Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Milo seems pretty shook by this, at least judging by the flurry of poo poo he's posted to defend himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm the vaping luchadore

Milo says groping doesn't count as sexual assault either. Starting to feel like a lot of this isn't trolling at all. Milo doesn't actually understand consent.

probaly. but he also probably doesn't care.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Milo seems pretty shook by this, at least judging by the flurry of poo poo he's posted to defend himself.

interesting, link?

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm the vaping luchadore

Milo says groping doesn't count as sexual assault either. Starting to feel like a lot of this isn't trolling at all. Milo doesn't actually understand consent.

he was raped by a priest as a young teen, he says its fine because he went looking for sex from priests, how could you blame them for what they did? he called his abuser "a great priest". it's a common response of abuse victims who have not been properly rehabilitated

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

THC posted:

he was raped by a priest as a young teen, he says its fine because he went looking for sex from priests, how could you blame them for what they did? he called his abuser "a great priest". it's a common response of abuse victims who have not been properly rehabilitated

yeah, that sounds about right. mix that with his self harmful views of homosexuality and of course he has those views. is right wing twitter reacting to this yet?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Dapper_Swindler posted:

interesting, link?
Things like this

and talking about all the times he's attacked / outed pedophiles, how people will believe anything about celebrities, and how he was just being edgy about when he was molested. It's kinda weird to see him somewhat on the defensive.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Frankly im betting team reagan is okay with this because they're a bunch of pedos and repressed fags too. And boy do they ever hate them some women

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Doctor Spaceman posted:

He's shook since CPAC is his meal ticket and something like this could ruin everything.

edit: Here's some good tweets on Milo.

https://twitter.com/aaronlammer/status/833405750630191104

SoupyTwist has issued a correction as of 04:44 on Feb 20, 2017

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Things like this

and talking about all the times he's attacked / outed pedophiles, how people will believe anything about celebrities, and how he was just being edgy about when he was molested. It's kinda weird to see him somewhat on the defensive.

e.g.,

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Milo advocating for NAMBLA in a video with The Amazing Atheist

Having to type those words fills me so much rage i want to destroy the entire internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLUTDOLpQCo

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Gonna be great watching MAGA pizzagate chuds defend Milo openly advocating for pedophilia.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Doctor Spaceman posted:

and how he was just being edgy about when he was molested

so he is being owned for being ironic about that poo poo and is now trying to be super serious about trauma that he himself dismissed with lols?

drat that is some serious poetic irony in megatons here

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

Milo advocating for NAMBLA in a video with The Amazing Atheist

Having to type those words fills me so much rage i want to destroy the entire internet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ-EOg38t1o

you really that surprised though? AA has always been a hosed up sex degenerate loser who always takes the edgyist view point and of course he will hang out with milo who is basicaly the same thing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Freep seems mostly to dig Milo, but there is a contingent of homophobes who just cant handle the idea of a gay man being a part of their movement:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3526557/posts#comment

These are the same people who were Cruz voters till the end.

E: Here are some choice cuts from the Milo haters:

quote:

Without traditional values, the Republican Party will drift left until it disappears into gay lifestyle.
Wave goodbye.

24 posted on 2/18/2017, 3:48:31 PM by donna ('God's standards, like it or not, are the basis for the laws that led to western civilization.)

quote:

Yes. He overtly mocks God and Christian worldview, although he admits he is going to hell, as a strident “Catholic” (but he loves it).

Now, I agree with almost all of his arguments and the Catholic Church was the most rational at one time (Summa), but he is glorifying men who sodomize other males——totally incompatible with Natural Law (our Constitution) and Christian worldview. He is NOT a conservative at all.

He advocates a satanic Luciferean behavior which is learned from child abuse, child neglect and by emasculation of boys (usually by rape, like in Afghanistan).

That anyone puts that evil, vile “lifestyle” on stage for the young to admire, is not doing “good” in the long run and it defies Reason.

Sodomy should still be a felony. I don’t mind people in the closet, for I have compassion for their childhood, but I rebuke the vile sin of sodomy which should never be promoted or encouraged by “Just Laws”.

Milo winks and twirls his pearls to make sodomy glamorous to the young boys again—like it is in Afghanistan and was in Sparta. It is a Worldview which clashes with a Christian Worldview because it uses the body in evil,vile, dysfunctional, meaningless ways which always accompanies pederasty-—so it should NEVER be promoted to little children in a true “Justice” system-—or with a group, like Conservatives, that advocated the Natural Family and Natural Duties.

Conservatives should NOT have such a wide tent it allows Lucifereanism to be mingled with Christianity. It is the slippery slope.

32 posted on 2/18/2017, 4:04:49 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

He apparently thinks his schtick about black men means something to somebody. And if Chris Christie shows up, maybe he’ll fat shame him - that’s another unpleasing habit of his. I almost fainted today when Bill Maher compared him to Christopher Hitchens! Bill’s stupid on more levels than one...

