Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Pimp Cauldron posted:

that was me, I do poo poo loads of C-69s, in fact I'm going to "C" a 69 with my super hot wife tonite

Av/post make a good combo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Lemme know how you segue into that while she's watching Chef's Table and hasn't had enough wine to let you listlessly paw at her while she thinks of the skinny barista with the forearm tattoos.

drat dude

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I'm a bartender not a barista but thank you

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
who are they gonna match up black beast with next? is he gonna get a title shot if he wins? he's on a pretty big streak

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Skip My Posts posted:

who are they gonna match up black beast with next? is he gonna get a title shot if he wins? he's on a pretty big streak

Mark Hunt has been mentioned.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Skip My Posts posted:

hunt/overeem winner

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Ill admit i thought Browne was probably gonna beat Da Black Beast, he used to have a really good chin which let him get away with a lot like when he came back to beat Overeem, but it seems like its fading a bit after getting punched really hard 10000 times in each of his last several fights

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hunt seems like a bad matchup for lewis

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I'm a bartender not a barista but thank you

Well, they're both things she has in the morning so I got confused.

Anyway, I'm the definition of a casual fan and I have to admit, the UFC seems really uncompelling to me lately and I haven't seen or heard anyone outside of this forum talking about it recently.

Gumbel2Gumbel fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Feb 21, 2017

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

manyak posted:

Ill admit i thought Browne was probably gonna beat Da Black Beast, he used to have a really good chin which let him get away with a lot like when he came back to beat Overeem, but it seems like its fading a bit after getting punched really hard 10000 times in each of his last several fights

If Browne had any fight iq at all he could have finished da beast in the first imo. And he took a loving flogging before that freak shot to the crown put him down so I don't know if his chin was going before the fight (though it may well be gone now).

Skip My Posts posted:

hunt seems like a bad matchup for lewis

Yeah. It's bad news for him. He should be hoping overeem wins, though he's been calling out hunt for a while.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Well, they're both things she has in the morning so I got confused.

Anyway, I'm the definition of a casual fan and I have to admit, the UFC seems really uncompelling to me lately and I haven't seen or heard anyone outside of this forum talking about it recently.

Hang in there. Everything comes in waves. Right now we are trying to see what stars will rise to the occasion as the New Old guard retires. So far it has been McGregor and Rousey. One of those looks like a dead end right now.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

If Browne had any fight iq at all he could have finished da beast in the first imo. And he took a loving flogging before that freak shot to the crown put him down so I don't know if his chin was going before the fight (though it may well be gone now).

To be honest i stopped watching after the first time he got dropped and Da black beast was on top of him for a bit and then i saw later that browne got TKOd. I agree he really should have finished him after the body kicks

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
browne's movement when he is hurt or getting brutally hosed up is really entertaining to me

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Skip My Posts posted:

browne's movement when he is hurt or getting brutally hosed up is really entertaining to me

It's pretty entertaining anyway. I think, much like a pug who mistakes himself for a german shepherd, Browne is under the impression that's he's a coordinated man of normal height, instead of being a pathologically uncoordinated man of 6'7

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
someone said browne looks like a drunk uncle who's loving around with you pretending to know karate in the kitchen

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Can someone please post the Browne description? TIA.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Skip My Posts posted:

someone said browne looks like a drunk uncle who's loving around with you pretending to know karate in the kitchen

Hahaha

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Captain Log posted:

Can someone please post the Browne description? TIA.

Disgusting Coward posted:

I loving know, right? Every morning waking up and realising that you're not one of the good fat fightmen like Hunto or Dos Santos, nor are you one of the likeable entertaining trashweights like Pat Berry or Joey Beltran. No sir, you're four pounds of misfiring motor neurons scraped along the inside of a 230lb Tiki themed turd golem and you're so innately unlikeable that even the notoriously racist PSPMMA will cheer a Brazilian just for hurting you. Every morning the dude probably tries to put the gun in his mouth but accidentally ends up flying crescent kicking it out the window when he gets a fit of The Brownes.

edit: from that thread.

