Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

.Peter Thiel is much better for conservatives for this, actually. And TBH as a gay guy, Milo's "ohh I'm sooo gay swish swish!" is so transparently fake (my mother, who saw him for the first time on Bill Maher, thought he wasn't actually gay but satirizing one. "He's creepy!" she told me) and his excuse-making that boylove is an unreproachable aspect of gay life ... ain't gonna fly.
i invested with Peter this'll before gawker outed him and I am currently part of a small class action lawsuit suing him for not disclosing his sexuality. as a rational free actor and immense homophobe making informed market decisions I was harmed by his unwillingness to tel me that he was a wrongsexual

regan would be very disappointed in him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nice dota champ!!!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:eyepop:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

I love everyone involved with Archer individually, but I think Archer is actually a bad show. It's trying way too hard to be an animated Arrested Development, and it feel forced and awkward.

:agreed: the writing sucks

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

My Moms Penis posted:

Really? I have met plenty of gay men like that. Hmm.
Thanks for your input, My Moms Penis.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Oxxidation posted:

what kind of anime do you like

Been really into The Devil Is A Part Timer!

Sgt. Frog is still my favorite though.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

young boys love milo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

hey since we're starting to talk about anime again, feel free to have this daycrew simulator i just made

https://tinyurl.com/gv57keq

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Cacator posted:

Nintendo Switch more like Nintendo Bitch. hehe :xd:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

taped sex with a minor might

yeah but a regular sex tape wouldn't. plus, we keep forgetting that the pee dossier never says he did anything sexual with them (which actually makes it all the stranger). he simply had them pee on obama's bed to somehow humiliate obama...

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

Been really into The Devil Is A Part Timer!

Sgt. Frog is still my favorite though.

i don't have much experience with gag shows but DiaPT is good stuff

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

i'm no grammar nerd but shouldn't it be "my waifu and me"?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
The Death Penalty Glitch is an aspect of the game Final Fantasy VII where a player kills enough enemies with Vincent Valentine's Death Penalty, or having enough AP on Barret Wallace's Missing Score that damage overflows. When the damage overflows, the game registers it as a bug, and will instantly kill the enemy that was hit.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Qwazes posted:

ur about the trigger the gently caress out of some peopl e wit this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

:agreed: the writing sucks

I'm surprised anyone's agreeing with me, most of the time people online love it. I like nearly everything related to the show. I like all of its writers and cast members. Archer itself though just falls flat. It feels like a robot tried to make a 2010s alt-comedy.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Nichael posted:

#1 would not lead to impeachment.

well if the piss tape is real it basically confirms everything in the report and shows beyond a shadow of doubt that trump is a russian puppet

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

MariusLecter posted:

Source your quotes

Dude paid :10bux: to get a train run on him.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Qwazes posted:

depends on the implied context, i.e.

'my waifu and i are posing for a picture'

'this is a picture of my waifu and me'

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

Oxxidation posted:

i don't have much experience with gag shows but DiaPT is good stuff

it's real bad
no character development for the devil. in magic world he's super evil, and then in our world he's super good with no explanation.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Dunno what this has to do with tromp but lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

hey since we're starting to talk about anime again, feel free to have this daycrew simulator i just made

https://tinyurl.com/gv57keq
nice

ymgve posted:

well if the piss tape is real it basically confirms everything in the report and shows beyond a shadow of doubt that trump is a russian puppet

true. I guess I'm saying if a regular sex tape came out, he'd be fine

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Technically, it is, they threw a bunch of money at some idiot baseball player without any oversight.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Augus posted:

Dunno what this has to do with tromp but lmao

both are sghit

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

:agreed:

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone is cucked in trumps nuclear apocalypse!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

h jon benjamins voice is tired typecast poo poo in the same way that steve blum is in every loving anime

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

HailedUser posted:

I will correct that to major European power
he still wouldn't be impeached by a Republican congress

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there any movie that beats Rocky 4 for ridiculous Cold War propaganda movies? A few others come close but I can't think of anything with the sheer density of good Americans with individual personalities and real feelings/evil cackling Russians whose every desire is one with the State.

The only ones I can think of are Red Dawn and Red Heat.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

h jon benjamins voice is tired typecast poo poo in the same way that steve blum is in every loving anime

and he will do the dub for the piss tape leaks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

I'm surprised anyone's agreeing with me, most of the time people online love it. I like nearly everything related to the show. I like all of its writers and cast members. Archer itself though just falls flat. It feels like a robot tried to make a 2010s alt-comedy.

people equate good actors with good shows a lot. Probably something to do with love of familiarity, I dunno. I do know H Jon Benjamin as Coach McGuirk is extremely good

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there any movie that beats Rocky 4 for ridiculous Cold War propaganda movies? A few others come close but I can't think of anything with the sheer density of good Americans with individual personalities and real feelings/evil cackling Russians whose every desire is one with the State.

rambo iii cos it gets bonus points for having al qaeda as the good guys

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/FilosofenNils/status/833708258842009600

Did this guy get posted?

Because he's a loving hero

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Archer doesn't have enough gratuituos nudity and sexual inuendo to keep me engaged likke my animes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

people equate good actors with good shows a lot. Probably something to do with love of familiarity, I dunno. I do know H Jon Benjamin as Coach McGuirk is extremely good

Love of familiarity is why I've given the show like three or four chances, spaced out over a few years. Each time I come out of it thinking "this isn't funny". I mean, Jessica Walter alone is worth giving a show a chance, but her, Benjamin, Greer, and a ton of other cool people make it seem like something on paper that's amazing.

triple sulk posted:

Ben in Dr. Katz, McGuirk, and Bob are all very different characters despite having the same voice.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Highlights:

https://twitter.com/forzagarza/status/833753026523443202

https://twitter.com/FilosofenNils/status/833754572783022084

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
So if Trump isn't indebted to in some way or blackmailed by Russia, what explains his position on Russia? Literally the only explanation he's given for his is "why can't we just be friends" and "NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rawrr posted:

So if Trump isn't indebted to in some way or blackmailed by Russia, what explains his position on Russia? Literally the only explanation he's given for his is "why can't we just be friends" and "NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

Joementum would say this is all the DEEP STATE pulling the wool over our eyes for nebulous reasons. Honestly, the only obvious thing to me is he's working for them for his own gain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/833882484672692224

• Locked thread