Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Did they just kick every Hispanic sounding name out of a meeting with ice about deporting hispanics?

You're talking about the same people who accidentally snagged a DACA-qualified man, and are telling the public that he just volunteered to them that he was a gang member, voiding his DACA privileges. It's not about following rules with the white supremacist infested ICE, it's about declaring war on all hispanics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Turdfuzz posted:

wtf u were fake hailing????
wtff

failing frequencies open, sir

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

you know if clinton (or bernie, because he would have won) were president, all of this poo poo would probably keep flying under the radar because no one would give as much of a gently caress, so maybe in yet another hosed up way this timeline is all for the best because milo can finally gently caress off for good

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Parity warning posted:

everyone gonan quit the federal government until it's just Donald J Trump havin to do all the jobs himself and also Ben Carson just nappin away in his office

we're getting the ending where putin just nukes the united states and just gets away with it because our mutually assured destruction protocols have all been disabled through a combination of espionage and incompetence. lol

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 205 days!
i'ma just praise Buddha now and maybe Krishna for good measure

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think there was a little bit of pushback the second he got named as a speaker at CPAC, from the same sort of conservatives who told me that the RNC was a "gay love fest" because Peter Thiel spoke.

But it didn't seem to pick up until the pedophile stuff surfaced. But I wouldn't be surprised if that only really got attention because the anti-gay conservatives were looking.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the reason the LOL shirt is the 2017est thing is because Trump is our LOLshirt, we're all gonna get irradiated bigly because Putin pranked our election

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Mom, can my friend Milo use your Brother printer to make his book? He got fired from books because of boy penis. Mom, why are you calling my therapist again? Mom?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

the reason the LOL shirt is the 2017est thing is because Trump is our LOLshirt, we're all gonna get irradiated bigly because Putin pranked our election

We got pranked by this manlet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

seriously how hosed up is this timeline that it's 2017 and the top news story in the united states of america is about a self hating gay british troll from gamergate

I'm glad Zoe's book is getting released and Milo's isn't

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

STAC Goat posted:

I think there was a little bit of pushback the second he got named as a speaker at CPAC, from the same sort of conservatives who told me that the RNC was a "gay love fest" because Peter Thiel spoke.

But it didn't seem to pick up until the pedophile stuff surfaced. But I wouldn't be surprised if that only really got attention because the anti-gay conservatives were looking.

p. much. milo fits perfectly into their "homosexuality is a disease caused by molestation" story too, so it pushes all them buttons.

milo forgot that the people that actually pay for him hate him.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

crazy cloud posted:

we're getting the ending where putin just nukes the united states and just gets away with it because our mutually assured destruction protocols have all been disabled through a combination of espionage and incompetence. lol

a nuclear-crippled us reaches out to nato for retaliation and is told that the us is late on its dues and so is no longer considered a current member

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

crazy cloud posted:

North Korea demands Malaysia send them America's dead corpse and stop playing with it!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

Has Milo been added to the CSPAM picture yet?

wasnt sure if i should cuz he sucks so bad
i mean alex jones sucks too but man hes made me laugh w/ his dumb bullshit n so has trump but like milo aint even funny

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

triple sulk posted:

you know if clinton (or bernie, because he would have won) were president, all of this poo poo would probably keep flying under the radar because no one would give as much of a gently caress, so maybe in yet another hosed up way this timeline is all for the best because milo can finally gently caress off for good

maybe

tho I think we missed out on the timeline where the right wing tears itself apart after trump goes down in flames

they def hate each other at least as much as dems do, but the sweet taste of victory makes it easier for them to paper over their differences

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
the meanest thing we really have the power to do to milo is not put him in there so i vote not put him in there

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm glad Zoe's book is getting released and Milo's isn't

cancel both imo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

the meanest thing we really have the power to do to milo is not put him in there so i vote not put him in there

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
gently caress books i have the cspam masterpiece by turdfuzz et al

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

yea i thot that too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

this but also mail him a really nice printed 11x17 high gloss broadsheet

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Colleges can now safely say that they refuse to host a pedophile apologist

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Parity warning posted:

everyone gonan quit the federal government until it's just Donald J Trump havin to do all the jobs himself and also Ben Carson just nappin away in his office

I hate wapo links that lead to paywalls.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

UV_Catastrophe posted:

maybe

tho I think we missed out on the timeline where the right wing tears itself apart after trump goes down in flames

they def hate each other at least as much as dems do, but the sweet taste of victory makes it easier for them to paper over their differences

in that timeline tho they paper over their differences by campaigning in 2018 on impeaching hillary

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

this but also mail him a really nice printed 11x17 high gloss broadsheet

the broadsheet is coated in polonium. LOL

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Al! posted:

a nuclear-crippled us reaches out to nato for retaliation and is told that the us is late on its dues and so is no longer considered a current member

*Twilight Zone theme starts playing*

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Colleges can now safely say that they refuse to host a pedophile apologist

UNLESS he's really good at coaching football then they'll let him stick around for a few decades

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

p. much. milo fits perfectly into their "homosexuality is a disease caused by molestation" story too, so it pushes all them buttons.

milo forgot that the people that actually pay for him hate him.

The fun thing is that younger right wingers don't care about Milo being gay and agree with making consent super nebulous as a concept so have fun trying to appeal to both groups in future elections, Republicans.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

triple sulk posted:

that's a bullshit excuse

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

crazy cloud posted:

UNLESS he's really good at coaching football then they'll let him stick around for a few decades

Nice

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
yeah, milo just needs to regroup and reorganize his career around football instead

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

crazy cloud posted:

the LOL assassination really fucken happened huh i didn't just hallucinate that? the half brother of kimjung un got pranked in the face with poison and died? by a chick in a LOL shirt who didn't know it was poison?

nasa gonna announce aliens in the 1st quarter of the year

2017 is off the hook yo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmfao @ that being deleted

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is "timeline" the new cool catch phrase?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Burt Sexual posted:

I hate wapo links that lead to paywalls.

just sub to wapo imo

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Admiral Ray posted:

sure yeah i totally believe this.

tbh a journo writing an article about how milo yiannopoulos talked about child sex but not submitting it to be published "because hes probably not important enough for this to be considered news" isn't super shocking or weird. people knowing about a piece that was approved for publishing a few hours before it gets posted is not deep insider poo poo or anything. you just need to know someone who knows someone. believing that it is an attempt to "take down" milo isnt weird either considering lots of people want to take down weird racist assholes who talk about children having sex.

so this post is probably true but it is not at all significant

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shiksa posted:

And everyone had a big party for the president and there was a clown making balloon animals for the president and the president said "oh what a joy this presidents day is"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I wonder if Milo will lose his press pass to Trump White House

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/833832066580115457

Fun, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug