Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Weeping Wound posted:

huh, so Trump doesn't like Malmö or Skåne

well TOO BAD, it's a nice place and my family lives there! :q:

RIP them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

oh man i hope there is a generation coming up that hardcore turns against anime as a stupid thing their dumb old dad likes

im excited for this day because then i can be the cool dad who never watched animes

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Jose posted:

i'm going to use less instead of fewer

i approve because who cares really?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Kids will get over anime and get into grunge and rocket arena and then I'll be a valuable elder.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

same

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

rudatron posted:

also it kind of bothers me that english is classified as a germanic language because that's not really the case anymore, and one really interesting theory that I learned recently is the idea that English is actually a creole

english being a creole makes sense. there's so much french in english, my go-to when i don't know a word in french is to try to pronounce the english word frenchily

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jose posted:

you should use less fewer often in my umpinion

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i refuse to believe that, outside of weirdo internet circles, anime is popular enough for kids to rebel against. like, out in the real world, i can't remember the last time i spent quality time with a person who was into anime. it's overrepresented on the internet.

the interent is real life

the internet is president now

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

Kids will get over anime and get into grunge and rocket arena and then I'll be a valuable elder.

i thought it was called rocket leauge

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

im not sure exactly how to express this, but the insane clown posse cover of "shout" by tears for fears is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t2BRV6YW9s

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Jose posted:

Are you going to post fewer?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

In the dark future of the internet there is only anime and those who transgress against it will be ejected into meatspace for kawaiimes against uguumanity

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

one of my fave professors would correct my papers with regards to "who's" and "that's." "Who's" is for people and "that's" is for objects. So, it's incorrect to write "The man that's running away right now is the thief." It's "The man who's running away right now is the thief."

Now I always notice it but I also would never correct one of my students on that because who the hell cares?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rear end cobra posted:

Are you going to post fewer?

rude

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Just heard a cropduster zoom overhead so I ran outside and it was flying around doing sky writing - it spelled out MILO. Did something happen?

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
i'm the rapper named lil wyte

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

It just spelled out YIANNOPOULOS too.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Sweden has a population of about 10m, probably 500k of that are "female ethinic swedes age 12-16". So 20m male refugees age 16-35.

checks out

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i approve because who cares really?

my parents and boss correct me nearly every time

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
while the nerd dads were whacking it to fake anime ladies i was enjoy the american television renaissance

bet u've never heard of a little show called david simon's's wire's

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

All those dumb little rules are wrong

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Squizzle posted:

patlabor doujinshi???

??????
?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Jose posted:

they need more going on in their lives than the pride of knowing a useless bit of syntax.

Serf
May 5, 2011

welcome to politics, where the facts are made up and the truth doesn't matter

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I work in health insurance and one of my billing reports is showing a total client count of "1488" on Presidents' Day. Wow

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Fidel Castronaut posted:

one of my fave professors would correct my papers with regards to "who's" and "that's." "Who's" is for people and "that's" is for objects. So, it's incorrect to write "The man that's running away right now is the thief." It's "The man who's running away right now is the thief."

Now I always notice it but I also would never correct one of my students on that because who the hell cares?

a stylebook is going to explode out of my chest and flutter its pages like a howling spirit

I sort of hope it's the AP stylebook and not CMOS because one will leave a hole and the other will take my whole ribcage with it

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Citizen Tayne posted:

I work in health insurance and one of my billing reports is showing a total client count of "1488" on Presidents' Day. Wow

lol thats the nazi number

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

It just spelled out YIANNOPOULOS too.

Eager to see if the next word is SUCKS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Why do we need to import these european fascists when we have so many here? Oh right ours all look fat and inbred.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

DrPossum posted:

Sweden has a population of about 10m, probably 500k of that are "female ethinic swedes age 12-16". So 20m male refugees age 16-35.

checks out

lol i love how their answer for source is "demographics... i think it's roughly correct"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

a stylebook is going to explode out of my chest and flutter its pages like a howling spirit

I sort of hope it's the AP stylebook and not CMOS because one will leave a hole and the other will take my whole ribcage with it

I learned some AP when I taught in a writing center but jettisoned all of it since then. Never used Chicago, only MLA, which has dumb citation rules but the devil you know and all that.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Just heard a cropduster zoom overhead so I ran outside and it was flying around doing sky writing - it spelled out MILO. Did something happen?

he said that it's good when older men have sex with underage boys

not joking

Serf
May 5, 2011

the fact that milo yannodopolus has gone from internet gamergate troll to nationally-known lambasted conservative mouthpiece that incites riots is pretty drat 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

deadgoon posted:

lol thats the nazi number

Not as good as the sex number

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

one time i took a car2go somewhere and the total cost was $14.88 and i was like "holy smokes that smart fortwo is a racist little car"

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ECONOMY HUMMING

https://twitter.com/Patrick_J_Egan/status/832356035230830594

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm gonna put out a sign in front of my house that says "dead swede parking"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/touchmybobby/status/833156775931174912

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009