Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

drat I'm pretty scared of Sweden now guys:

the mean streets of sweden

ed swedish meatballs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bert Roberge posted:

Have we determined if Trump is good or bad yet?

where do you live that there was any doubt that

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

I'LL PAY FOR YOUR TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATIONS WHOS THE IDIOT NOWHAVE A GREAT TIM,E!!

where's the dude who literally traveled to bumfuck, alaska to beat up a liberal twitter troll? then he :smug:ed it up saying he actually went there for a fishing trip

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nichael posted:

I really wish aspects of Fallout 4 were rescued and re-done by a more competent set of story writers. I liked Far Harbor, Nick Valentine, the Railroad, and Diamond City a lot. It's just pretty much all of the cool things about them felt really unfinished. Diamond City, for example, gets one special animation of Piper fighting about her free press credentials, and then that's never brought up again. I wanted more like that.

I wish they made more of a deal about you being the general of the minute men. Like instead of joining other faction you decide who you align yourself with, so if you purge lots of mutants and ghouls the brotherhood likes you more, stuff like that. decide how the minutemen fight (really freindly with the railroad? your guys are experts at guerilla warfare. bros with the brotherhood? Your guys have excellent shock troopers). The whole time you also make desisions that determine weather the minutemen are peacekeeprs or brutal tyrants.

as it stands the most amount of fun i had was shooting and building firebases so i could get artillery support anywhere.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

marmot25 posted:

https://twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/833706985417699328

We're all just innocent bystanders in Thor's direct hit on the MC Hammer mansion

Cast FIREHOSE of TROPICAL MOISTURE for +22 Flood Damage

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i guess that prison plant guy forgot that reporters often go to really dangerous places and do okay

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

marmot25 posted:

We're all just innocent bystanders in Thor's direct hit on the MC Hammer mansion

His twitter profile says he's a "climate hawk and Kansas native" that lives in Tucson, AZ. Soooooo lol :smugdon:

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

they let the wrong one in.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Agean90 posted:

I wish they made more of a deal about you being the general of the minute men. Like instead of joining other faction you decide who you align yourself with, so if you purge lots of mutants and ghouls the brotherhood likes you more, stuff like that. decide how the minutemen fight (really freindly with the railroad? your guys are experts at guerilla warfare. bros with the brotherhood? Your guys have excellent shock troopers). The whole time you also make desisions that determine weather the minutemen are peacekeeprs or brutal tyrants.

as it stands the most amount of fun i had was shooting and building firebases so i could get artillery support anywhere.

That's a good idea too. There's so many cool things that I like in theory about Fallout 4 which just fall flat on their face. I would've bought an adventure game that was just Valentine and Piper dealing with poo poo in the Commonwealth, for example.

Serf
May 5, 2011

fits my needs posted:

His twitter profile says he's a "climate hawk and Kansas native" that lives in Tucson, AZ. Soooooo lol :smugdon:

wtf is a climate hawk. do they want us to declare war on the weather

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

fits my needs posted:

Wtf is climate hawk?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

fits my needs posted:

nah he's legit, he went to the same climate science program at Columbia as me and they teach you how to do all this poo poo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

change my name posted:

I legit already tweeted to him about, fund my loving trip to Sweden you little bitch

same; it's been a while since I've visited Malmo

Lund is also a pretty as heck place too

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

change my name posted:

nah he's legit, he went to the same climate science program at Columbia as me and they teach you how to do all this poo poo

It's spelled Colombia numbnuts

Serf
May 5, 2011

climate hawks: war with hadad now!!

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

In the East Village, those guys could be mistaken for owners of the artisanal llama yogurt store just off screen.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

where do you live that there was any doubt that

I live in a snow covered shitstain in Maine.

I used to live in lovely coal country, WV.

This is where the lovely redhats come from.

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 ðŸ™Â
Taco Defender

marmot25 posted:

im visiting sonoma & sf until wednesday and my phone is buzzing with flood alerts. is this safe?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

1) Paprika
2) Cowboy Bebop
3) FLCL
4) Ghost in the Shell
5) Dota 2
6) Avatar
7) Donald Trump

I see you've crossed off Paranoia Agent, which is item #7

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TyrantWD posted:

In the East Village, those guys could be mistaken for owners of the artisanal llama yogurt store just off screen.

Don't shame alpaca collectives.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Bip Roberts posted:

Wtf is climate hawk?

quote:

"Climate hawk" is a term often used to describe people who work for aggressive steps regarding climate change and clean energy. The group seeks out those politicians who support pricing carbon, ending the use of coal, and deploying renewable energy, particularly solar and wind energy.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Trump wondering why he can't deport El Niño

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Illusive gently caress Man posted:

im visiting sonoma & sf until wednesday and my phone is buzzing with flood alerts. is this safe?
stay safe guest ghost

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I would happily take a free trip to the swedish hellscape. Especially if there's a chance I can see the northern lights. I want to see the northern lights.

Serf
May 5, 2011

climate hawks: #neverba'al

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

sf is on a penninsula, if you're there you're probably fine but there might be a big power outage.

lowlands could end up totally hosed

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

The rain will wash the BART stench off of you.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

change my name posted:

🤔

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833681539997253636

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the climate hawk is storms version of the phoenix force

Xibanya
Sep 17, 2012

Clever Betty
I'm watching this right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44qWhoIwdjw

guess I better TVIV it here rather than in the main USPOL thread.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

reminder that donald trump is probably going to refuse federal funding to california if they need it on the basis that they didn't vote for him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/833717902410973187

Rip

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i thought he wasn't supposed to go to parliament, that they dis-invited him

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

its happening

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Guzzling the goblin pizz.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"And I'll give anyone who says otherwise a free trip to Malmo!"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

watch dragon ball super

I really like how dragon ball super is fleshing out the idea that Goku isn't some super nice happy go lucky hero but a deadbeat dad masochist who can't stop getting other people killed

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Donald Trump is going to declare a military campaign against psychic vampires by the end of the year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

reminder that donald trump is probably going to refuse federal funding to california if they need it on the basis that they didn't vote for him

i hope bannon keels over dead of excrssive internal evil and trump forgets if hes supposed to do good things or bad things, and accidentally funds floo relief

• Locked thread