Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

"six years to reach across the aisle and fix what was wrong" AKA six years of intentionally creating problems in order to win elections. republicans cannot fail, they can only be failed.

something about balls i guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Serf posted:

nuremberg trials for youtubers when

pewdiepie's descent into nazism must be stopped

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

rudatron posted:

I don't trust anyone who lives in a country that ever doesn't see the sun for more than half the day

Who knows what they're doing...

do you know how equnoxes work? t r u s t n o o n e

Serf
May 5, 2011

trump didn't know poo poo about sweden. he can't find it on a map. he needed a fake thing, so he made one up and used the first country that popped into his head

all justification for that has taken place after the fact

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

euphronius posted:

So looking into the Sweden thing; the senile dumb rear end saw some dumb poo poo in fnc and made an international incident out of it ?

tucker carlson selectively edited an interview with swedish police officers to make it sound like there are constant riots and attacks by immigrants, and insinuated that "something" happened in sweden, or just trump misheard it as he was doing whatever and that was on in the background, then he referenced it at a campaign rally

when it was pointed out there wasn't a terror attack in sweden, he said he just meant that horrible immigration policies are leading to crime, duh

then like 30 people got mad about an arrest and set something on fire, so trump will likely use that as proof he was right all along

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

i heard pewpiedie drinks fanta

i think thats worse or something

i hear he spills fanta all over his hugo boss suit while driving his volkswagen

Serf
May 5, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

pewdiepie's descent into nazism must be stopped

but don't you see the intolerant left is what drives these people further right! :qq:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

ArmZ posted:

"six years to reach across the aisle and fix what was wrong" AKA six years of intentionally creating problems in order to win elections. republicans cannot fail, they can only be failed.

something about balls i guess?

yeah the response to this if you actually care about engaging these people is asking how after six years the republicans don't have something ready to go.

like how is there not a plan ready to go, day one, that has been publicly debated and talked about over a substantial portion of the last 6 years republicans controlled the house

Fauxbot
Jan 20, 2009

I need more wine.

The Brown Menace posted:

Like you think anyone in mussolinis Italy ever was like "old bitch make the decree" while lolling heartily at the crazy ride

surely that's what the futurists were doin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Trump just opens his mouth and words come out, it's not like he decides what he's gonna say. That's how I post.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

i hear he spills fanta all over his hugo boss suit while driving his volkswagen

oh is that how he got the....

"accident" ?

Serf
May 5, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

Trump just opens his mouth and words come out, it's not like he decides what he's gonna say. That's how I post.

he suffers from the same problem as me which is that my mouth moves and sound comes out while i think

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

FizFashizzle posted:

tucker carlson selectively edited an interview with swedish police officers to make it sound like there are constant riots and attacks by immigrants, and insinuated that "something" happened in sweden, or just trump misheard it as he was doing whatever and that was on in the background, then he referenced it at a campaign rally

when it was pointed out there wasn't a terror attack in sweden, he said he just meant that horrible immigration policies are leading to crime, duh

then like 30 people got mad about an arrest and set something on fire, so trump will likely use that as proof he was right all along

Turns out it was footage of ICE raiding a hypothermia shelter in Virginia~

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

Turns out it was footage of ICE raiding a hypothermia shelter in Virginia~

thats nice of la migra to take away all the hypothermia in virginia

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Pollyanna posted:

haha http://www.npr.org/2017/02/19/516064707/new-york-republican-rep-tom-reed-faces-angry-crowds-deep-in-trump-country

https://twitter.com/JessicaTaylor/status/833018462310117376

if what comes of this is the gop burning itself down i will be very happy

i dunno if it'll have been worth it, but at least there's the schadenfreude

This owns. I hope Toomey does a town hall around here so we can mock him for being a wuss but lol like he'll ever set foot in Philly during the days of Ungatt Trump.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Feb 21, 2017

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

He couldnt find one where Uday and Qusay looked even halfway decent to use as his twitter bg :sad:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/834027159148695552

Clinton is going to start tweeting before Trump each morning in preparation for 2020

those poor aides who have to spend the whole night crafting a tweet

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
hi everyone what happened last night that necessitated new thred

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

FizFashizzle posted:

The last bit happened in 2013 after police shot an old man

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/834027159148695552

Clinton is going to start tweeting before Trump each morning in preparation for 2020

Donald's broken brain is going to read it as a vicious personal attack on himself, his family, and most importantly his business. Then fire off with some dumb poo poo.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Painting trump wh as antisemite is a good back door fascism warning but maybe they should also call them fascist white supfemeists

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Donald's broken brain is going to read it as a vicious personal attack on himself, his family, and most importantly his business. Then fire off with some dumb poo poo.

all he ever has to say in response to hillary is that she lost to him, which is why nobody cares what hrc has to say about anything.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

kumba posted:

Donald Trump died, maybe, idk, hasnt tweeted yet :rip:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Has he left Florida yet ?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Serf posted:

but don't you see the intolerant left is what drives these people further right! :qq:

i will defend pewdiepie's right to become a literal nazi to my death

in a camp

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

what a mook that robby mook

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Painting trump wh as antisemite is a good back door fascism warning but maybe they should also call them fascist white supfemeists

:agreed:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

kumba posted:

previous thread getting too big, admin/mods took it out back to shoot it.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

nah he probably blocked her last year

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I'm jonesing for my Spice Fix y'all, gimme the Spice

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I bet I could kick Pewdiepie's rear end, let him become a Nazi I say

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Big Hat claims another victim.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

quote:

Breitbart 'plans to fire senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos' over 'pro-paedophilia’ video footage
'Breitbart already has advertising issues regarding its association with the Alt-Right, and this doesn’t help the business side,' claims source

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-a7591281.html

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lastgirl posted:

How very Huckabeeish of them

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

kumba posted:

creation ended, a new universe has taken its place

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

old yeller approach, got it

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

punchymcpunch posted:

creation ended, a new universe has taken its place

good. im glad that universe is dead

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Maybe Donald Trump will do all Spicey appearances going forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan