Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/833743362758959105/photo/1

this dude is the prophet of our times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Dark Souls is a factual representation of living in Chicago

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
I went to Pilsen once and murdered some tacos. I also saw a lot of people playing soccer in the city park since it was a sunny day.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

hell yes

we are in good hands

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Pomp posted:

i went to chicago once and i got murdered ten times

Same, but replace murder with poop.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

marmot25 posted:

I went to Pilsen once and murdered some tacos. I also saw a lot of people playing soccer in the city park since it was a sunny day.

terrifying

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Oh hey sup goon

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donald thinks he's hiring Alex Jones, but he's really just hiring Tim Heidecker doing his Alex Jones impression

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Alex Jones is going to be Trump's Rasputin

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

donald trunp in goblun vomit
in gonlin vomit
in gonlim vobit

donalf ttump in goblin vomit

*thump thjmp thump*

un bed w a goblun!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I should drive to Chicago and see how quickly I get murdered

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

at the tollbooth, as per tradition :madmax:

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

the gently caress is a trump triangle pin?

conservative media is predicated on a huge number of scam productions: useless junk mailing lists, useless junk emailing lists, weird "memorabilia" products like pins and mugs and fake currency, gold certificates (a piece of paper that says you own a piece of gold, we'll even keep the gold in our vault for your convenience!), anointment/prayer oil, bunch of other poo poo

being trapped in the conservative media bubble means constantly being preyed up on psychologically and financially

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

MSM is hiding the truth by paying people to murder you just outside of chicago now

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
no spice boy today?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Burt Sexual posted:

the gently caress is a trump triangle pin?

The latest lovely spambot merchandise - this one's even sadder than the mugs and t-shirts. I like replying to those "WOW THIS LIBERAL TEARS MUG LOOKS GREAT WHERE CAN I GET ONE" tweets with screenshots of their timelines asking the same thing 40 times and saying "For the love of God, can someone tell this moron how to click on a loving link already?"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SpaceGoku posted:

conservative media is predicated on a huge number of scam productions: useless junk mailing lists, useless junk emailing lists, weird "memorabilia" products like pins and mugs and fake currency, gold certificates (a piece of paper that says you own a piece of gold, we'll even keep the gold in our vault for your convenience!), anointment/prayer oil, bunch of other poo poo

being trapped in the conservative media bubble means constantly being preyed up on psychologically and financially

new psychonauts is gettin' dark

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Pomp posted:

MSM is hiding the truth by paying people to murder you just outside of chicago now

Gary Indiana really does suck, though

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pomp posted:

But I'm not dead

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

What is the range from Chicago in which you get murdered

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

triple sulk posted:

Not murdered but you'd get hosed with real quick if you went deep in south chi.

Of course that's completely because of the innate violent nature of certain communities and has nothing to do with redlining real property and institutional racism building extreme poverty and tension.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

succubus in a goblon best
a gpblin nest
a goblin nest

succubus on a goblins bed
*thump thump thmp*

a dirty gonlin!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

that's so sad and shameful to take advantage of those poor people...

hey, just for discussion's sake, if you hypothetically wanted to shamefully take advantage of those poor people, what's a good chachka to sell? commemorative Ivanka toothbrushes?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

buy your donald trump trump triangle pin make america great again tshirt today!

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

triple sulk posted:

nuclear hellfire knows no range

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Nichael posted:

that's so sad and shameful to take advantage of those poor people...

hey, just for discussion's sake, if you hypothetically wanted to shamefully take advantage of those poor people, what's a good chachka to sell? commemorative Ivanka toothbrushes?

you need street cred first, so set up a blog and start posting crazy poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
looks like the stress has finally gotten to squizzle

rip just rip

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

marmot25 posted:

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Quisling posted:

no spice boy today?

I'm beginning to think this too

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

SpaceGoku posted:

Not sure if I even want to get into this discussion but I don't think dumb triangle pins are so different from woke safety pins.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

marmot25 posted:

I would legit be more worried about getting murdered in Gary than in Chicago. You can die from being beset on all sides by unending blight and despair right.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr. Jive posted:

Not sure if I even want to get into this discussion but I don't think dumb triangle pins are so different from woke safety pins.

one is a direct signal to minorities that you want them to die or be deported somewhere. the other is an ineffective signal to minorities that you aren't a nazi. there's a difference! both sides... not the same??

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

"My free speech!" I yell, clutching my pearls. Camera zooms in to reveal each pearl is a different rare Pepe made from Sculpey.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Schnorkles posted:

fight you assholes

burn it all down

This is good.

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

Quisling posted:

no spice boy today?

he didnt give a press briefing last monday either for whatever reason

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
i missed a bunch of posts while i was eating spicy miso ramen for lunch but:

1. FO4 is cool and good but I couldn't finish the nuka world DLC (even though it was pretty cool) because I was a good guy and i didn't want to go ruin my settlements

2. i dont watch anime but my 10 year old son and i watched the one punch man and it was pretty good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Hmm so I did a little research on the meaning of a trumpt triangle pin. First source seems legit to me.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/Trump-Inner-Circle-Triangular-Pin/2017/01/06/id/767134/

Newsmax, breitbart, and infowars is all my dad posts on facebook. he's now completely validated.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goblingoblingoblingomlingoobingoblibgoblingovblin

*loks at camera*

goblin goblin

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Nichael posted:

one is a direct signal to minorities that you want them to die or be deported somewhere. the other is an ineffective signal to minorities that you aren't a nazi. there's a difference! both sides... not the same??

i think they mean both are effective virtue signal devices for people looking for a mate. human courtship rituals are complex and so they've developed tools like the safety pin and trump triangle to ensure other available creatures can be compatible. see also: tinder profiles and blog posts about anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/833747289504153600

• Locked thread