Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
hmmmm, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

HailedUser posted:

I swear every major media outlet has intern luker in C-SPAM, specifically in this thread.

The thought that my shitposting has an effect on the media makes me a donald tramp

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
stupid sex number page

i'm drinking wine

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

SA has always been a trendsetter

SA spawned 4chan, 4chan spawned Trump's current cult of personality

so basically President Donald J Trump is all our fault

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

71 69s is like 142 ppl, that's a lot of mouth action

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

MariusLecter posted:

I'm not judging you lol just keep it consentual and adult duckering

... I am not aviosexual.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
So Martin Shrekli or whatever posted his phone number to the UCB meme page and is taking calls.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Philip Rivers posted:

71 69s is like 142 ppl, that's a lot of mouth action

Maybe with that attitude

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

I'm not judging you lol just keep it consentual and adult duckering

consent is unnatural for ducks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Telsa Cola posted:

So Martin Shrekli or whatever posted his phone number to the UCB meme page and is taking calls.

Hands up who gives a poo poo about this guy in any way anymore

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/timothycsimons/status/833865291780280321

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

shiksa posted:

Watchdogs 2 had a whole mission about the dude, so they cared at one point.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

top tweet of this guy

https://twitter.com/timothycsimons/status/826954353349009408

pretty good twitter account

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

watching Rocky now

first time I've seen the movie in full, instead of catching snippets on TBS or something

it's good

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's really low hanging fruit.

Lol

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Oiled and Ready posted:

NeverTrump is now SalvageTrump, though. They gotta make the guy something he isn't by exerting influence, then convince all his alt-right followers they'll love Pence just as much as they loved Trump. It's a tall order, but saving Trump from sharing a stage with Milo would help with that.

If you go to https://www.thereaganbattalion.com it's just a splash screen of all 16 other wacky rightwing news sites that got supplanted by the Breitbart behemoth. That's the twitter handle that started this whole thing. That pretty much confirms it was a NeverTrump job imo

It was probably leaked to them by one of the WH factions, and they pounced at their opportunity to be the first one to go with the story. If someone was really sitting on that tape waiting to destroy Milo and the conservatives who sold out to him and Trump, they would wait until CPAC had started, and then unleashed it in on the Thursday for maximum impact. The timing of this reeks of someone rushing in to protect the Trump administration after it was announced that Trump would speak at CPAC and Milo was given the keynote address.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

SKULL.GIF posted:

watching Rocky now

first time I've seen the movie in full, instead of catching snippets on TBS or something

it's good

You should watch Creed afterward, it's also very good.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

watching Rocky now

it's good

Yeah dude!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

shiksa posted:

he's got 4-5 more months until he's in jail iirc

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Admiral Ray posted:

is that guy wearing a cross

yea he's probably syriac christian. sweden has the largest assyrian diaspora in all of europe

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

You know?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ScrubLeague posted:

its actually good? i just knew it was in the Rocky verse and assumed it was a passable at best cashin if its good ill check it out

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

Not Rocky II? Or the rest?

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

Drastic Actions posted:

I'm glad there are people out there studying about duck rape. Probably using my tax dollars to do it :argh:

Basically, female ducks have mazelike vaginas while male ducks have very long skinny penises with barbs on them. As the generations go on, duck vaginas get more and more complex to prevent rape, while duck penises get longer and more barbed to facilitate it. The actual evolutionary selection is a bit more complicated and involves the difference in survivability between duck harems, monogamous ducks and single-mom ducks.

Nature is really loving weird, creepy and rapey.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

HailedUser posted:

Basically, female ducks have mazelike vaginas while Mlmale ducks have very long skinny penises with barbs on them. As the generations go on, duck vaginas get more and more complex to prevent rape, while duck penises get longer and more barbed to facilitate it. The actual evolutionary selection is a bit more complicated and involves the difference in survivability between duck harems, monogamous ducks and single-mom ducks.

so what im hearing is that women ducks have a way of shutting the whole thing down

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lol

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

Not Rocky II? Or the rest?

Rocky 2's okay but doesn't really hold a candle to the first. 3 and 4 are terrible and it's a shame because it taints the legacy of the original but they're at least a sometimes funny kind of terrible.

5 is unforgiveably terrible.

6, Rocky Balboa, I actually liked a lot. It's not great but it's more or less 90 minutes of paying tribute to the original, and I appreciated it for that much. And it's interesting to see where these characters have ended up after so many years and life changes.

Creed is more of that, but also not really Rocky's story. It's different, but still pretty good

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

holy gently caress I wish that guy's ankle tendon would come out and strangle him

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

eonwe posted:

so what im hearing is that women ducks have a way of shutting the whole thing down

The only animals that do. Well, aside from female Hyenas whoose clitorises are so large that they are actually called pseudo-penises, and they rape the males with them.

Like I said, Nature is loving weird.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The Mazelike Vaginas would be a rad band name

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

HailedUser posted:

Basically, female ducks have mazelike vaginas while male ducks have very long skinny penises with barbs on them. As the generations go on, duck vaginas get more and more complex to prevent rape, while duck penises get longer and more barbed to facilitate it. The actual evolutionary selection is a bit more complicated and involves the difference in survivability between duck harems, monogamous ducks and single-mom ducks.

if ducks had literature it would all be gor novels

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
ok here it goes hope im not too late *breathes in as mcuh as i can but its like the amount of one of those ziplock sandwich bags due to my shriveled vape-lung*

niice

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

theyre all poo poo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Tonetta posted:

The thought that my shitposting has an effect on the media makes me a donald tramp

mire likely that cspam collects politics news and so do media people so we'll find the same atoried at the same time

also Joementum is weigel

also possible that media goblins lurk the tgeaad to steal ouf storiew and viritily goblins goblibf goblibe goblins gibljbd goblibe nest gobljb goblib globin goblib gobljn vomit goblin goblib gobliv foblim goilhb gobun gkovfn goub ssssssssuuccybus w a glblj n

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nice

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

isnt this the guy that says he wants to gently caress his teenage daughter's friends or something?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

HailedUser posted:

this thread always seems to circle back into discussion of the duck and its extravagant angular corkscrew dick

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Squizzle posted:

mire likely that cspam collects politics news and so do media people so we'll find the same atoried at the same time

also Joementum is weigel

also possible that media goblins lurk the tgeaad to steal ouf storiew and viritily goblins goblibf goblibe goblins gibljbd goblibe nest gobljb goblib globin goblib gobljn vomit goblin goblib gobliv foblim goilhb gobun gkovfn goub ssssssssuuccybus w a glblj n

where is joemencum these days anyw2ay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fallen Hamprince posted:

if ducks had literature it would all be gor novels

/

• Locked thread