Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Cutting it about as fine as it can be cut, but here's the playable rough draft of From Hell's Heart. Looking forward to playtesting!

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Do you want a rough, finished-enough draft of Strikers [NG+]? How about the rather essential premade characters I made for playtesting? Well, here you go.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
Blossom, silent rose! We drink deep of your thorns to resist the blight!

The Requim for Rose rough draft is here. I'm looking forward to watching it collapse under its own weight.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ive been a lot busuer than i anticipated
late pass please

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Huh-Wha? Crap! I'm sorry guys but I lost track of time while watching Heavy Traffic (in my defense I've also been out of commission due to the changing weather and the dust from moving).

The Cut-off is this post here, as opposed to the time one. It's not fair to punish y'all for my error, so I'm considering any post before this one to be on time.

I'll update the thread in the morning with hyperlinks to all the submissions. Those who are Late Passing must submit a playtest ready draft by February 26th at 11:59p CST so they can get it playtested by the Week 5 deadline.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Late to doing so, but I have to drop out. Life interferes. Hope to give it a better shot one of these days.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Late passing but think I'll stop at the playtest ready draft.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Okay, I have the playtest draft ready but I don't have my fiction yet.

Here's the draft

So I'm not officially caught up until I do a fanfic, right?

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

Okay, I have the playtest draft ready but I don't have my fiction yet.

Here's the draft

So I'm not officially caught up until I do a fanfic, right?

Yeah, just have the fanfic done by next Sunday.

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Alright, I've gotten caught up with the second post. After three long, grueling weeks, we've finally reached the most important part of the whole contest:

Playtesting! Click here for the post Comrade Gorbash wrote on how to best run a playtest to give the game author the highest quality feedback possible.

You'll need to organize your game to be playtested during the next two weeks, and post a summary of the feedback by March 5th at 11:59p CST.

If you are listed below, you'll need to post your Playtest draft (and your Late Pass Requirement) by February 26th at 11:59p CST to still be in the running:
  • frankenfreak
  • Rigged Death Trap
  • Ettin
  • Davin Valkri
  • Alien Rope Burn

TheSoundNinja fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 23, 2017

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Hey Covok, have you found someone to playtest trade with? My group is up for a game this week.

Are you on the Discord? It might be easier to co-ordinate there.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Agent Rush posted:

Hey Covok, have you found someone to playtest trade with? My group is up for a game this week.

Are you on the Discord? It might be easier to co-ordinate there.

At work so I don't think I go on Discord. My group is already down with the idea of playtesting this week. So, I think we can swap. Talk more when I get more...whenever I do.*

*Accountant Life Problems

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Covok posted:

At work so I don't think I go on Discord. My group is already down with the idea of playtesting this week. So, I think we can swap. Talk more when I get more...whenever I do.*

*Accountant Life Problems

Cool, I'll start reading over your game now. Thanks!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Agent Rush posted:

Cool, I'll start reading over your game now. Thanks!

One problem you're going to notice is, for better or worse, the game is built for the long game. Like, the big thing I'm resting its appeal on is the Arc System which is explicitly a multi-session thing. Obliviously, I don't expect you to run a full Arc as it would run about 5ish sessions, but I'm just trying to say that it is a big of impediment for short term play testing.

Essentially, the gist is that campaigns are broken up into acts with each act having its own special rules and flow of play to create a narrative arc. The current draft has only one of each type of Act, the final veirsions would shoot for a lot of alternates to avoid monotony. But, yeah, the basic idea is the game's structure and flow changes on where in the Shonen story arc you are and that is basically what I'm hoping makes the game appealing.

Covok fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Feb 20, 2017

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Covok posted:

One problem you're going to notice is, for better or worse, the game is built for the long game. Like, the big thing I'm resting its appeal on is the Arc System which is explicitly a multi-session thing. Obliviously, I don't expect you to run a full Arc as it would run about 5ish sessions, but I'm just trying to say that it is a big of impediment for short term play testing.

Essentially, the gist is that campaigns are broken up into acts with each act having its own special rules and flow of play to create a narrative arc. The current draft has only one of each type of Act, the final veirsions would shoot for a lot of alternates to avoid monotony. But, yeah, the basic idea is the game's structure and flow changes on where in the Shonen story arc you are and that is basically what I'm hoping makes the game appealing.

Ah, I see. I'll try to get the link to the group as well so they can read up on it too.

EDIT: Hey Covok, the playtest on my end might be a little later than I planned, something came up. I still want to work with you, I'll let you know if the situation develops one way or another.

