Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dapper_Swindler posted:

A lot of people have compared Milo to being the new Ernst Rohm and predicted that Milo would also end up also getting "purged" just like Rohm did as soon as the people he backed got into power. Not exactly a "Night of the Long Knives" sort of downfall, but the people he backed DID get into power, and now the Useful Idiot is no longer useful. How much longer will it be before they purge Trump as well and let Mike "Handmaid's Tale" Pence take over, which pretty much seems to have been the Dominionist/Koch endgame all along?

nah he was just a tool, who tried to be fabulous and edgy and like someone mentioned earlier flew way too close to the sun.

The thing that legit pisses me off though is that technically he is a victim of a sex crime, and he has made it so much harder for someone else in the same situation to come forward about it with his theatrical displays of "oh i was looking for sex with an older man" i want that dudes skull for my drat wall. gently caress that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its really funny that milo thought he was so immune to backlash because he was a gay man who railed against pc culture he couldn't help himself going too far

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

just need to have him fired by breitbart and his book canned in order to complete my holy trinity of ratfucked milo

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Luckily Pewdiepie is ready to take up the slack

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

A lot of people have compared Milo to being the new Ernst Rohm and predicted that Milo would also end up also getting "purged" just like Rohm did as soon as the people he backed got into power. Not exactly a "Night of the Long Knives" sort of downfall, but the people he backed DID get into power, and now the Useful Idiot is no longer useful. How much longer will it be before they purge Trump as well and let Mike "Handmaid's Tale" Pence take over, which pretty much seems to have been the Dominionist/Koch endgame all along?
He's an Uncle Rohm.

Well technically it's pronounced Roehm but it's funnier if you pronounce it as "Rom."

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bud K ninja sword posted:

nah he was just a tool, who tried to be fabulous and edgy and like someone mentioned earlier flew way too close to the sun.

The thing that legit pisses me off though is that technically he is a victim of a sex crime, and he has made it so much harder for someone else in the same situation to come forward about it with his theatrical displays of "oh i was looking for sex with an older man" i want that dudes skull for my drat wall. gently caress that guy.

victims and the oppressed don't react all the same. some rise above it, other just become the oppressors/victimizes/abusers. i mean all of his ideas about gays come from conservative bullshit. its probaly why he acts the way he does, because he thinks thats how all queer people act.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The live comments on that facebook post just remind me that people becoming less religious hasn't made them any less gullible .

After Breitbart drops Milo, he can always parlay this into a career as a Patreon panhandler on youtube, like every other Alt Right thought leader. Only now he'll be the shitlord martyr, crucified by the insidious RHINOs. The Dolchtosselegende of antifeminism.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
milo is a massive narcissist and is lying

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The live comments on that facebook post just remind me that people becoming less religious hasn't made them any less gullible .

After Breitbart drops Milo, he can always parlay this into a career as a Patreon panhandler on youtube, like every other Alt Right thought leader. Only now he'll be the shitlord martyr, crucified by the insidious RHINOs. The Dolchtosselegende of antifeminism.

Douchetoss

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

:hfive:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

victims and the oppressed don't react all the same. some rise above it, other just become the oppressors/victimizes/abusers. i mean all of his ideas about gays come from conservative bullshit. its probaly why he acts the way he does, because he thinks thats how all queer people act.

the way Milo presents himself is exactly like how Uncle Ruckus discovers that he's actually black in that one episode of the boondocks and then becomes the a black stereotype to validate his own insane racism

Catholic upbringing really hosed Milo up, is my takeaway

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
lol a friend brought this to my attention

:member:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/19/milo-one-gay-brit-done-more-for-conservatism-than-30-years-establishment-conservatives/

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

He's an Uncle Rohm.

Well technically it's pronounced Roehm but it's funnier if you pronounce it as "Rom."

was Rohm even gay? i have read historical opinions saying it was one of the excuses hitler cooked up to get rid of him.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

yeah i can seem him going for for victim bux on patreon critic welfare. like i think he will have a following but i think his power is broken.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/AdamRothberg/status/833800857762295808

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlnt1FE9T6I

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I had a geology professor who openly read this thrash in class and put it on the projector so we could read it too

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

the way Milo presents himself is exactly like how Uncle Ruckus discovers that he's actually black in that one episode of the boondocks and then becomes the a black stereotype to validate his own insane racism

Catholic upbringing really hosed Milo up, is my takeaway

yeah pretty much. id feel bad for him if he wern't such an empty sociopathic dickhead.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

:trumppop: that post date

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

yeah, he hosed now.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

was Rohm even gay? i have read historical opinions saying it was one of the excuses hitler cooked up to get rid of him.
I'm almost certain he was, although it was also an excuse Hitler gave to get rid of him when the real reason was to eliminate a rival center of power.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Milos crossover into the mainstream has been a huge success

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
today was a good day.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

now get fired from breitbart you useless puke

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

now get fired from breitbart you useless puke

wow so much for the tolerant left

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

The comments are amazing.

"LIBERAL LIES!"

"He's CLEARLY advocating relationships between those over age 18 and older males"

"BUT LENA DUNHAM"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

antifa: gently caress out of here you piece of poo poo nazi

alt-right and idiot liberals: wow what a violation of free speech, such horrible violence

[a wild pedophilia defense appears]

antifa: hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

D1Sergo posted:

"BUT LENA DUNHAM"

people will be invoking lena dunham when natural disasters strike a hundred years from now

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

D1Sergo posted:

The comments are amazing.

"LIBERAL LIES!"

"He's CLEARLY advocating relationships between those over age 18 and older males"

"BUT LENA DUNHAM"

this is also the GBS thread, if you were wondering

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

:discourse:

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Fullhouse posted:

this is also the GBS thread, if you were wondering

Big Transsexuals strike again!!!

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

:discourse:

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i am super happy right now and the only thing that could improve my mood is if a year from now we get a video of milo with a conservative haircut and a defeated expression working as a salesman at wet seal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

GUYS I NEED HELP I CAME TOO MUCH ALL OVER THE FLOORS poo poo HOW THE gently caress DID I MANAGE TO COVER THE ENTIRE APARTMENT FUCCCCCKKKK HOW DO I CLEAN ALL THIS?!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al-Saqr posted:

GUYS I NEED HELP I CAME TOO MUCH ALL OVER THE FLOORS poo poo HOW THE gently caress DID I MANAGE TO COVER THE ENTIRE APARTMENT FUCCCCCKKKK HOW DO I CLEAN ALL THIS?!

wait a bit im still hoping on breitbart canning his rear end and then you might have to clean up again.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i am super happy right now and the only thing that could improve my mood is if a year from now we get a video of milo with a conservative haircut and a defeated expression working as a salesman at wet seal

Good thing Wet Seal is closing all of their stores. So he'll still be a jobless Nazi

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Less than 24 hours ago he was ready to go mainstream.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:frog::respek::unsmith:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its funny looking at the sarah nyburg twitter threads because thats how all the milo supporters are going to be acting 6 months from now lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

A twitter user named The Reagan Battalion has destroyed Milo's career.

LOL