Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Countdown to dox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
No kidding. Blur your face cole. The doxxing types are ruthless.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

That shits already out there by this point. RIP Cole

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
It's not the first time I've posted my face.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I grow a no bullshit Afro if I just grow my hair out. My retiree ID card has a very stoned very Afro'd Shim pic on it.

Please confirm that you look vaguely like Jeff Lynne. That's the image I've had at least.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

bengy81 posted:

Please confirm that you look vaguely like Jeff Lynne. That's the image I've had at least.

With a more jihadi looking beard, yeah that kinda looks like me. I'm serious about the fro though. That poo poo is something to behold. It's trashier than a mullet in a lot of ways.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I just get the barber to hit my beard with the number 4 clipper when I get a haircut.

They don't even charge me for it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I have trimmers of my own and keep it at a 3 and 0 on the neck to get rid of neckbeard.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I too suffer from a sever jewfro when it grows out enough

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

orange juche posted:

The expanse is really good poo poo.

This. Was very disappointed to learn (about 3/4 through S1) that S2 is just barely airing on SyFy and isn't even scheduled for Netflix yet. :( They got so many of the details plausibly right.

Vasudus posted:

Monty peers into the camera

it's a living

:laffo:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm going grey at an OK pace. Much prefer that than losing my hair.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I beard, but keep it buzzed down short with clippers every few weeks. If I let it get too long, it really shows the graying

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Been losing my hair since I was like 20, and I've been finding grey hairs EVERYWHERE for the last year or so.

If they every invent a cure for male pattern baldness I am going to have the most amazing pony tail...

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
New favorite dad channel, Regular Car Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfFXkYaEy6g&t=230s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBkjXdCf8DE&t=158s

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Godholio posted:

This. Was very disappointed to learn (about 3/4 through S1) that S2 is just barely airing on SyFy and isn't even scheduled for Netflix yet. :( They got so many of the details plausibly right.

:laffo:

Season 2 is available for purchase and episodes are streaming the day after they Air on Amazon. Season 1 is free with Amazon Prime.

Worth the $19 or whatever to buy season 2.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
There's a 20 year old Asian kid in my classes who is already going grey.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I'm going grey but my hair is super thick (actually no poo poo broke a comb in it once) to the point of annoyance but considering most of the guys I know are losing theirs I know better than to carp about it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Gotta love NYC subway ads

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I'm going grey but my hair is super thick (actually no poo poo broke a comb in it once) to the point of annoyance but considering most of the guys I know are losing theirs I know better than to carp about it.

My hairline is a little farther back than it was five years ago but my hair is still pretty thick. I shower at night before bed but I still have to actually wash my hair in the morning because 1) I'm a greasy gently caress and 2) it's the only way I can tame the beast.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Zeris posted:

Hmmm. Strong execution on relatable idea. A-

I'd like to see a slogan such as "Drill, baby. Drill."

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
My beard is a goddamn mess today. But it's always at least a little bit of a mess as it's a foot long.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
yess new laundry machine. I tipped the lowes delivery guys because getting it in and the old one is a pain in the rear end up and down stairs whatnot, and they seemed honestly shocked. What a lovely job that must be.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

yess new laundry machine. I tipped the lowes delivery guys because getting it in and the old one is a pain in the rear end up and down stairs whatnot, and they seemed honestly shocked. What a lovely job that must be.

i always tip those dudes so that they dont come and rob me later

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Season 2 is available for purchase and episodes are streaming the day after they Air on Amazon. Season 1 is free with Amazon Prime.

Worth the $19 or whatever to buy season 2.

Amos is the GiP spirit animal. He's enlisted as gently caress and awesome.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MA-Horus posted:

Amos is the GiP spirit animal. He's enlisted as gently caress and awesome.

His character is the best in the books and it's good that they didn't gently caress it up with the show

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
I tell you what, watching a Roomba do its thing is pretty good fun! Crack open a sixer, plunk 'er down in a room, and let her rip!

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Pesticide20 posted:

His character is the best in the books and it's good that they didn't gently caress it up with the show

I'm just getting through the first book now and I am very happy they didn't stray too far away between the books and the show, some stuff got shifted around but that's about it.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

TBeats posted:

thinking about shaving my awesome beard, cutting my poofy luscious locks, and not looking like a bum anymore.

thoughts?

I can't imagine not wanting to look homeless. Its my number one goal in life now.

Zeris posted:

This is awesome.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Airplane! Is a pretty good midwatch movie.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If you like Airplane!, you should watch Kentucky Fried Movie.

If only for the Catholic high school girls in trouble.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

when someone has managed to keep pace with an nsx in their sedan it kind of ruins the mystique of it for them ;)

It's always easy to spot another G37 owner

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

g35 but close enough

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Does the mouthful of cock give it away?

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
New Katy Perry music video(actual music video this time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7pMggPnug

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Evil SpongeBob posted:

Does the mouthful of cock give it away?

Sorry 'bout your Mustang/Camaro/Charger/Challenger/Lexus/Audi, I guess

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/21/news/economy/sell-your-old-used-car/index.html

This sound legit to anyone else?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ugh reading that made me do the dubious KBB on my car and apparently I can get around $9-10k trade or selling right now. I'm sure I could put a bit of elbow grease, new tires and brakes and pump that up a bit

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Anybody want to sell me a tiptronic GTI... I got $$$ baby

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

ugh reading that made me do the dubious KBB on my car and apparently I can get around $9-10k trade or selling right now. I'm sure I could put a bit of elbow grease, new tires and brakes and pump that up a bit

i got a letter from my dealer offering me a bonus. i still owe like 4k on it though and im not going to be able to pay it off anytime soon though, yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I have 3 paid off cars ('15 CR-V, 01 740, 01 S2000) and I lust for new car but considering whats going on with the world I just can't bring myself to get another loan for something I truly do not need...but :(

• Locked thread