Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

comingafteryouall posted:

IX is so good, even if it loses a little steam when you reach that one continent with the upside castle and the elemental temples were obviously super cut down.

at some point Trump tower is gonna rise up like Alexander and demolish Bannon, saving America

9 was weird to me because the first like 2/3rds of the game, narratively, are paced really quickly and punchily. like you just start the game and you 're already planning a heist, it goes horribly wrong in a few ways, you gently caress up your escape and just narrowly make it out, and then you're being dogged across half the known god drat world by special ops assassins because of the enemies you made on your heist

all that owns super hard

and then every time you get into a fight you have enough downtime to wank off between the absurdly long 'HEY LOOK AT THESE ARENA ENVIRONMENT' pans, the 'LOOK AT ME CAST' animations from both friendly and enemy magic users, and the painful loading times back to the world map that they try to cover with annoyingly obtuse and verbose post-battle screens

it's like all of the mechanical considerations of the game were done in complete isolation

e: sir edmond ballsack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Serf posted:

yo nobody mentioned banjo kazooie

lets leave it at that

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Serf posted:

new vegas is the best fallout game and its a drat shame what happened there

agreed
Fallout 4 is decent tho to just explore and shoot stuff, but it has garbage RPG options. Just total garbage.
It'd be cool if they let Obsidian make another Fallout game

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Agrajag posted:

fat nerds jackoff to the kill la kill outfit powerup scenes

They also jack off for everything else though

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

in redline i jackoff to scenes of super powered-up cars

Why is anime retarded

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i'm playing on the daoc classic shard right now that just relaunched because its fun and reminds me of high school :sun:

also its easy to do in the background while i autopilot work stuff at night

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Nichael posted:

too much. enough that I think I literally have the second most time played in the world on a certain dota hero.

I'm ranked number 2 in Utah at that newest trackmania game. I don't know who number 1 is but he/she is going down.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I've seen this before. Is there context for this clip? Should I know it or is it better to preserve the :iiam:?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the objective worst part of ff9 is the battle sequence taking 15 seconds to start and they didn't bother to really fix it on the pc remaster

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

drat how is chapo trap house so good. this new episode is so cathartic

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

i guess bannon decided to skullfuck america behind closed doors today instead of in the public square

good day to catch up on all the news you missed (its bad) or maybe ranma 1/2 idk

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
I like final fantasy 8 I think, the one with gunblades and if you got the secret sword you could OHK the end boss which was like a cockroach but also your dad ?? maybe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i dont think theres a fftcg thread in trad. games so i might make one at some point

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Phi230 posted:

Why is anime retarded

youur mom

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao the prison planet guy offered a free trip to Sweden to embed with the filthy criminal migrant hordes, but now he's crying and bitching because tons of people want to take him up on it

Serf
May 5, 2011

Augus posted:

agreed
Fallout 4 is decent tho to just explore and shoot stuff, but it has garbage RPG options. Just total garbage.

don't get me wrong i like fallout 4, it's a good game. it's just that new vegas is better is almost every single way

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

donald trump's america

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

change my name posted:

lmao the prison planet guy offered a free trip to Sweden to embed with the filthy criminal migrant hordes, but now he's crying and bitching because tons of people want to take him up on it

prison planet guy?

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/status/833729147604234240

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ruzihm posted:

oh poo poo are we talking about the best game on n64?

Blast corps?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm dahnald trump and I'm watching live satellite news

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
Alls I remember was I named my character WHORE so every time someone talked to me they said WHORE which was pretty badass as a 9 year old lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

babypolis posted:

drat how is chapo trap house so good. this new episode is so cathartic

how so?

Augus posted:

agreed
I really wish aspects of Fallout 4 were rescued and re-done by a more competent set of story writers. I liked Far Harbor, Nick Valentine, the Railroad, and Diamond City a lot. It's just pretty much all of the cool things about them felt really unfinished. Diamond City, for example, gets one special animation of Piper fighting about her free press credentials, and then that's never brought up again. I wanted more like that.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
All anime is bad except the same five Approved Anime™

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yes but did you hear about joementum's totally not russian bots argument on why its ridiculous for putin to do this?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Bwahahahahaha.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

a.lo posted:

I play Grandia 2 at least once a year

same, but the first one

it also has a big, big wall :ssh:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dL34RQytwM

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Agrajag posted:

prison planet guy?

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833648208249249793

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833682071604301824

https://twitter.com/RobMcD/status/833682684480221184

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833710012228845573

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Serf posted:

don't get me wrong i like fallout 4, it's a good game. it's just that new vegas is better is almost every single way
the only way FO4 improves is with the actual shooting and looting, because FO4 is a shoot n' loot rather than a proper role-playing game.
oh and technical poo poo, New Vegas was pretty poorly optimized even by Bethesda standards. If an enemy was more than 20ft away they would just lose all animation and it was the dorkiest thing.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Today is Donald's day.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Big Fat Iguana posted:

All anime is bad except the same five Approved Anime™

1) Paprika
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) FLCL
4) Ghost in the Shell
5) Dota 2
6) Avatar
7) Donald Trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

breaking news

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

1) Paprika
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) FLCL
4) Ghost in the Shell
5) Dota 2
6) Avatar
7) Donald Trump

missing evangelion

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

I've seen this before. Is there context for this clip? Should I know it or is it better to preserve the :iiam:?

yeah, probably

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Malmo hood aint' poo poo. I'll take his challenge.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Augus posted:

the only way FO4 improves is with the actual shooting and looting, because FO4 is a shoot n' loot rather than a proper role-playing game.
oh and technical poo poo, New Vegas was pretty poorly optimized even by Bethesda standards. If an enemy was more than 20ft away they would just lose all animation and it was the dorkiest thing.

i'm a big huge idiot, but i also liked the settlement building and crafting systems because i just enjoy those in games. building a stupid gun or making a dumb house was always pretty fun for me. shame the rest of the game didn't feed into those systems better

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Augus posted:

I enjoy the goofiness of it. I like watching giant ants slide around on their heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

breaking news

its probably man in 60's suffers heart attack and dies, but whoo boy the conspiracy theories are gonna crank for awhile on this one.

or putin is playing 4th dimensional chess that ends with him invading the balkans idk

• Locked thread