Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dogmeat posted:

I was under the impression President's Day referred specifically to Washington and maybe Lincoln, but I'll lol there with you just to be safe.

I think it does but I don't think Trump knows that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
phew we only celebrate good presidents

Lurk Ethic
Jul 25, 2007

Lurk More
lmfao remember when conservatives were all "OBAMA IS A AN ARROGANT UPPITY NARCISSIST" and then they elected Trump lollll

cnut
May 3, 2016

XMNN posted:

britain is kind of like future in that its poo poo and filled with morons

hahahaha I figured the time stamp would be the local time Trump made the tweet, I was confused (a normal state, admittedly). Lol.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lurk Ethic posted:

lmfao remember when conservatives were all "OBAMA IS A AN ARROGANT UPPITY NARCISSIST" and then they elected Trump lollll

allllllllllmost as if there was a word they weren't saying that makes this make sense !!

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Somebody is making and selling these and it is glorious

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Lurk Ethic posted:

also "Obummer doesn't listen to his advisors"

and "Obongo is embarrassing us internationally"

Apparently he wasn't doing any of those things well enough. So they found a guy who can do them better.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

lol there were so many movie/tv trope "he's finished" parts like this, but he still got elected

i wonder if he would still have gotten elected if someone was trying to shoot him at a public rally when he was on stage, and he held up a baby as a shield like martin sheen in dead zone. probably. lmao.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I've said it before but I'm pretty sure homie could gently caress Ivanka on the desk in the Oval Office live on C-SPAN and nothing would really happen.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Viruswithshoes posted:

Somebody is making and selling these and it is glorious

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Maldoror posted:

lol there were so many movie/tv trope "he's finished" parts like this, but he still got elected

i wonder if he would still have gotten elected if someone was trying to shoot him at a public rally when he was on stage, and he held up a baby as a shield like martin sheen in dead zone. probably. lmao.

he wouldve won the popular vote too

somehow anti abortion folks would justify it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

MRC48B posted:

Apparently he wasn't doing any of those things well enough. So they found a guy who can do them better.

Obama golf too much. Get to work negro.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Moridin920 posted:

I've said it before but I'm pretty sure homie could gently caress Ivanka on the desk in the Oval Office live on C-SPAN and nothing would really happen.

Like, finish?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Like, finish?

he'd give his advisors 30 days to bring her to climax

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Burt Sexual posted:

Like, finish?

like full on live penetrating with grunting and everything

would be an outrage for like, 15 days tops and then business as usual

The Senate would go "well he didn't technically do anything impeachable..." and that would be that.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

Like, finish?

LOL

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

XMNN posted:

China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act.
https://projects.propublica.org/politwoops/tweet/810099766063493120

loving nobody anywhere in the world respects trump's abilities as a leader so we can expect to read about them dunking on him like this regularly right up until trump loses it and starts a war with someone

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think Trump knows that

This is probably more often the case than we would like..

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Moridin920 posted:

like full on live penetrating with grunting and everything

would be an outrage for like, 15 days tops and then business as usual

The Senate would go "well he didn't technically do anything impeachable..." and that would be that.
CNN will be doing interviews will small town Virginian's on how they haven't lost faith in him after loving is daughter live on television and we'd see articles saying the incest was bait and liberals need to stop falling for it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
the trump daughter loving was a false flag

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
Lols - all the real life weird ridiculous, beyond satirical poo poo that is actually happening, every single day

No lols - elaborate incest fantasies

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Butterfly Valley posted:

Lols - all the real life weird ridiculous, beyond satirical poo poo that is actually happening, every single day

you know what's more unfunny and twisted and seriously just freaking sick than talking about donald trump loving ivanka?

that he is president of the united states

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Butterfly Valley posted:

same

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
Emergency update:

As of 9:08PM EST, still lolling about Trup being president.

We now resume our normal broadcast.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Plz repost, didn't come through the tubes proper.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Moridin920 posted:

I'm convinced that whatever Russia has on Trump involves him doing something like that on tape. Instead of the oval office, a hotel room in Moscow.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
imho just release the piss tape already. we all know it's out there

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Putin release the tape/eggs.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
one parting lol before bed: sec of defense mattis today had to directly contradict the president of the united states by boldly reassuring iraq that we will not seize their oil

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

thathonkey posted:

one parting lol before bed: sec of defense mattis today had to directly contradict the president of the united states by boldly reassuring iraq that we will not seize their oil

Lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

thathonkey posted:

clever, now they won't expect it when we take their oil

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
Every time I hear Trump speak I am filled with unmatched shame. It is the reverse of patriotism. Nobody, no thing or event has ever embarrassed me as an American like the election of this buffoon.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

MRC48B posted:

"Obama is a celebrity"'

-The people who idolize the rotting Alzeimers-riddled corpse of a literal Hollywood celebrity who they elected president, shortly before going on to elect a B-list celebrity reality TV host as president

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Every time I hear DJT described as a "carnival barker" I lol

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender

CannedMacabre posted:

Every time I hear Trump speak I am filled with unmatched shame. It is the reverse of patriotism. Nobody, no thing or event has ever embarrassed me as an American like the election of this buffoon.

Hey we're making America great again over here don't come in with your Hillary defeatism. As soon as I'm elected as vice president for life your unpatriotism will be illegal and all illegals get deported to alaska.

and I think Ivanka is v. pretty :yaycloud:

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
I want trump to walk in the oval office one day and catch Ivanka blowing Bill Clinton, like every term, whoever the president is, I'd like for them to catch ol willy getting yet another bj like hes some sort of federal oral noid.

Be a good heartwarming lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
probably already been posted, but this is quality lol material.

Insults fly as UK Parliament debates Donald Trump's visit

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/europe/trump-state-visit-uk-parliament-debate/

OH GOSH ITS CNN THE FAKE NEWS NETWORK, RUN AWAY

lol

Our president is a wuss.