tyler - Theme From The Greatest American Hero

eh?

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Covok posted:

No problems here.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDaIzsOCkEE

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/Lady_Frenzy/status/832839424413204482

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.

The other possible answer is Black and White and Black and Blue.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ZorajitZorajit posted:

I've got an ex that vapes. She's ranted about labeling too, out of terror that it will "put all the small vape shops out of business" when they have to register each of their "flavors." I generally just nodded along because, man do I not care. I guess I can empathize with the "small batch" aspect of the "hobby." And I smoke a pipe or hookah from time to time, different flavors do exist and make for different experiences. Plus, nerds love fiddling with things and I can see an aspect of that in having your vaporizer set up just so. But also, you're selling bottle of syrup with candy-names that kill you if you drink them.

Would you think of all the artisans who selflessly pour tar and formaldehyde into the lungs of their customers?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Hey, man, they only provide the material. Nothing says anyone have to get hurt by them.

Smoking doesn't kill people. People kill people.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

It's a real Catch 22.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
In which episode did John lick a girl's pussy only to find that it tasted like shfuck?