Agent Rush fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Feb 22, 2017

Free Cog
Feb 27, 2011

We were fifteen klicks from base, just Mac, Elette, and I. That was a long way out for so few of us, but we heard that Mustel got hit by a UPF push. The Fronties get wild when they win something, so we were off to make sure that the city was still all right, and that the base wasn’t going to get a surprise visit from a Paladin.

They flattened the place; they didn’t even try to reclaim it for themselves. Elette went to treat the wounded, Mac was getting the situation from a local and I kept watch in my Leaper.

I saw a group of UPF Lotuses marching across the hill. Behind me I heard the whine of Protectorate fighters. Mustel would fall, and hundreds more would die if we didn’t do something right now. I warmed up my jump jets, not sure who I’d strike first.

---

And with that Late Pass out of the way, I am proud to present my playtest for Armilage: The Peace Keepers! It contains the first three chapters of what will become the final game, and has all the rules necessary to play the game. The playtest is 52 pages long in total, and I sincerely apologize that I couldn't get such a big document out on time, since I realize it might be a lot to take in, even with a two week play-testing window.

You can obtain the play test here.

At the moment, my main play testing concerns is whether or not the basic task resolution system is fun, and whether or not combat works. I'm flying blind for a lot of these stat builds and Operations/Maneuvers, and my main focus is to create a system that manages to be abstract while providing robust tactical choices to the player and to the GM. I don't quite know how to set up numbers for what a Base's Total Supply should be, so for the person play testing this game, I would suggest that they start with 15 Total Supply and see how that works out for them and the group.

Any suggestions on what Special Equipment to add, as well as neat Real Robot weapons and tactics that you'd like to see in this game after you play test it would also be welcome. Digging through GundamInfo's MS Movie Files is always enlightening but there's always more I could be doing.

Thank you very much in advance for reading, and for play testing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress. rear end. Crap. Dropping cause I got too far behind. Can still do playtests for y'all though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Late Pass Entry: A Light Repast

This was, without a doubt, Gohan's hardest meal yet. Faced with the Governor of C-Town, he had been challenged to create a delicious dish using only rice, a single pork cutlet, and whatever he had in his pockets... which unfortunately did not include his family's secret spice recipe, his soy sauce, or even a single tomato.

Thankfully, his habit of snagging greens and wild bird eggs on his travels has paid off. As the guards watched, he requested some cooking implements, not even the Souper Chef could cook using only his bare hands, after all... or could he? Gohan shelved that worrying question for another time, and asked for the following. "Oh great lord, to eat a raw pork cutlet would make you sick, and I need at least a vessel to cook this rice lest you break your teeth on the hard grains. May I have a humble wok and flame with which to practice my craft?"

The Governor grunted his assent and sent two of his guards to raid the kitchen with a wave of his hand. They returned quickly with a small container of oil, a dusty wok that had clearly seen better days, and a simple camp stove with fuel for heat. They placed the instruments in front of Gohan and bowed deeply to the Governor, their helmets concealing their intentions. One of the guards gave the sign of the Pan-Ultimates behind her back, and thus Gohan knew he could succeed!

With a smile, Gohan pulled out his spare knife set and collapsing spatula from his front coat pocket and with a flourish extended the spatula. Using the wok itself as a chopping board he quickly sliced the fresh forest greens he had gathered that morning before his capture and poured a generous helping of oil on them.

He set the camp stove alight with a small prayer to the Gods of Flavor, and followed the greens with the rice. As he set the wok atop the flame Gohan cracked the first of the bird eggs, a wild chicken as luck would have it. The hearty brown egg delivered its golden goodness to the rice as he stirred and fried with all of his might. Soon a wonderful aroma filled the disused arena, and Gohan knew the gods were on his side.

In only moments the rice and vegetables were ready to serve, but he still had the pork cutlet to go, the Governor would reject any dish that didn't use all of the ingredients outright! Gohan plated the rice and veggies with a stern look to the nearby guards to show he was not done yet, and carefully placed the pork cutlet on the still hot wok. With a quick flick of his wrist Gohan cracked the two wild bird eggs, they would be sour when mixed with the oil and the pork breading, but Gohan was counting on that.

After just long enough on the wok to reach the ideal temperature, the pork cutlet soared through the air as Gohan flipped the wok from the stove and landed perfectly atop the stir-fried rice. For a final touch, Gohan used his smallest knife to expertly carve two strawberries into roses and placed them on either side of the golden rice, topped by rich brown fried pork.

Finished, Gohan took up the warm plate, produced a fork, knife and spoon seemingly from nowhere, and handed the whole thing to the Governor with a deep bow. "Hrmph, we'll see if you can live up to your reputation." The Governor grumbled before he gingerly cut the pork and placed a small slice in his mouth. "Ugh, sour."

"Try it with the strawberry or the rice, your lordship." Gohan replied, his body still held in a deep bow.

With a bit more grumbling, the Governor scooped some rice in to follow the pork. "This combination of flavors! The sourness accentuates the rice perfectly, and the greens bitterness gives the whole thing a delightful kick! I have never tasted such a thing! Guards, release this man at once! If he can do this with only a handful of ingredients, let us see what he can do for the whole village with the stores opened. Prepare for a feast, the likes of which we have not seen in ages!"

Gohan smiled as the guards cheered and threw off their helmets in joy. Another town liberated from the tyranny of blandness, and with supporters already in place he should be able to teach them how to cook for themselves once more.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Since I'm writing a small story to go into the final draft, writing a fanfic would kinda be...awkward. So I'd like to Late Pass using the prize option.

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Davin Valkri posted:

Since I'm writing a small story to go into the final draft, writing a fanfic would kinda be...awkward. So I'd like to Late Pass using the prize option.

Noted! You'll be providing an appropriate prize of your choosing for the Week 1 Appreciated Poster award (which I'll be posting about after the finals cut-off).

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Sorry Covok, I probably won't be able to playtest your game until next week. If I can get to it sooner I'll let you know.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Agent Rush posted:

Sorry Covok, I probably won't be able to playtest your game until next week. If I can get to it sooner I'll let you know.

No problem. Don't worry about it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I am extra sad but it turns out I won't be able to finish. Life has thrown a metaphorical brick through my window and now I have to spend too much fixing it to playtest, revise, and submit by the final deadline.

Sorry folks, have to drop out.

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

I am extra sad but it turns out I won't be able to finish. Life has thrown a metaphorical brick through my window and now I have to spend too much fixing it to playtest, revise, and submit by the final deadline.

Sorry folks, have to drop out.

Sadly noted.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

The game is of course playable, but I wanted to put in a real setting and some advice, maybe even a few family recipes. I'm just out of town until Wednesday and now I'm also facing some government poo poo I really don't want to have to deal with.

DNA Cowboys
Feb 22, 2012

BOYS I KNOW
[DROP REDACTED]

Edit: Nevermind. I misread the rules. Turns out I just need to playtest one other game, which I can totally do tomorrow. That game will be Strikers NG+. I'm cancelling the absolute destiny apocalypse.

Kwyndig posted:

The game is of course playable, but I wanted to put in a real setting and some advice, maybe even a few family recipes. I'm just out of town until Wednesday and now I'm also facing some government poo poo I really don't want to have to deal with.

Yikes. I hope everything works out! More games should include recipes.

DNA Cowboys fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Feb 26, 2017

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Alright, I think I'll have to drop out after all. Not for a bad reason, at least; I really like this idea but I'm not super happy with what I've got and I'd like more time to work on it. So I won't be entering the contest, but you might see Devaders in a few months. :buddy:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Out of curiosity, how many people are still in the compettition?

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

DNA Cowboys posted:

[DROP REDACTED]

Edit: Nevermind. I misread the rules. Turns out I just need to playtest one other game, which I can totally do tomorrow. That game will be Strikers NG+. I'm cancelling the absolute destiny apocalypse.

The requirement is that your game gets playtested. You technically don't have to playtest anyone else's game, but trading is a great way to make that happen.

EDIT:

Covok posted:

Out of curiosity, how many people are still in the compettition?

Fourteen people, now that I've updated for Ettin dropping out.

EDITITY EDIT: No, autocorrect on my phone, I said "Ettin" not "Erin"...

TheSoundNinja fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Feb 26, 2017

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

DNA Cowboys posted:

[DROP REDACTED]

So, I already have a playtest trade going with Antivehicular, but I'm not going to say no to more playtesting. Either I'll get Antivehicular to playtest your game instead or I'll just get a second playtest together this week.

Also, a few more things to note for playtesting: The base system doesn't need much testing since it's built on a premade system, so focus more on Callbacks and Scars. Maybe boost them up between scenes to see how things go with, say, three Callbacks and three scars or all Callbacks used and no scars or whatever combinations you want to go with. Also, any thoughts on how drives and methods feel in-play would be appreciated.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Sorry, but I have to finally drop. My motivation for my theme had not been particular high to begin with and between that and my ideas not coming together as the whole I wanted, I couldn't push myself enough. Good luck to everyone still going!

