Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

MariusLecter posted:

That's a thirteen year old (in duck years) boy duck

That is very clearly an adult female Duck.

Boy Ducks are usually much prettier than girl ducks (male mallards for instance are the ones with the green heads), often having bright plumage to attract females. Females have duller plumage for camouflage purposes.

:eng101:

Edit: Personally I like to think the camouflage is to hide from boy ducks more than predators because, goddamn, Ducks top Dolphins in the "nature is actually really creepy and rapey" department. I mean, Duck reproductive systems actually evolved in order to try to deal with the amount of Duck rape going on.

Eleven Eleven fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Rex-Goliath posted:

so all these people were totally cool with it just so long as no one was paying attention to it?

That's usually how it works.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
i made a bet today that tramp will be out of office before may 1

will i win or lose

what is the over/under

i bet $10

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

HailedUser posted:

That is very clearly an adult female Duck.

Boy Ducks are usually much prettier than girl ducks (male mallards for instance are the ones with the green heads), often having bright plumage to attract females. Females have duller plumage for camouflage purposes.

:eng101:

Donald is orange. Case closed.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
I don't think it was a NeverTrump hit job that took down Milo. If you really were opposed to Trump, you were salivating at the prospect of him speaking on the same stage a few hours before Milo. The fact that Bannon took him to Breitbart would have made the story even better.

To me this reeks of a hit coming from inside the White House. Either Preibus/Pence or Bannon realized that Trump can't be connected to Milo. Preibus makes the most sense as he probably had donors berating him for allowing Trump to essentially play the warm up act to a troll like Milo, but I wouldn't put it past Bannon to burn one of his own. Milo's act is great when the Democrats are in charge, but with Bannon is a position of power, the last thing he needs is Milo making a scene on the national stage and being linked back to him in the eyes of the average American. If anyone knew what was in Milo's past to take him down, Bannon would be the guy who knew, and Trump is the only one benefiting from this situation.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Utz posted:

will i win or lose

what is the over/under

i bet $10

Lose sry

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Melania Trump looks like Maureen Ponderosa with 20 years on her.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

skaboomizzy posted:

Remember when conservatives bitched that Michelle showed too much arm in her dresses

Is that really what it was about? A puritan dress code for the first lady? I missed the beginning of that one and just saw all the pictures of her ridiculously toned arms

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Utz posted:

will i win or lose

what is the over/under

i bet $10

I made a bet at my job that he'll stay for 8 years, with a side bet that he'll just keep going after that.

IMO, still on track to win $20.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Baloogan posted:

im not actually a duck irl

The least believable thing posted in a thread that regularly quotes Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, and Steve Spicer.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Rex-Goliath posted:

so all these people were totally cool with it just so long as no one was paying attention to it?

that's how it's always been

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she is sexy and dangerous

I never noticed the gun until someone pointed it out last time.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Inspector Hound posted:

Is that really what it was about? A puritan dress code for the first lady? I missed the beginning of that one and just saw all the pictures of her ridiculously toned arms

Naw it was about her being a black first lady and finding paper-thin excuses to complain about that.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Melania Trump looks like Maureen Ponderosa with 20 years on her.

Pre or post cat?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TyrantWD posted:

I don't think it was a NeverTrump hit job that took down Milo. If you really were opposed to Trump, you were salivating at the prospect of him speaking on the same stage a few hours before Milo. The fact that Bannon took him to Breitbart would have made the story even better.

To me this reeks of a hit coming from inside the White House. Either Preibus/Pence or Bannon realized that Trump can't be connected to Milo. Preibus makes the most sense as he probably had donors berating him for allowing Trump to essentially play the warm up act to a troll like Milo, but I wouldn't put it past Bannon to burn one of his own. Milo's act is great when the Democrats are in charge, but with Bannon is a position of power, the last thing he needs is Milo making a scene on the national stage and being linked back to him in the eyes of the average American. If anyone knew what was in Milo's past to take him down, Bannon would be the guy who knew, and Trump is the only one benefiting from this situation.

I've never thought about milo this much I guess. Nice!

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

crazy cloud posted:

every single hail satan was real including this one

hail satan

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Inspector Hound posted:

No it was about her being black

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

she is sexy and dangerous

Those breasts are fake. :mamacita:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

TyrantWD posted:

NeverTrump is now SalvageTrump, though. They gotta make the guy something he isn't by exerting influence, then convince all his alt-right followers they'll love Pence just as much as they loved Trump. It's a tall order, but saving Trump from sharing a stage with Milo would help with that.

If you go to https://www.thereaganbattalion.com it's just a splash screen of all 16 other wacky rightwing news sites that got supplanted by the Breitbart behemoth. That's the twitter handle that started this whole thing. That pretty much confirms it was a NeverTrump job imo

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Sir Tonk posted:

that's how it's always been

"There are rumors that John did X."
"John is not an X and you are unfair."
"There are accusations that John did X."
"Here's where John defends X."
"There is evidence of John doing X."
"Here's John saying that he is an X."
"Who's John?"

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I never noticed the gun until someone pointed it out last time.

Pfft I got a Nickle in my closet

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

nice page soon

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

orange glasses

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Well yea that's why they look so good.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Oh cool I'm just in time to post 'nice' on a page.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

STAC Goat posted:

That's usually how it works.

i mean it's just a tad worse in this case. 'oh yeah i'm all for defending his free speech until people actually hear what he's saying. then i can't abide it. no way'

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

buckle up chums

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
gently caress that stupid number

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

Oh cool I'm just in time to post 'nice' on a page.

:same:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Utz posted:

will i win or lose

what is the over/under

i bet $10

republicans literally care about nothing besides cutting taxes. selling the federal gov't to the russians, getting our military blown to smithereens in a quagmire, none of it actually matters next to lowering taxes.

if trump threatens to veto one of their tax cut bills- he's out. if he doesn't, they'll turn a blind eye for four years

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
nice?

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

looking forward to posting on the special number page

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Nice.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

no ice

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!
More like Bryce.

Harper.

He's dreamy.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nice

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Pre or post cat?

Post cat, obviously. Look at any of the latest photos of her.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

nice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Nice

• Locked thread