Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Some people are just dumb as gently caress I guess lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

TyrantWD posted:

It was probably leaked to them by one of the WH factions, and they pounced at their opportunity to be the first one to go with the story. If someone was really sitting on that tape waiting to destroy Milo and the conservatives who sold out to him and Trump, they would wait until CPAC had started, and then unleashed it in on the Thursday for maximum impact. The timing of this reeks of someone rushing in to protect the Trump administration after it was announced that Trump would speak at CPAC and Milo was given the keynote address.

technically there was no leak. All the relevant footage is from a public podcast from January 2016, and from Milo's appearance on Joe Rogan in July.

It was tweeted out by "Reagan Battalion", which was formed in Mid-2015 and is essentially just a twitter account, and then immediately retweeted by everyone at National Review/TheBlaze/etc till it reached a critical mass.

Trump wasn't announced as a speaker until this morning, and the Milo thing took off yesterday evening.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Chris James 2 posted:

Left are the only ones laughing during this saga

Which I'll fully admit to, I've been laughing increasingly harder with each consequence Milo has suffered over the past 24 hours

the number of people asking "wait, what has this guy said? why are you laughing?" recently is kind of staggering and shocking

it kind of gives me hope that crowder can get nailed to the wall eventually

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

a helpful bear posted:

where is joemencum these days anyw2ay

he was reassigned

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Mariana Horchata posted:

yea he's a fkn rear end in a top hat aint he?

https://twitter.com/tedcooper/status/789879877222567936

get the fk out of Massachusetts loser

classic schill

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fits my needs posted:

Some people are just dumb as gently caress I guess lol

this is why trump won

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Kurtofan posted:

drat was this posted, the kim jong nam prank gone wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6lgVMUeWkM

dead man walking at the end

this is some fist of the north star poo poo, he knows he's hosed and just waiting to die

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Rocky IV is loving awesome and we should all follow Rocky's lead and start punching Russians till they're unconscious.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I don't usually watch past Maddow but Lawrence O'Donnell is killing it tonight

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

triple sulk posted:

this is why trump won

p much

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

literal nazi punch

...of course it's loving orange

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

TyrantWD posted:

Something funny about all these people coming to the defense of Milo by attacking liberals is that liberals played no part in this kerfuffle. He was not invited to some liberal event, he was not uninvited by liberals, the video was not released by a liberal group, and the people who pressured ACU to rescind the invitation were conservatives.

From start to finish, this is a right/alt-right incident. Blaming this on the left, is like blaming ISIS for flooding in California.

ISIS started the flood in California???!

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

As we already know, victims of something can never be perpetrators of anything else.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
lol larry O is currently having a fever dream about pence invoking the 25th

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Leviathan posted:

lol :jerkbag:
that ain't happening

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nichael posted:

ISIS started the flood in California???!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7T2CsobJi8&t=48s

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Rocky IV is loving awesome and we should all follow Rocky's lead and start punching Russians till they're unconscious.
Is there any movie that beats Rocky 4 for ridiculous Cold War propaganda movies? A few others come close but I can't think of anything with the sheer density of good Americans with individual personalities and real feelings/evil cackling Russians whose every desire is one with the State.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Leviathan posted:

people really need to stop giving republicans anything resembling benefit of the doubt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Stunning... Georgian squids are collaborating with Al Qaeda???!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Thoatse posted:

literal nazi punch

Fanta Apple is God's nectar on earth and I will punch every person who thinks otherwise that poo poo is loving awesome.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Leviathan posted:

The President has macaroni for brains so it's not obviously absurd, the hard part is the 2/3 majority as republicans don't want to get run out of town by their Trump loving constituency.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Office Pig posted:

people really need to stop giving republicans anything resembling benefit of the doubt

No, you see, the Republicans are actually very honorable and love their country and they will save us loool

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Al-Saqr posted:

Fanta Apple is God's nectar on earth and I will punch every person who thinks otherwise that poo poo is loving awesome.

found the nazi

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

Thoatse posted:

literal nazi punch

Waa, don't ya wanna?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Thoatse posted:

literal nazi punch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86IpU3g-S8Q

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Trash Trick posted:

theyre all poo poo

something i've noticed wrt trumpers is that they'll constantly reflect "YEAH WELL [person on left] IS BAD TOO!!!" - :smug:

this, of course, is projecting since they'll rally behind literally anyone that's on their "team" and they just assume that we do the same

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there any movie that beats Rocky 4 for ridiculous Cold War propaganda movies? A few others come close but I can't think of anything with the sheer density of good Americans with individual personalities and real feelings/evil cackling Russians whose every desire is one with the State.

RED DAWN

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

something i've noticed wrt trumpers is that they'll constantly reflect "YEAH WELL [person on left] IS BAD TOO!!!" - :smug:

this, of course, is projecting since they'll rally behind literally anyone that's on their "team" and they just assume that we do the same

I don't give a gently caress about those celebrities the dude listed, and generally have low opinions of them as people. He's saying they're bad, and I'm thinking "Yeah, I know."

Fun fact: As far as I know, as scummy as Woody Allen is, he never actually sold out the nation to Russia!!!

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Mariana Horchata posted:

RED DAWN RED ZONE CUBA

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Kurtofan posted:

drat was this posted, the kim jong nam prank gone wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6lgVMUeWkM

dead man walking at the end

I really want to know what that was that killed him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Business Gorillas posted:

Like, shilling dropping Lena dunhams name as if anyone is gonna go out of their way to defend her.

C'mon dude get a clue

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Al-Saqr posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Did you have a stroke?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
There's a new[esh] tony jaa movie and it doesn't suck :stare:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

shiksa posted:

Like, shilling dropping Lena dunhams name as if anyone is gonna go out of their way to defend her.

C'mon dude get a clue

somewhere deep in a brooklyn brownstone, a 28 year old yuppie wakes up in a cold sweat

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Thoatse posted:

literal nazi punch

there was a shut in anime nazi on another forum I go to who kept bringing up fanta as the drink of the real good guys in ww2

but apparently that plant was still technically owned by American Coca Cola and they were scavenging through trash and poo poo or whatever to make sugar out of beet rinds and wed troll them by talking about how the capitalists were selling garbage juice to the enemy behind their lines. hooray western style liberal capitalism!

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

Male homosexuality is inherently depraved, and that's why all the most effective leaders of our movement (lgbt) are women. Lesbians are able to stop loving each other long enough to get poo poo done. I think that Milo is just one example of this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ong bak, protector and flash point are like the holy trinity of kung fu movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

squizzle ain't what she used to be, but I think the ol' girl has got some good posts left in her before we might have to consider a merciful end

• Locked thread