Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

euphronius posted:

Is this the first thing trunpnhas done for black history month since he didn't know who Fred Douglass was

um, he stood in front of "blacks for trump" signs at his campaign rally. have you stood before blacks for trump? then maybe don't be so judgmental, euphornius. he's v popular with "the blacks." and yes, it's totally not racist to refer to them as "blacks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!
Like Biden is not Onion Biden, but the thing is, that is the opposite of something that matters.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
why is this the dems thread rn?

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

My hate for Hillary is pure of heart, I despise her for being a baby boomer regardless of anything she has said or done

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Oh God this is going to be a trainwreck

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

freckle posted:

Idk I'm about to have an aneurysm tho

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

freckle posted:

Day-o, I say daaaay-o

Day crew come and I wanna poo poo post

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

shovelbum posted:

I loving hate coal, :gas: is the only viable domestic interim "clean" fossil fuel.
there needs to be more of that bacteria that turns petroleum into food for algae and methane

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

yeah, people don't really give a poo poo about policy. we're divided on hard lines between the right and the left and the centrists on both sides are fooling themselves (source: this previous election). there's no compromise, the other side isn't the competition, they're the enemy and people who don't recognize that are doomed to irrelevance as we move forward from here

We have to get a candidate who can reach across the aisle and work with our opponents to craft great legislation :downs:

Obama is cool and good :downs:

Love trumps hate :downs:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Ran to the left of obama? What in the world lol

Dude, you're lost in the sauce. Promising student debt relief only to SV entrepreneurs isn't running to the left of obama

And also promising to put coal miners out of work :grin: what a radical

i wonder if there are other things that she ran on which we could compare to what obama ran on in order to decide whether or not she ran to the left of obama

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

another round of Hillchat, another gif

(pictured: David Brock and Robbie Mook desperately trying to keep Clinton from being pushed off a platform)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

shovelbum posted:

I loving hate coal, :gas: is the only viable domestic interim "clean" fossil fuel.

gas farms

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

freckle posted:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

And also promising to put coal miners out of work :grin: what a radical

Coal miners should be out of work, their jobs poisons the entire country.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/834050590640533505

Every chance I get I'm denouncing Anti-Semitism. I do it all the time. My advisors are even like, "Hey Prez, we've got some big stuff to deal with, can we knock it off with defending the Jews for just one day?", and I just slowly shake my head.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

there needs to be more of that bacteria that turns petroleum into food for algae and methane

I saw some Navy biofuel once that was made out of garbage by algae that don't need sunlight in a big vat, I wonder whatever happened to that.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

BeOSPOS posted:

Quick someone post hillary anime so day crew and night crew can be harmonious

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

finally, the pivot

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Steve Bannon looking mighty nervous all of a sudden.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

freckle posted:

TBS literally can't shut the gently caress up about how much he hates Hitlery no matter what time of day it is or what thread he accidentally stumbled into while at [10]

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

baw posted:

i wonder if there are other things that she ran on which we could compare to what obama ran on in order to decide whether or not she ran to the left of obama

Right other things such as...

Hm.... got nothing :confused:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

If my hatred for capitalism were an energy source, we would never need cold fusion and could reach the stars :ussr:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

I remember reading a sci-fi book with the main character initially shale mining for petroleum for use in making food. Gateway was a really good book.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

baw posted:

finally, the pivot

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
can someone banish TBS to the loving dem thread where he can smugpost about hillary's terribleness to his heart's loving content?

i come here for nihilism and funny and/or trump news not to read dumb poo poo that's already been posted seven times a day for three months

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Serf
May 5, 2011

the sad thing is that only places like c-spam and /pol/ recognize that he means the opposite of this actually

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

hahahah

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xelkelvos posted:

I remember reading a sci-fi book with the main character initially shale mining for petroleum for use in making food. Gateway was a really good book.

Hahah yeah they never learned to frack so they open pit mined oil shale like tar sands

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

TBS literally can't shut the gently caress up about how much he hates Hitlery no matter what time of day it is or what thread he accidentally stumbled into while at [10]

Haven't seen the highness level chart in years, good one Zeger :eyepop:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gabe :smith:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

DryGoods posted:

Every chance I get I'm denouncing Anti-Semitism. I do it all the time. My advisors are even like, "Hey Prez, we've got some big stuff to deal with, can we knock it off with defending the Jews for just one day?", and I just slowly shake my head.

did he seriously bring ben carson with him?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

DryGoods posted:

holy poo poo, he has ben carson with him because "here is my black. see, i am not a racist because i have a black."

Serf
May 5, 2011

trump has a jewish son-in-law and he literally does not give one poo poo about anti-semitism

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Hodgepodge posted:

Day-o, I say daaaay-o

Day crew come and I wanna poo poo post

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DryGoods posted:

Is it going to stop because they're going to deport all the Jews? :ohdear:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

Trump: "hey, imma president. Stop all the antisemitism. bing bing bong"

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 228 days!

Serf posted:

the sad thing is that only places like c-spam and /pol/ recognize that he means the opposite of this actually

I mean, much like Bush and Islam, I have to give him credit for saying it.

Only because I'm aware of the grim reality of the fact that there was pressure not to or worse, mind you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its gonna be rebranded to something hipper

• Locked thread