Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Al! posted:

its actually incorrect to say reaganism is dead because that torch is still being carried by the democratic party

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Schnorkles posted:

what do you mean we need generators???! It's California! A power outage will never happen here!

:suicide:

Didn't you guys have rolling blackouts back in the 2000s thanks to Eron energy shenanigans?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

But it makes liberals angry

checkmate shitlord :smug:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

every now and then I accidentally go to DnD instead of CSPAM and think "20,000 posts? holy gently caress what happened overnight!?"

just dnd things

:arghfist::pram::coffee:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Al! posted:

its actually incorrect to say reaganism is dead because that torch is still being carried by the democratic party

Lol gotdamn

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Former Everything posted:

i mean, it would be funny that reagan conversatism is withering away except for the fact that it's the flamethrower of white nationalism and fascism that's wilting it

so not all that funny, actually

saying "lol ur movement is dead, conservatives, and being replaced with fascism for real" isn't all that funny unless you're a fascist

Bill Kristol is an awful human who helped cheerlead the Iraq war and gave us Sarah Palin.

Let me enjoy this one. I can bash the fash after.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its comforting to know that right now in the white house someone is working hard to craft a new thread title for us.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

They're having enough trouble just getting sex. Gotta walk before you run

for real tho the visceral "EW ANIME GROSS" reaction to what is otherwise pretty mundane shitposting is really lame, you're a nerd posting on something awful with other nerds, you paid 10 bucks to post on an internet forum, exaggerated attempts to signal how cool you are irl just make you seem like even more of a dork.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Former Everything posted:

i mean, it would be funny that reagan conversatism is withering away except for the fact that it's the flamethrower of white nationalism and fascism that's wilting it

so not all that funny, actually

saying "lol ur movement is dead, conservatives, and being replaced with fascism for real" isn't all that funny unless you're a fascist

their movement was consumed by the tactics they used to enable it, the result is horrible but you can at least appreciate the irony

as metal boots stamp over the few and bullets rain down upon the many

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Al! posted:

:drat:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

for real tho the visceral "EW ANIME GROSS" reaction to what is otherwise pretty mundane shitposting is really lame, you're a nerd posting on something awful with other nerds, you paid 10 bucks to post on an internet forum, exaggerated attempts to signal how cool you are irl just make you seem like even more of a dork.

anime kinda gross though

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Augus posted:

counterpoint: anime is for pedophiles

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Montasque posted:

Bill Kristol is an awful human who helped cheerlead the Iraq war and gave us Sarah Palin.

Let me enjoy this one. I can bash the fash after.

I think you've got those priorities mixed up, bruh

jarofpiss posted:

most of it is but not all of it.
I enjoy the anime that isn't for pedophiles

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Feminasty Slut posted:

Its comforting to know that right now in the white house someone is working hard to craft a new thread title for us.

Venom Snake is in deep cover with the pisstape VHS between his teeth crawling through the WH air ducts at this very moment.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Nichael posted:

anime kinda gross though

Anime is also bad

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

If only we could recapture that respectability high water mark of having the guy from cigarette advertisements and cowboy movies lead our movement

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jarofpiss posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

im glad all the reagans are dead insane or gay

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what is anime

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Augus posted:

This trump thread guy hAs put up with a lot of nonsense but an attack on anime is a bridge too far

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

anime owns

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

wow how rude you all are

almost makes me want to join the alt right. almost!

Serf
May 5, 2011

bill kristol vs rising trumpism is the fight no one wanted and i wish they would just finish each other off at the same time like in the samurai animes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Has that fat bitch done anything funny today yet

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

it sounds like those reagans sur eare......somethijg is awful!!!!! dot com

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

punchymcpunch posted:

what is anime

The result of nuclear fallout and radioactive cartoons.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Relevant Tangent posted:

Actual reptoids aren't the monsters they're made out to be and will keep as many of us around as they can. We can also overthrow them later and bring about a better world. President Smoothbrain is going to kill all of us accidentally. If one choice isn't clearly better than the other then you're an idiot. *Nictating membranes flick across eyes, keeping them moist*

Can confirm, most of us reptiles are pretty chill and just want to relax in the sun while our human slaves bring us pina coladas

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I heard we have a forum set up for anime pedophiles to post in

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
stfu about anime

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

That DICK! posted:

This trump thread guy hAs put up with a lot of nonsense but an attack on anime is a bridge too far

precisely
I don't smoke weed but I am kind and respectful to all weedposters in this thread, I am christlike in my universal love and compassion for those who are not nazis

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Has that fat bitch done anything funny today yet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833681539997253636

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Tesseraction posted:

their movement was consumed by the tactics they used to enable it, the result is horrible but you can at least appreciate the irony

as metal boots stamp over the few and bullets rain down upon the many

Basically trump is people getting tired of the PC oppression of being forced to use dog whistles and breaking out the bullhorns

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I own over 500 steam games and the only category I have blocked is "anime"

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

DrPossum posted:

also they coudl just cut kai risdoll because he loving sucks

marketplace is apm not npr

do you even know how pubic radio works? smh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anime can be good and can be bad

Both sides are the same

Vegeta would have won

Build the Attack on Titan Wall

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i love my dead insane or gay forubs

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dinJzGIwrXk

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Me: anime is bad

Thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Augus posted:

This is why Trump won.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The Brown Menace posted:

Basically trump is people getting tired of the PC oppression of being forced to use dog whistles and breaking out the bullhorns

They friggin took mah video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

The worst not joke of all time.

• Locked thread