Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

KiteAuraan posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833817667333140480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So this is hosed. i can't find any info on this that isn't from a shady norweigan registered site, or someone funded by Ivan, Yuri and Drago, or literal Sputnik. nothing on borkbork social media, nothing on the IKEA news, nothing from stockholm pd. gently caress all but russian outlets.

gosh this doesn't raise an eyebrow about Trump's news sources at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Weeping Wound posted:

the best I've got is that it's pretty hard to riot during a Swedish winter, especially when it's snowing :q:

the pictures seem to be from the 2013 stockholm riots, in may, after they shot a portugeuse expat.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/833817667333140480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

So this is hosed. i can't find any info on this that isn't from a shady norweigan registered site, or someone funded by Ivan, Yuri and Drago, or literal Sputnik. nothing on borkbork social media, nothing on the IKEA news, nothing from stockholm pd. gently caress all but russian outlets.

lmebo this is amazing

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Weeping Wound posted:

a fine, heapin' crop of fake news we got here

every time I read replies like those on that yet I can't wait till the new policies crush all of the poor white conservative morons to death

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it does appear to be coldish and snowing in stockholm right now

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
It's the super flammable liquid electrolyte in lithium ion batteries that make them dangerous, solid state lithium ion or lithium Sulphur batteries would be way safer

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/buckmstr7399/status/833827896280150018

Like this guy

gently caress this guy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trump has made america a farce of magnificent consequence

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

KiteAuraan posted:

the pictures seem to be from the 2013 stockholm riots, in may, after they shot a portugeuse expat.

yeah, that's what I figured; I knew they looked familiar, but I couldn't tell from where and when

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i like alex jones way more than that prison planet guy

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Office Pig posted:

gosh this doesn't raise an eyebrow about Trump's news sources at all

it's really interesting that ol' ivan fired out the propaganda outlet and pumped this out after ol' donnie boy got caught in a lie.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the eyebrows :whitewater:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It's the super flammable liquid electrolyte in lithium ion batteries that make them dangerous, solid state lithium ion or lithium Sulphur batteries would be way safer

what about the "electrical cartridges" that the guy's dad invented in the beloved judy blume coming-of-age classic "then again, maybe i won't"?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

thats cuz alex jones is an actor and that guy is a real crazy person

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i liked jerry seinfeld best with that hairstyle

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i like jesse eisenberg more than zuckernerd too

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Alex is in on the joke, he believes it but he understands it's also a joke. The people who work for him take it seriously all the time.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

what about the "electrical cartridges" that the guy's dad invented in the beloved judy blume coming-of-age classic "then again, maybe i won't"?

you should reply w that exact poat to arbitrarily choaen posts in dnd until they ban you

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm not familiar with the refeerrcnce but wouldn't an "electrical cartridge" just be a fancy name for a battery

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

the eyebrows :whitewater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMn4KkABuac

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Th gently caress, Trump thread III already? The impeachment hearings haven't even started yet.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Homeless Friend posted:

Alex is in on the joke, he believes it but he understands it's also a joke. The people who work for him take it seriously all the time.

Alex Jones harasses the parents of school shooting victims so he can pretend they're crises actors for his lovely website to make a buck, gently caress Alex Jones

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

holy cats ive meade over 60 postd today and its not even 2 am, in this bad thread

maybe........im bad????

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Alex Jones harasses the parents of school shooting victims so he can pretend they're crises actors for his lovely website to make a buck, gently caress Alex Jones

Remember when people were asking how Trump would handle a mass shooting?

It's nice to know the answer in advance, isn't it?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

knew exactly what this was gonna be

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/833717902410973187

donald trump has control over 5000 nuclear warheads that are ready to fly given 15-30 minutes notice.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not familiar with the refeerrcnce but wouldn't an "electrical cartridge" just be a fancy name for a battery

one of the other kids in the book raises that exact question and is rebuffed

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

holy cats ive meade over 60 postd today and its not even 2 am, in this bad thread

maybe........im bad????

we're all bad, here, in the president donald j trump thread

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

this dude is loving ugly

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

triple sulk posted:

we're all bad, here, in the president donald j trump thread

Trump makes this all possible, every day a new level of bad, together

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

one of the other kids in the book raises that exact question and is rebuffed

i just want youbto know that if your feelin out judy blume guy ad a new poston gimmick im behind you 100%

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Office Pig posted:

Remember when people were asking how Trump would handle a mass shooting?

Appreciate the congrats :smugdon:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

😅👌 kindergarteners died and he said it was a hoax 👌👌 real cool dude right here 😆😆

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Corny posted:

this dude is loving ugly

alex jones at least is restful on the eyes

in a weird way, sure, but he isn't like going out of his way to compete with cruz in the ooze category

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
so fat he squints all the time

even though his eyes are perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

Squizzle posted:

i just want youbto know that if your feelin out judy blume guy ad a new poston gimmick im behind you 100%

You can feel free to change your idiotic gimmick at any time, my good man.

• Locked thread