Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
actually we have enough nerds, zdr could you let us come up with a (not terrible) css for cspam?

like, lets make it good and not horrible like yospos
(yospos is literally impossible to read)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also kill the postcount checker ting for cspam

live/die by postin not by pistcoonts

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Page 1269

nice

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

i dont want people to be hurt but i also want trump to have a horrible crisis to deal with so he can gently caress it up royally and be impeached

America already is a horrible crisis

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Irony.or.Death posted:

do you remember any favorites

I looked at mine and they were all surprisingly muted considering how god drat depressed I was (and still am!). I think I always knew the Trumpenreich was a possibility in the back of my mind.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

actually we have enough nerds, zdr could you let us come up with a (not terrible) css for cspam?

yospos is pretty much dead cause cspam/trump thread siphoned away some of the more frequent posters

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
A Syrian Refugee Family find warmth and kindness in a community where the weather goes Below -40 degrees Celsius.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/syrian-refugees-canada-yellowknife-cold-temperatures

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

yeah i vote for this

i think a retrowave a e s t h e t i c would be appropriate, but i'd like to see what other contributions we can get

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Nice try, Marquis de Condorcet

u kiddin me? ordering 12 eggs at a restaurant lmao

it'd be like $22 bc they're always ala carte

you'd never see me outing myself as a traitorous 1%er

you just order a couple eggs like normal and then smuggle a bunch more in in a thermos

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

yospos is pretty much dead cause cspam/trump thread siphoned away some of the more frequent posters

this brongs me no pleasure, kevin

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

triple sulk posted:

i dont want people to be hurt but i also want trump to have a horrible crisis to deal with so he can gently caress it up royally and be impeached unparalleled political capital to hurt and kill a lot of poeople

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

i mean politics is like a computer, really

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
its 1 egg, how much could it cost, $10??

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Nichael posted:

betting Donald doesn't

if you are super rich I don't think you ever have to eat pussy ever. Also suck dick if you're a rich lady.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

Yospos theme is perfect for shutin colorblind nerds who lay with their computer in a biblical sense

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

rudatron posted:

i mean politics is like a computer, really

it rly makes u think

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grem posted:

if you are super rich I don't think you ever have to eat pussy ever. Also suck dick if you're a rich lady.

pfft, "man of the people"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

also yo ospis has the cleanest stylsgeet on all the forums idk what bedevils you abouy it baloogna

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Baloogan posted:

God drat that's a supremely stupid idea.

And I say that as a citizen of the country that elected Trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

Yospos theme is perfect for shutin colorblind nerds who lay with their computer in a biblical sense

ive unironically told people to install gentoo

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

quadrophrenic posted:

i did a 69 once and had a tough time breathing

Breath threw your nose, embrace the b hole

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BeOSPOS posted:

why are so many nerds colorblind? I don't think I've ever met anyone who's colorblind in real life and yet every other person online is colorblind

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

triple sulk posted:

certainly has nothing to do with our affinity for vaporwave and aesthetic in this cyberpunk future we're about to experience :ssh:

Baloogan posted:

Squizzle posted:

also kill the postcount checker ting for cspam

live/die by postin not by pistcoonts

that would be really cool honestly

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

ive unironically told people to install gentoo
cruel and unusual punishment

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Baloogan posted:

Imagine 4 lines of code of the edge of a cliff

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

BeOSPOS posted:

can confirm i'm in bed on my surface pro 4 and wishing i had a nice dark forum to post about 45th president of the united states of america donald j trump on

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol like i'll ever go back and read that old thread ever again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

its 1 egg, how much could it cost, $10??

the cheapest you'll find them are like $1.25 each, which is what a full loving dozen cost at the grocery store

I suppose most people just have 1 or 2 eggs and they're like, "oh goodness I'm full now!" but I don't understand that mindset

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

im glad the tgraaf has turnea to topics like, how rich and still wolfin dick??

trumos ameticsa

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Macinyos CSS supremacy

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

rudatron posted:

yeah i vote for this

i think a retrowave a e s t h e t i c would be appropriate, but i'd like to see what other contributions we can get

https://youtu.be/XxwN-9jrTBY

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

magiccarpet posted:

lol like i'll ever go back and read that old thread ever again

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hey

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Did we ever find out how the polar bear got on the island in Trump Thread Volume 2, or was the plot thread dropped? And were they in limbo the whole time?

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Baloogan posted:

I actually really liked the old thread because you could press the ? on any poster to see their election day reactions

i got fired that morning and was already drunk and despondent by the time the results came in

although the guy i was drinking with voted for trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Macinyos CSS supremacy

big fan of the win95 thema in awful.app tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i want the original gop/trump thread because i had a rly good shop in it of billy mitchs face on ivanka

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

why did you close the old thread? it was long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

i want the original gop/trump thread because i had a rly good shop in it of billy mitchs face on ivanka

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3680205

• Locked thread