Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

KiteAuraan posted:

Thanks, I stand corrected.

yeah, it's all over both the regular dailies and the tabloids now, my swedish friends (both of them) are posting about it on facebook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
does the white house publish what trump eats in the presidential dining room?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philip Rivers posted:

why would you do anything besides couched lances for a bajillion damage

well thats what my main character does sure but i want my dudes to be useful in sieges and 1h/shield/bow/arrows seems useful for that without having to fiddle with all their inventories between battles and also they are useful if/when dismounted and still generally 1-hit things with level 4 powerstrike speed bonus from a 31c weapon

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

imagine how much of a psychological weakling you would have to be to see a riot like this and convince yourself this is the apocalypse our messianic piss-fuhrer warned us about

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Jose posted:

Sadly, no. Ivanka's pussy would never make it off an editors desk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

so just chuck a tomato in there and walk away or what

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_9QImcJmSg

works best w brown rice imo, longercookibg time means the tomatos natueal sweetness develops more

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jose posted:

lol holy hell trump is gonna let them put a kfc in the white house

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Are we gonna get page 69 on day one

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Mayor Dave posted:

yeah, it's all over both the regular dailies and the tabloids now, my swedish friends (both of them) are posting about it on facebook

hilariously the description sounds less extreme than milo @ berkley. which was itself a weak riot as far as they go.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
stealin this from Montasque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI&t=541s

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wonder if linda mcmahon will get trump to watch this in the east wing screening room

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

KiteAuraan posted:

hilariously the description sounds less extreme than milo @ berkley. which was itself a weak riot as far as they go.

these are the kind of people who need fear to live; there is no getting out of bed, no going to work, no using a public restroom without a sizeable glass of fearohol

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Jose posted:

pretty sure there was an article saying he had the worst diet ever., like eggs and bacon for breakfast, meatloaf for lunch, big macs and kfc for dinner. and they had to stock in the white house like doritos and poo poo. it was pretty hilarious.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

reminder that milo said the reason he's great at head is because of the priest lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ramadu posted:

pretty sure there was an article saying he had the worst diet ever., like eggs and bacon for breakfast, meatloaf for lunch, big macs and kfc for dinner. and they had to stock in the white house like doritos and poo poo. it was pretty hilarious.

the connection he has to real people is amazing

he is a blue collar billionare

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

anyone got a link to that crazy woman on election night going off on a journalist just going crazy about how they edit everythign and how trump is a great man who goes around the world helping people?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
hey remember that time mitt romney said the trees in michigan or w/e were just the right height and people made fun of him? ah good times

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Ramadu posted:

i think the only thing kreping his heaet from jist fuckin stoppjng is rallies and the promise of furture rallies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Krazyface posted:

hey remember that time mitt romney said the trees in michigan or w/e were just the right height and people made fun of him? ah good times

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

Are we gonna get page 69 on day one

would b very nice

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xd3kr-QpeM

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

thats the same kind of stuff my granddad ate and he lived to 88

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Krazyface posted:

dont let trump evwr fool you into thimkoing that mitt fuckin romney was remotely humanlike or relateable

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I could tell him: Get on your knees, Mitt. And he'd do it. True, True.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

thats the same kind of stuff my granddad ate and he lived to 88

that's because your granddad was a nazi. he died at 88 because he wanted to die at the hitler number.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Squizzle posted:

works best w brown rice imo, longercookibg time means the tomatos natueal sweetness develops more

Cool. Gonna try this out tomorrow. 👍🏼

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

that's because your granddad was a nazi. he died at 88 because he wanted to die at the hitler number.

there are numbers w seconsaru meanings????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
t r u m p a n e s t h e t i c

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

Squizzle posted:

there are numbers w seconsaru meanings????

88=heil hitler. because h=8 in da alphabet.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what if people started skipping age 88 so they wouldn't die at the hitler number

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.
how miserable must dinner with Trump be? I bet there isn't a table on earth long enough to get away from whatever horrible musk he bathes himself in every day. I bet Trump farts at the dinner table, too, then blames the help.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
http://linkis.com/hillarybeattrump.org/SLcd0

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
h isn't even the 8th letter in german so i dunno wtf

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Cool. Gonna try this out tomorrow. 👍🏼

dont be shy about putting multipke tomatoes in btw, it just makes a thicker more tomaroey snack and is good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump is going to live to the weed number

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

88=heil hitler. because h=8 in da alphabet.

no...........no...!!!!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/dril/status/168934801829666817

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Squizzle posted:

glancing at this thumbnail, I thought it was a prolapsed rectum.

doing some soul searching rn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i disblieve!!! dispell this ilkusion foul devil!!!!!!

• Locked thread