47 posted on 2/18/2017, 4:49:29 PM by miss marmelstein

quote:

Milo is gay, you like him and want to make him a star.

Face facts.. you promote faggotry.

48 posted on 2/18/2017, 4:52:44 PM by humblegunner

Montasque has issued a correction as of 04:28 on Feb 20, 2017

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wowzers, turns out you can't actually be a edgelord forever, without consequences.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I want Bill to eat poo poo for this somehow

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/832866515594522624

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Bill maher hates muslims so much he'd gladly suck a pedophiles dick if it will mean sticking it to leftists and muslims.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
milo got into his grandma's pearls

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Ace of Baes posted:

Gonna be great watching MAGA pizzagate chuds defend Milo openly advocating for pedophilia.

/r/conspiracy posted:

It's insane mental gymnastics to rationalize what he's talking about. I'm not a Donald or Hillary supporter and my history shows that, I've never said a bad word about milo, but this is just sick and disgusting. However that doesn't mean the validity of his stance on free speech is any less. To the trump supporters you're allowed to agree with Milo than you can't silence someone for having a different opinion and simultaneously call him out for this hosed up poo poo

/r/conspiracy posted:

Milo is a very mentally disturbed individual...

quote:

of course he's gay

/r/conspiracy posted:

I almost feel like this post along with many of the comments is a coordinated attack against Milo. It's obvious nobody in their right mind would OPENLY advocate pedophilia, regardless of whether or not they agreed with it. I don't buy it.

/r/conspiracy posted:

you're not loving helping milo. we're in a vulnerable position when it comes to widespread pedophilia in our government and you're making it lightly? What the gently caress. Now I understand why most people don't have sympathy for people who has pedophilia tendencies but doesn't take action on it. they dont want to humanize it in any way.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i think we finally found the type of outrage that even Milo doesn't want

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/833551412583919616

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Zikan posted:

i think we finally found the type of outrage that even Milo doesn't want

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/833551412583919616

Hardcore rightwing homophobes joining forces with the Dems to take down a gay alt-right Troll is very 2017.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/833505923582853120
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/833506985236688896

E:
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/833544344728539136
https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/833550723199623169
https://twitter.com/theblaze/status/833469599081492480
https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/833426365806440449

Milo shouldn't have crossed the REAGAN BATTALAION

Montasque has issued a correction as of 08:11 on Feb 20, 2017

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Don't gently caress with Theocons, they're just as insane and conspiratorial as the Nazis, but with the added benefit of thinking God is ordering them to buttfuck America.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The milo interview was actually really pathetic because it was two guys who don't actually tell jokes but pretend to deferring to each other.

Also Mill purposely name droppped Anne Coulter like some desperate Sith apprentice begging for a master.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
i know people love Bernie: but imo warren would have won

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

lol get hosed milo

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Man says you should be able to say anything complains about being called a pedophile.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

So much for the counterculture Right.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's made the main page of the guardian lol

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm glad he's getting humbled, but depressed it wasn't for any of the poo poo he said before.

"Antifa prevents pedo apologist speaking at Berkeley" - how many of the same 'but mah free speech'-ers would have come rushing to his defense then? loving none, that's how many.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

yeah, he strayed way to far from dogma and he is might be hosed now. conservatives would have been "fine" with him as gay because he spewed their bullshit rhetoric but now he outed himself as a pedo or at the very least a supporter of the ideal. and that's something no one (sane) supports. and it seems this will probably take off since no one (even alt right) likes him really.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
So that Richard Spencer nazi doesn't like Milo? I haven't paid attention to these people really.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Drunkboxer posted:

So that Richard Spencer nazi doesn't like Milo? I haven't paid attention to these people really.

various types of alt right people frequently have very public beefs, dickspence and milo being the two most dramaqueeny of them

it was only a matter of time

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

spencer hates him because he is gay and (possibly) jewish.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Drunkboxer posted:

A year or two ago Milo wrote a manifesto about how the far right needed to embrace the alt-right and become best buddies. Stormfront's official response was "“Breitbart’s Alt-Right Analysis is the Product of a Degenerate Homosexual and an Ethnic Mongrel.”

Turns out they're not fans.

So much for tolerant white supremicists :shrug:

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

ive only just heard what milo sounds like for the first time because of this boy loving video and i am very disappointed to be honest

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

wrong

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hell yes they all hate each other haha

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Warren is currently trailing generic dem in a Trump matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Hell yes they all hate each other haha

Since there's no functional ideology anywhere within the alt right headspace, most of the movement's 'leaders' are naked opportunists who jumped on the wagon to make a quick buck, and they're largely independent operators, so they think nothing of trying to take out the knees of the other 'leaders' who they see as competitors, not colleagues.