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
GUNS! Playtest notes 1

We went with hotfixes, and tried out a few different variations of rules as we played. I was the GM and had three other players, a Protagonist and two Supporting Heroes. We did a truncated run of Act 1, with a few combats and ending with a fight with a General.

We liked the collaborative character creation, but found that creating Generals and the Big Bad can cut into the session time. Combat was generally enjoyable, with the players getting into describing how their Facts helped their actions. As a GM it didn't seem like I had much to do beyond informing them of success or failure.

Some of the specific questions we came up against during the session are below.

Player Characters:

Do the Archetypes have to be chosen from a list, or can they be created wholesale?

Enemy Creation:

Are these characters meant to be created before hand, or at the same time as the Shonen Heroes?

The text mentions both Minions and Underlings. Are these the same type of character, or are they supposed to refer to different things?

Tension:

We tried out spending Tension both before and after a roll, which did you plan its use around?

When gaining Tension with a quirk, is the point added before or after the player takes their action?

Complications:

We weren't sure when exactly Complications were supposed to be applied. If a Complication is applied after every action, it seems like there's no point to trying to Maneuver. We had Complications get added when the player rolled no successes on an action. When are they supposed to be applied?

Facts:

Is there a way for a character to use another's facts against them, or are facts only used by the character that has them?

One player tried to make a narrative "attack" against the opponent. Is it possible to learn about an NPC's facts in-character?

Can Arena Facts be invoked by anyone, or only by PCs?

Bursts:

A player suggested using a Burst out of turn. Doing so makes it incredibly powerful, are they meant to be able to interrupt another's turn?

Act 1:

Does the 'boss bonus' apply to a General's power level?

We were planning to meet up again and try another Arc, I'll post notes from that if we have it. Covok, does this help? I'll clarify if you have any questions. TheSoundNinja, is this good for the playtest requirement?

Also, were you able to run Exceed Zeta?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Agent Rush posted:

GUNS! Playtest notes 1

We went with hotfixes, and tried out a few different variations of rules as we played. I was the GM and had three other players, a Protagonist and two Supporting Heroes. We did a truncated run of Act 1, with a few combats and ending with a fight with a General.

We liked the collaborative character creation, but found that creating Generals and the Big Bad can cut into the session time. Combat was generally enjoyable, with the players getting into describing how their Facts helped their actions. As a GM it didn't seem like I had much to do beyond informing them of success or failure.

Some of the specific questions we came up against during the session are below.

Player Characters:

Do the Archetypes have to be chosen from a list, or can they be created wholesale?

Enemy Creation:

Are these characters meant to be created before hand, or at the same time as the Shonen Heroes?

The text mentions both Minions and Underlings. Are these the same type of character, or are they supposed to refer to different things?

Tension:

We tried out spending Tension both before and after a roll, which did you plan its use around?

When gaining Tension with a quirk, is the point added before or after the player takes their action?

Complications:

We weren't sure when exactly Complications were supposed to be applied. If a Complication is applied after every action, it seems like there's no point to trying to Maneuver. We had Complications get added when the player rolled no successes on an action. When are they supposed to be applied?

Facts:

Is there a way for a character to use another's facts against them, or are facts only used by the character that has them?

One player tried to make a narrative "attack" against the opponent. Is it possible to learn about an NPC's facts in-character?

Can Arena Facts be invoked by anyone, or only by PCs?

Bursts:

A player suggested using a Burst out of turn. Doing so makes it incredibly powerful, are they meant to be able to interrupt another's turn?

Act 1:

Does the 'boss bonus' apply to a General's power level?

We were planning to meet up again and try another Arc, I'll post notes from that if we have it. Covok, does this help? I'll clarify if you have any questions. TheSoundNinja, is this good for the playtest requirement?

Also, were you able to run Exceed Zeta?

Let me respond one by one here.

Glad you liked character creation. I never imagined Generals and the Big Bad as something you'd all make together. I always thought of it as pre-game work by the GM. I guess I never made that clear.

Hmm, I didn't consider GM disengagement during combat. I'll have to consider those things.

Player archetypes coming from a list was an idea at some point that I kind of forgot to implement. I probably will in a later draft as there was supposed to be a list for the protag and for the supporting cast to keep things genre-centric. Chalk that one up for me forgetting to implement that feature fully thus causing the confusion.

Before hand was the intention.

That is an updating error. They refer to the same thing and I just missed changing every instance.

Hmm, I never considered the Order of operations on that. Which felt better, since you tried both?

I assumed you'd get the Tension after rolling.

