Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

has the dam broken yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
every single hail satan was real including this one

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/833819031064948736

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tatum Girlparts posted:

well so today we've learned the hard right's line in the sand is 'literal pedophile'. I mean, I wish the line was closer to where normal people's line is, but hey at least there IS a line

https://twitter.com/dril/status/2334805372

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like milo yiangonepoulos

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Turdfuzz posted:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

crazy cloud posted:

oh cool i get to say some weird poo poo in book 2 and it's better than book 1 if this hold s up. not sure how cool i am with orson scott card being the racist goober whose simulation this universe is tho

I never read any other books. Are they good? Somebody suggested the book from his friends perspective but I never read it, as evidenced by not remembering the kids name.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Ray posted:

haha that goat was just joking when it got sacrificed haha

[a goat getting its throat cut on an altar 2 lucy but it has a speech bubble that says 'so much for the tolerant left !']

orange sky
May 7, 2007

You guys seem to have missed what I posted, or is this old news?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/833794651937181701

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

at this point, he's definitely been on the grounds of mar-a-lago for at least a third of his days as president, right

at least it feels like it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

orange sky posted:

old

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I never read any other books. Are they good? Somebody suggested the book from his friends perspective but I never read it, as evidenced by not remembering the kids name.

i think that was ender's shadow or someshit

one had immortal pig trees or something

card is a wacky guy

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Hodgepodge posted:

doesn't polonium need to be ingested for the radiation to be harmful? :tinfoil:

nah it's plenty dang radioactive, what kills people is that it's super toxic as well

e: I mean p210 decays by alpha particles so it's easy to block, even if it is pretty dang quick to do so

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/Daicheal/status/833628910185099264

Of course:jerkbag:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hey Milo, crai m0re n00b

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Watch this space! Exciting news coming soon, surely!

http://www.infowars.com/writers/

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i have not read them since high school i don't think, so i'm not sure they're good. the second book iirc is called 'speaker for the dead' and ender becomes a like muad'dib after he's blind type goin around sayin all sorts of weird poo poo and iirc it's the best orson scott card book

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Admiral Ray posted:

i think that was ender's shadow or someshit

one had immortal pig trees or something

card is a wacky guy

ya that was ender's shadow and subsequent ones

speaker for the dead and on had the pigs that turned into trees if you killed them right due to some sort of bioengineering nonsense that presumably was a very advanced race's way of terraforming planets

that may have been answered in one of the more recent books but i kinda checked out on card after he wrote the version of hamlet where everything bad happens because of ~ * gays * ~

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

orange sky posted:

yeah, we've been waiting for the other shoe to drop since lunch time or so.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

triple sulk posted:

at this point, he's definitely been on the grounds of mar-a-lago for at least a third of his days as president, right

at least it feels like it

But see, its not a privately owned country club that he's not only vacationing in but also charging the government tax payer money to make a new fortune... its The White House South.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oiled and Ready posted:

Watch this space! Exciting news coming soon, surely!

http://www.infowars.com/writers/

:lol:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

There's zero chance that came out before the revelations, nor would have attracted the number of replies it did at that hour. channers change timestamps all the time in photos

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!
shoulda hailed lucifer imo

satan is the agent of god's punishment, lucifer is the rebellious bringer of enlightenment

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nonsense posted:

There's zero chance that came out before the revelations, nor would have attracted the number of replies it did at that hour. channers change timestamps all the time in photos

it's me i'm the 4chan loser teen who is also a journalist on the cutting edge

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 204 days!

Shugojin posted:

nah it's plenty dang radioactive, what kills people is that it's super toxic as well

e: I mean p210 decays by alpha particles so it's easy to block, even if it is pretty dang quick to do so

yeah, my understanding is that the dermis blocks it with relatively little harm if not ingested though since it doesn't produce much in the way of gamma rays (the ones that will happily gently caress you up through concrete if it isn't thick enough)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

sure yeah i totally believe this.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

why does milo look like a completely different person in every picture I've ever seen of him

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
like 95% of people in the alt right got their start saying stupid edgy poo poo on the internet and they're all going to go down exactly the same way as milo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

i drew those pentagrams ironically ok this isn't my fault lmao

you know that theres a kind of magic where you draw a symbol that represents the thing u want and you concentrate really hard on that symbol in your mind while jerking off and when u cum u cast the spell???!?!?!??!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Hodgepodge posted:

shoulda hailed lucifer imo

satan is the agent of god's punishment, lucifer is the rebellious bringer of enlightenment

satan is probably trump's lawyer tbh

old lou is boehner. that's why the pope's shaming worked.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Has Milo been added to the CSPAM picture yet?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Milo sucks and I am glad he is gone but would be nice to get a straight Christian alt righter since, as that pol screen capture shows, they are happy to write him off as not important because gay and Jewish.

Wonder if Milo, in his rage, might out some conservatives if he thinks they didn't come to his defense enough.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

The Snoo posted:

why does milo look like a completely different person in every picture I've ever seen of him

because he doesn't have an identity and has tricked people into thinking he's wacky and interesting by constantly searching for one

his final form is, in fact, a bag of assholes.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/833824970971168768

your move daddy

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

The Snoo posted:

90% of any given photo of Milo consists of various photoshop effects

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

like 95% of people in the alt right got their start saying stupid edgy poo poo on the internet and they're all going to go down exactly the same way as milo

god i hope so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf u were fake hailing????
wtff

mods please

• Locked thread