:sbahj:

Memento fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Feb 21, 2017

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

manyak posted:

drat dude

That guys wife doesnt want to gently caress and he channeled it into a sick burn on another guy. If it was me id just have jacked off and played video games.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

That guys wife doesnt want to gently caress and he channeled it into a sick burn on another guy. If it was me id just have jacked off and played video games.

I have been doing nothing but jacking off and playing video games for 38 years and it has filled me with a vast impotent rage that I can only assuage by posting about the stupidity of other peoples' choices in consumer products

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I would really like to see Lewis vs Ngannou

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I have been doing nothing but jacking off and playing video games for 38 years and it has filled me with a vast impotent rage that I can only assuage by posting about the stupidity of other peoples' choices in consumer products
The Goon Secret, but also add compulsive virtue signalling about video game non-issues too to compensate for the intense self-loathing

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The McGregor thing was that he was a terrible business man because he talked about heavy cheques and running the game instead of his CAPEX. It was by Kurohashi, the guy with the penguin avatar.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
McGregor's Critically Problematic Non-sexual Market Value

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

JaySB posted:

I would really like to see Lewis vs Ngannou

It'd be really good and they're probably at a similar point in the overall skill hierarchy but I can imagine the UFC keeping them apart because Lewis is a funny dude and marketable and Ngannou has a huge upside and is making waves. I don't think they'll want one to take the wind out of the others sails at this point.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
"Are these guys dwarves or something?"

posterswhowatchhendrickslombardwiththeirmoms.txt

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Not many days left for the 2016 mma awards voting and I have 12 ballots, one of which is just 'JAMES THOMPSON'

Very disappointed I didn't even get a 'GOMI' from rheinhold or a 'what rheinhold said' from maffew buildings

:saddowns:

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to the winner of the 2016 MMA awards, for the sixth year running, the photo of GSP in the pool.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Skip My Posts posted:

I laughed really hard when his first response to getting wobbled was to grab onto Lewis and pull him into full mount.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
That's his go-to with Rhonda

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LobsterMobster posted:

Not many days left for the 2016 mma awards voting and I have 12 ballots, one of which is just 'JAMES THOMPSON'

Very disappointed I didn't even get a 'GOMI' from rheinhold or a 'what rheinhold said' from maffew buildings

:saddowns:

I don't know poo poo, but if you like you can tally up a ballot that feels disgustingly wrong and bad, then attribute it to me.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

manyak posted:

Remember when some guy here was talking about how Conor is dumb because he doesnt know how to file for a C-69 or whatever and revealed that he thinks of peoples intelligence in terms of whether or not theyre an accountant

The battle between normie and pretend karate expert is eternal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I bet Travis Browne also doesn't know the difference between CApSA and TERN but I bet he does know the difference between Net (what they trapped him in to bring him to the UFC) and Gross (how he physically looks)

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

manyak posted:

Remember when some guy here was talking about how Conor is dumb because he doesnt know how to file for a C-69 or whatever and revealed that he thinks of peoples intelligence in terms of whether or not theyre an accountant

plumber < MMA champion < accountant < software engineer

Gramps
Dec 30, 2006

Sombody hurt Travie's feelies

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Work Friend Keven posted:

I bet Travis Browne also doesn't know the difference between CApSA and TERN but I bet he does know the difference between Net (what they trapped him in to bring him to the UFC) and Gross (how he physically looks)

Lmao

Gramps posted:

That is the exact opposite reaction I had when I watched him get knocked the gently caress out this weekend, actually

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Gramps posted:

fake

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Gramps posted:

I know I wish I moved like an infant in control of a lovely robot body, some sort of special needs Krang.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Gramps posted:

Hahaha I actually agree witwthe sentiment but now that he's posted it on twitter I feel differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Only eleven days til Khabib and t Ferg! I'm pretty sure this is the closest we've gotten without somebody's leg exploding this fight might actually happen guys

• Locked thread