That's a good point on complications. Should have made Maneuvers immune to that so that had a purpose. They are supposed to be applied every roll to give the GM something to do and make the battle dynamic and put the bad guys at a slight advantage.

Hadn't thought of that. Currently, no, but maybe they should be. That could be very interesting with some kind of "Counter" action. Works really well with the Shonen Trope of using their weaknesses against them.

Sure, that can be a thing. The finding out NPCs facts in-character thing.

Arena facts can be invoked by anyone.

Bursts, like all actions, are assumed to be only used on their own turn.

Yep, applies to the General's Power Level.

--

Yep, this helps alot! And, seriously, thanks for being willing to do another.

We're going to run a playtest of Exceed, hopefully, in 6 minutes. One guy said he couldn't make it and one of the others hasn't signed in yet. But, the plan was to do it at 7 tonight instead of our normal game.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!

Covok posted:

Let me respond one by one here.

Glad you liked character creation. I never imagined Generals and the Big Bad as something you'd all make together. I always thought of it as pre-game work by the GM. I guess I never made that clear.

Hmm, I didn't consider GM disengagement during combat. I'll have to consider those things.

Player archetypes coming from a list was an idea at some point that I kind of forgot to implement. I probably will in a later draft as there was supposed to be a list for the protag and for the supporting cast to keep things genre-centric. Chalk that one up for me forgetting to implement that feature fully thus causing the confusion.

Before hand was the intention.

That is an updating error. They refer to the same thing and I just missed changing every instance.

Hmm, I never considered the Order of operations on that. Which felt better, since you tried both?

I assumed you'd get the Tension after rolling.

That's a good point on complications. Should have made Maneuvers immune to that so that had a purpose. They are supposed to be applied every roll to give the GM something to do and make the battle dynamic and put the bad guys at a slight advantage.

Hadn't thought of that. Currently, no, but maybe they should be. That could be very interesting with some kind of "Counter" action. Works really well with the Shonen Trope of using their weaknesses against them.

Sure, that can be a thing. The finding out NPCs facts in-character thing.

Arena facts can be invoked by anyone.

Bursts, like all actions, are assumed to be only used on their own turn.

Yep, applies to the General's Power Level.

--

Yep, this helps alot! And, seriously, thanks for being willing to do another.

We're going to run a playtest of Exceed, hopefully, in 6 minutes. One guy said he couldn't make it and one of the others hasn't signed in yet. But, the plan was to do it at 7 tonight instead of our normal game.

Using Tension before hand for a big handful of dice seemed to be more in tune with how it should go, given that you have the Gun Trick to allow rerolls. Speaking of Gun Tricks, have you considered either letting it reroll any number of dice or letting players get more than one? It seems a little weak to only be able to reroll one die once per combat.

One thing I missed, do Archetypes count as Facts?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Agent Rush posted:

Using Tension before hand for a big handful of dice seemed to be more in tune with how it should go, given that you have the Gun Trick to allow rerolls. Speaking of Gun Tricks, have you considered either letting it reroll any number of dice or letting players get more than one? It seems a little weak to only be able to reroll one die once per combat.

One thing I missed, do Archetypes count as Facts?

Yep, Archetypes count as facts.

Also, that was probably poor writing on my part. The intent was to reroll any number of dice they wanted. That was the intent, I probably wrote the rule wrong.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Here are the playtest notes.

I am currently trying to get the playtest recording up on youtube.

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

Space Adventure Hero is ready for play, and it's awesome. The last pass is there at the top of the document, and could be worthy of a Hugo Award, if I do say so myself. And I do say so. If you're looking to make an feature film anime adaptation, just let me know via PM.

So what I'm saying is that I'm caught up and in the playtest exchange market now.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I was trying to get this on youtube without the video, but it just didn't work so here is the mp3 of the playtest.

And, once again, here are the playtest notes.

Alright, Spaceninja, both me and Agent Rush have had our games playtested now. We both pass this leg of the contest.

Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Sorry it took so long. But I think I have something at least theoretically playtest capable here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Covok posted:

I was trying to get this on youtube without the video, but it just didn't work so here is the mp3 of the playtest.

And, once again, here are the playtest notes.

Alright, Spaceninja, both me and Agent Rush have had our games playtested now. We both pass this leg of the contest.

Woah, gravity is lost on me and I am noting this.

Davin Valkri posted:

Sorry it took so long. But I think I have something at least theoretically playtest capable here.

Noted

And that being said, we have hit the cutoff for the Late Pass deadline for Week 3. I am exhausted, and will catch up on posts in the morning. You all have until next Sunday at 11:59p CST to get your game playtested, and post the findings here.

• Locked thread