Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Citizen Tayne posted:

Ah yeah, because she's "murdered hundreds of people since the nineties"

Because she's not authentic and will never be seen as anything but trying to amass wealth and power for herself.

Not the people's faults they don't like the poo poo covered sundae they were given

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

A tiny loss? My dude, we control nothing.

As in, Texas didn't just fail to turn blue. The senate, congress, the presidency, Supreme Court...

It was a huge loss and now is the time to realize that we don't need more centrists we need actual leftists with big cojones

all of those are functions of turnout, which was depressed due to a historically weak candidate. she ran to the left of any other democratic candidate before her on just about every issue, she was just hated personally

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

aka "i do very well with the blacks" x 15 minutes

nah thanks im good...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Citizen Tayne posted:

no, they disliked her since the late 70s, she was an outsider city girl who didn't dress conventionally to their southern ways while she was married to Bill during his time as governor.

it just became irrational loathing.

also ffs when is there going to be a rule about religitating the general at some point, heard it all.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

baw posted:

all of those are functions of turnout, which was depressed due to a historically weak candidate

What? No, we were losing elections well before Hillary announced her candidacy the second time.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

someone make the trump/obama golf counter

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

rear end cobra posted:

He couldnt find one where Uday and Qusay looked even halfway decent to use as his twitter bg :sad:

all of the women in the first 2 rows here look like they were baked in the same batch of cookies and the oven was a piece of poo poo

baw
Nov 5, 2008

What? No, we were losing elections well before Hillary announced her candidacy the second time.

and then she ran to the left of Obama and still lost

it isn't about policy

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
At first I thought the phrase "drain the swamp" was in reference to the FACT that hillery and her gang of hillerymen would dispose of the bodies into the potomac and we need to uncover the TRUTH

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Pollyanna posted:

haha http://www.npr.org/2017/02/19/516064707/new-york-republican-rep-tom-reed-faces-angry-crowds-deep-in-trump-country

https://twitter.com/JessicaTaylor/status/833018462310117376

if what comes of this is the gop burning itself down i will be very happy

i dunno if it'll have been worth it, but at least there's the schadenfreude

The true irony is, say what you want about her campaigning, Hildawg lives for these sorts of questions.

Like you'd probably have to drag her away before she collapsed from sleep deprivation.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hillary chat jfc

Serf
May 5, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

oh yeah it's absolutely based on lies. none of her real flaws are ever discussed, only outrageous poo poo that was made up whole cloth.

but like trump, his supporters love to say "well do you think hillary clinton would be doing any better??" to which i always reply yes, but the discussion is never fruitful

one of my coworkers didn't vote, but said that if she did, she would have voted for trump bc hillary was "just more of the same"

there's a little voice in me that says "maybe this isn't the actual rise of fascism but a hard lesson americans have to learn about wanting things to be different without thinking it through"

but then a much louder and angrier voice says "no you dumbshit that would require people to actually learn, so shut up"

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

People are still talking about a loser. Why aren't we talking about a winner? A bigliest winner, like me, Donald Tromp. I sell used cars to other winners, like you. Come on down to Tromp's Car Domp and be a winner today.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiGP2LbaQHY

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Jose posted:

trump threads should end on page 1488 imo

so what you're saying is we should have a new one like every day

baw
Nov 5, 2008

euphronius posted:

Hillary chat jfc

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

C-Euro posted:

This owns. I hope Toomey does a town hall around here so we can mock him for being a wuss but lol like he'll ever set foot in Philly during the days of Ungatt Trump.

Pat Toomey has checked out. He conned us all with his "I'll stand up to ANY president's bad ideas!" shtick and now he's done. I don't see him running for a 3rd term so the next 6 years will be haphazardly defending or ignoring Trump and making party line votes while he lines up another wall st gig for after his term is up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

Hillary chat jfc

day crew go home

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

no, they disliked her since the late 70s, she was an outsider city girl who didn't dress conventionally to their southern ways while she was married to Bill during his time as governor.

it just became irrational loathing.

also ffs when is there going to be a rule about religitating the general at some point, heard it all.

yeah goddamn. im so done with hillarychat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah toomey is def checked out for awhile

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Because she's not authentic and will never be seen as anything but trying to amass wealth and power for herself.

Massive thinking face emoji feat. Wiz Khalifa.ogg

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

murked by dragon posted:

yeah goddamn. im so done with hillarychat

So start up anime chat or whatever goober

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Citizen Tayne posted:

Massive thinking face emoji feat. Wiz Khalifa.ogg

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

baw posted:

and then she ran to the left of Obama and still lost

it isn't about policy

Ran to the left of obama? What in the world lol

Dude, you're lost in the sauce. Promising student debt relief only to SV entrepreneurs isn't running to the left of obama

And also promising to put coal miners out of work :grin: what a radical

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

L

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Serf posted:

oh yeah it's absolutely based on lies. none of her real flaws are ever discussed, only outrageous poo poo that was made up whole cloth.

but like trump, his supporters love to say "well do you think hillary clinton would be doing any better??" to which i always reply yes, but the discussion is never fruitful

one of my coworkers didn't vote, but said that if she did, she would have voted for trump bc hillary was "just more of the same"

there's a little voice in me that says "maybe this isn't the actual rise of fascism but a hard lesson americans have to learn about wanting things to be different without thinking it through"

but then a much louder and angrier voice says "no you dumbshit that would require people to actually learn, so shut up"

I get pretty depressed with the optimism people seem to have that think people vote based on policy (we need true leftist policy, bernie would have cum etc). I don't think its even remotely accurate and I think we're hosed forever because our neighbors are to loving dumb to live lol

lmaO!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Serf posted:

i live around these people, and while every person is broken in their own way, i gotta say that the absolute biggest factor was "anyone but hillary". folks hate her with a passion. my grandpa hates donald trump but he absolutely loathes hillary clinton

when your opponent is a literal living carrot the election is yours to lose

and boy fuckin' howdy did the dems and hilldawg lose it

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

death to the steelers

and death to the living

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Make the tweet already

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
it's understandable that people want to understand what went wrong so we can avoid it in the future elections but i'd be hard pressed to think of anybody itt who actually likes hillary and wants her to run again so figuring out the qualities of hillary is kinda pointless. who is going to get more people to the booth next time? who is going to appeal to poor people? those are kinda interesting questions and don't require hillarychat.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Quick someone post hillary anime so day crew and night crew can be harmonious

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Ran to the left of obama? What in the world lol

Dude, you're lost in the sauce. Promising student debt relief only to SV entrepreneurs isn't running to the left of obama

And also promising to put coal miners out of work :grin: what a radical

at this point if someone ran on a policy of flaying coal miners alive I would vote for them

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I say bury them in their lovely coffins they dug themselves

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is this the first thing trunpnhas done for black history month since he didn't know who Fred Douglass was

Serf
May 5, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

I get pretty depressed with the optimism people seem to have that think people vote based on policy (we need true leftist policy, bernie would have cum etc). I don't think its even remotely accurate and I think we're hosed forever because our neighbors are to loving dumb to live lol

lmaO!

yeah, people don't really give a poo poo about policy. we're divided on hard lines between the right and the left and the centrists on both sides are fooling themselves (source: this previous election). there's no compromise, the other side isn't the competition, they're the enemy and people who don't recognize that are doomed to irrelevance as we move forward from here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I loving hate coal, :gas: is the only viable domestic interim "clean" fossil fuel.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!

Drunkboxer posted:

lmaO!

The real reason why Bernie would have won is he's a more likeable white dude.

Despite Biden being way right of him, precisely the same is true of him.

I'm not sure there are actually two more liked white dudes in America, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im glad to see constituents pissed off about russia

• Locked thread