Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

Southern deleted her tweet then re-tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/833828671022571521

Yes, that's a screen cap of /pol/

goddamn how brokebrained do you have to be to be trans and alt-right

the idea that transgender people are dangerous lunatics emblematic of everything wrong with liberalism and feminism is one of the most consistent positions within the movement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I'm really digging the whole The Assassination of Milo Y. by the Coward Milo Y. vibe where apparently Milo was subject to a hit job wherein things he said publicly were made public

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I mean nazi jews, yada yada but holy christ 21 year olds who are probably neets aren't angling for political power, they could just as easily jump over here instead of /pol/ and post

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:whitewater:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Where's Gavin McInnes hot take on this?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

wow, seriously sargon, you stupid fuckhead. you were always a stupid sophist idiot. but at least you pretended to be "reasonable"

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Montasque posted:

Where's Gavin McInnes hot take on this?

he said he's going to molest ten kids on live television in protest of milo's unfair treatment and of censorship

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Thug Lessons posted:

So I guess the right managed to do in a month what the left couldn't in years of flipping out about this guy.

his recent increase in profile and (especially) CPAC talk was what really did it

some of this stuff has been floating around for a while; it's not that hard to find old videos where people attack / mock him for his pedopologia (eg from 2015), it's just it never reached critical mass

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wizard on a water slide posted:

the idea that transgender people are dangerous lunatics emblematic of everything wrong with liberalism and feminism is one of the most consistent positions within the movement

Trans women also make them insanely horny.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

People who will defend Milo:

Joe Rogan
Dave Rubin
Bill Maher
Ann Coulter

Have they yet?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

somewhere in the world, weev probably doesn't care about this at all

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the psychosexual aspect of the alt-right is an enormous twisting labyrinthine nightmare rabbit hole that could probably produce multiple phds

so I'm just gonna point out that this person isn't just trans and alt-right, but trans and alt-right and anarcho-capitalist lmao haha

that's the dumbest thing

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

Southern deleted her tweet then re-tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/CatlinNya/status/833828671022571521

Yes, that's a screen cap of /pol/

if this is true then it was spear headed by the #nevertrump conservatives

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

If I was the liberal MSM shadowmaster I would've let Milo's career reach its zenith first.

e: well I guess today WAS its zenith lmao

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
/pol/ is a textbook example of a broken clock.

Sargon and the like are finding that they aren't the right and don't have a home. Its great. I was getting concerned that the right would find them useful. But instead, they are the same youtube nobodies that will migrate from controversy to controversy looking for belonging.

Its is really beautiful because the alt-right isn't the right. Punishing Milo is punishing them all and knocks down their claim to power down. You will know it's real because 4chan will ignore it. Youtube will bitch about it and then speak about "what happened to Milo".

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Have they yet?

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/833814955950428161

Darkman Fanpage posted:

It was spearheaded by #NeverTrump regardless of it it's true or not. Reagan Battalion(where this all started) is a conservative #NeverTrumper, Ted Cruzite, homophobe who was gunning for Milo for a long while.

Not because of racism, but because of course, he's a gay.

The rest of the #NeverTrumpers jumped on the band wagon because gently caress MILO is just a fun thing to do.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Montasque posted:

It was spearheaded by #NeverTrump regardless of it it's true or not. Reagan Battalion(where this all started) is a conservative #NeverTrumper, Ted Cruzite, homophobe who was gunning for Milo for a long while.

Not because of racism, but because of course, he's a gay.

The rest of the #NeverTrumpers jumped on the band wagon because gently caress MILO is just a fun thing to do.

ultimatly this only could have happend by being tweeted by a right winger, if a lefty did it it would have been shrugged off.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
the /pol/ thing isn't true at all, the first mention of the pedo thing in this thread was over 25 hours ago

the /pol/ thread was made 18 hours ago - 7 hours after the video was so mainstream even this thread knew about it

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

catastrophic infighting among the factions of third Reich was one of the reasons that it was so unstable in its later years so I fully support this internecine war

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

ymgve posted:

the /pol/ thing isn't true at all, the first mention of the pedo thing in this thread was over 25 hours ago

the /pol/ thread was made 18 hours ago - 7 hours after the video was so mainstream even this thread knew about it

no poo poo sherlock

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Agean90 posted:

ultimatly this only could have happend by being tweeted by a right winger, if a lefty did it it would have been shrugged off.

Only Nixon could go to China.

Only homophobic right-wing twitter could take down Milo.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833819499891662849

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

>miloism

aggggggggh gently caress

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
miloism third-worldism

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
milo doesn't get an ism

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Al! posted:

miloism third-worldism

First world perverts are la petite morte aristocracy, incapable of rear end consciousness.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i hope he turns back into a disgusting ovaltine alternative

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yeah people come back more powerful from being outed as pedo apologists all the time

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

The Brown Menace posted:

Yeah people come back more powerful from being outed as pedo apologists all the time

jeffrey jones had that stint on deadwood

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
It's loving poetic justice that he was on TV two days ago saying it was okay to out transgendered people because they shouldn't be left alone with children.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wow, seriously sargon, you stupid fuckhead. you were always a stupid sophist idiot. but at least you pretended to be "reasonable"

Mate, he named his online persona after the ruler of one of the first empires, and argued like /r/atheism. It was only a matter of time until he logic'ed his way into defending terrible things. He comes off as 'the smart kid' at high school who didn't make it to university, and has had an inferiority complex about it ever since. His reasonableness was a very weak facade.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tokamak posted:

Mate, he named his online persona after the ruler of one of the first empires, and argued like /r/atheism. It was only a matter of time until he logic'ed his way into defending terrible things. He comes off as 'the smart kid' at high school who didn't make it to university, and has had an inferiority complex about it ever since. His reasonableness was a very weak facade.

yeah i know. i just meant he never came off as "hard right" as the others did. i mean he was, but he sorta knew how to hide it. but yeah your right.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

is there a shred of evidence this dickhead was actually abused?

cause i don't loving believe him

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Don't be a retard.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

I know a trans girl who is alt-right. She basically grew up with aggression issues stemming from her dysphoria and was surrounded by the sort of white nationalists that play militia in the woods. She found 4chan, found some positive reinforcement as a trap cammer on /b/ and then basically became an 'ironic' nazi and then sort of flowed naturally into the alt-right anime twitter bullshit.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah i know. i just meant he never came off as "hard right" as the others did. i mean he was, but he sorta knew how to hide it.

No he didn't.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

The Kingfish posted:

Don't be a retard.

:rolleyes:

you'd have to be a retard to take someone as slimy as milo at his word, so i guess he's perfect for you

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the black husserl posted:

you'd have to be a retard to take someone as slimy as milo at his word, so i guess he's perfect for you
No fighting in the war room.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

the black husserl posted:

His whole lovely attention seeking life is kinda proof of it

Circumstantial sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah i know. i just meant he never came off as "hard right" as the others did. i mean he was, but he sorta knew how to hide it. but yeah your right.

a really good rule is that if someone regularly makes 45+ minute youtube videos, they are probably insane