Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

crazy cloud posted:

the LOL assassination really fucken happened huh i didn't just hallucinate that? the half brother of kimjung un got pranked in the face with poison and died? by a chick in a LOL shirt who didn't know it was poison?

yeah 2017 is wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I'm morbidly curious what sort of death poison can be sprayed on a napkin or cloth or whatever and kill a dude in an hour but not hurt LOL girl. Maybe dude was allergic to peanuts and it was essence of legume or something.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTm8gKjCRG8&t=18s

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

crazy cloud posted:

the LOL assassination really fucken happened huh i didn't just hallucinate that? the half brother of kimjung un got pranked in the face with poison and died? by a chick in a LOL shirt who didn't know it was poison?

yes, someone was unironically assassinated by a person believing to be on a prank show while wearing a LOL shirt

good to know that death is at every corner, no matter how

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
"Welcome to Goodlatte, home of the Goodlatte, can I take your orrrdeerrr?

"Yes, young man. One Goodlatte, please."

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hey really mcmaster

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

it was a just a prank bro

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'm morbidly curious what sort of death poison can be sprayed on a napkin or cloth or whatever and kill a dude in an hour but not hurt LOL girl. Maybe dude was allergic to peanuts and it was essence of legume or something.

i was just thinking the same thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

last nite we talked bout how the left side o the pic wasnt dumb enough n poo poo so that was my goal n i think i accomplished that goal w/ cloud paul imo

im glad i finally made it in 2 make the left side dumb as hell

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

C-Euro posted:

So what else happened today besides Milo's coming down to earth? A dude named McMaster getting hired for the WH, and...?

I'm going back through posts from this morning and like half of the tweets are gone, come on you sissy tweeters

Russian envoy to the UN died suddenly in New York.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Feminasty Slut posted:

yeah that happened. LOL you're gonna be dead in 20 minutes.

lmao people are gonna get for real ender's gamed into droning someone to death thinking they were beta testing the new call of duty. within the next 15 yrs

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

yes, someone was unironically assassinated by a person believing to be on a prank show while wearing a LOL shirt

that's such a very 2017 way to die and yet it could have happened anytime since prank tv shows were popular, but this is the first time i've heard of it happening

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

lmao people are gonna get for real ender's gamed into droning someone to death thinking they were beta testing the new call of duty. within the next 15 yrs

What if you are actually the president of the us not just cspam?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

:parrot:

is the best emoji

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

i was just thinking the same thing

poisonous when inhaled but not poisonous when applied to skin? or maybe just dumb luck, i'm going to go out on a limb and say whoever ordered the assassination wasn't looking out for their assassin

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

A lot of poo poo just made sense.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

we watched toys on nctv the other day and it was so fuckin scarily prescient

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Toys is a good movie. Couldn't enjoy the How Did This Get Made ep about it fully because it is good not bad.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Feminasty Slut posted:

yeah that happened. LOL you're gonna be dead in 20 minutes.

its just a prank, lol

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

What if you are actually the president of the us not just cspam?

hiokly poo poo

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick

Fidel Castronaut posted:

A lot of poo poo just made sense.

Oh?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Kinda didn't know what kind of movie the t wanted to be and Tori Amos outta nowhere but good movie still.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Milo's career being utterly destroyed will never not be funny. That little turd was always marketed as untouchable and now he's being flushed without a second thought because he simply wasn't that important in the long run. He was a useful tool that is now being thrown in the trash.

Oh, Breitbart has to fire him, just to make the day complete.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Haha Pres Day weekend owned Milo pretty hard

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

poisonous when inhaled but not poisonous when applied to skin? or maybe just dumb luck, i'm going to go out on a limb and say whoever ordered the assassination wasn't looking out for their assassin

doesn't polonium need to be ingested for the radiation to be harmful? :tinfoil:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Yeah, like, cspam is not just insane people reacting to an insane world, it is creating that insane world in a feedback loop. Crazy cloud is Trump and baloogan is bannon and al is I don't know what is the Trump equivalent of a former alcoholic art student?

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
Why do all the women on Fox News look and dress alike? Republicans prefer blondes
https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...ay-rightwingers

quote:

But then we turn to rightwing women. Kellyanne Conway, Scottie Nell Hughes, Tomi Lahren, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Ivanka Trump, and pretty much every single woman on Fox News: a uniform vision of girlishly long bottle-blond hair. When I see them all lined up as talking heads on the news, I get a rare insight into what it must be like to gaze upon the bar area of one of those private American tennis clubs that don’t allow anyone whose name is “too urban” or ends in -stein or -berg. Welcome, people, to death by Wasp.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

crazy cloud posted:

i was telling this story to some friends last night and i felt like i was straight up lying to them

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!

it's basically the most 2017 thing

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, like, cspam is not just insane people reacting to an insane world, it is creating that insane world in a feedback loop. Crazy cloud is Trump and baloogan is bannon and al is I don't know what is the Trump equivalent of a former alcoholic art student?

whoops u guys i trumped up this timeleine good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
sorta not even jk i hailed satan a LOT in the old thread and some of em were real hails maybe and maybe that's why trump

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

Yinlock posted:

things that matter master list:

emails
lusting for children

Counterpoint: Ivanka

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

sorta not even jk i hailed satan a LOT in the old thread and some of em were real hails maybe and maybe that's why trump

meme magic

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

Not your fault. You got endered

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jazerus posted:

meme magic

i drew those pentagrams ironically ok this isn't my fault lmao

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
just posting to express my joy that milo yiannopoloulous' career has transformed into a smoking crater in the ground as of today

:coffeepal:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

wtf u were fake hailing????
wtff

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Not your fault. You got endered

oh cool i get to say some weird poo poo in book 2 and it's better than book 1 if this hold s up. not sure how cool i am with orson scott card being the racist goober whose simulation this universe is tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/theferocity/status/833818959069736963

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

crazy cloud posted:

i drew those pentagrams ironically ok this isn't my fault lmao

haha that goat was just joking when it got sacrificed haha

• Locked thread