Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

*in snatch duster voice* ah, a cosplay fan

n-nani?

but also, who is snatch duster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

who is john galt?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

n-nani?

but also, who is snatch duster
snatch duster is the goon who had something like a year long meltdown in the pyf cosplay thread, consequently making the joke about jessica nigri

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3631981&userid=110958&perpage=40&pagenumber=1 his posts if you are morbidly curious

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
those are some bad posts

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
also now i'm craving sushi

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

That rooster looks like he doesn't take poo poo from anyone

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Filthy Hans posted:

That rooster looks like he doesn't take poo poo from anyone

He's no chicken

He is though

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the other latvian supermarket chain pastry section - the chain is better, but the shop smaller than the one i posted yesterday

is this loving rimi

what is rimi doing in latvia

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

is this loving rimi

what is rimi doing in latvia
the best grocery store chain in the country for decades :lol: there's reason that baltics are thought to be owned by scandinavians. statoil is the single nation-wide gas station network too; i used to have an account open at dnb, we have swedbank and skandinavska enskilda banken, tele2, telia owns 49% of state wired and wireless telecoms, etc etc etc

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

same goes for lithuania and especially esotnia

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Mr Hootington posted:

Hey at least we won't be WV

We're slightly better than Kansas.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
This bearglove old spice deodorant smells great.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Mr Hootington posted:

This bearglove old spice deodorant smells great.
/

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
4.5 day weekend drawing closer. Hail Catholicism.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

meanwhile in funny graphs thread

quote:

Now if a parent may own his child (within the framework of non-aggression and runaway freedom), then he may also transfer that ownership to someone else. He may give the child out for adoption, or he may sell the rights to the child in a voluntary contract. In short, we must face the fact that the purely free society will have a flourishing free market in children. Superficially, this sounds monstrous and inhuman. But closer thought will reveal the superior humanism of such a market. For we must realize that there is a market for children now, but that since the government prohibits sale of children at a price, the parents may now only give their children away to a licensed adoption agency free of charge. This means that we now indeed have a child-market, but that the government enforces a maximum price control of zero, and restricts the market to a few privileged and therefore monopolistic agencies. The result has been a typical market where the price of the commodity is held by government far below the free-market price: an enormous "shortage" of the good. The demand for babies and children is usually far greater than the supply, and hence we see daily tragedies of adults denied the joys of adopting children by prying and tyrannical adoption agencies. In fact, we find a large unsatisfied demand by adults and couples for children, along with a large number of surplus and unwanted babies neglected or maltreated by their parents. Allowing a free market in children would eliminate this imbalance, and would allow for an allocation of babies and children away from parents who dislike or do not care for their children, and toward foster parents who deeply desire such children. Everyone involved: the natural parents, the children, and the foster parents purchasing the children, would be better off in this sort of society.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

4.5 day weekend closing in. Hail Catholicism.
ah, celebrating defender of the fatherland day

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the best grocery store chain in the country for decades :lol: there's reason that baltics are thought to be owned by scandinavians. statoil is the single nation-wide gas station network too; i used to have an account open at dnb, we have swedbank and skandinavska enskilda banken, tele2, telia owns 49% of state wired and wireless telecoms, etc etc etc

We don't even have rimi any longer wth

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Randler posted:

Ah trump is an SA poster

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

V. Illych L. posted:

We don't even have rimi any longer wth
should've known better than selling it to sweden

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Randler posted:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-far-right-weeb-army?utm_term=.rk6KMLG34#.cnAlXyW2O

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Mr Hootington posted:

Ah trump is an SA poster

Much like witches, rapture and prosperity gospel Trump is a creation of Anglo Protestants, actually.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Still one more week until tickled is on HBO Go. :(

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

There needs to be more of them.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Andrew Sullivan did so much Catholic crack addict blogging that even he got sick of it.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

We're slightly better than Kansas.

I'll bet there isn't a person alive that can limbo under that bar

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Majorian posted:

There needs to be more of them.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I have enough of these in my life, they're called my family thx.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Majorian posted:

I have enough of these in my life, they're called my family thx.

Could be worse, could be evangelicals.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

Could be worse, could be evangelicals.

Evangelicals count as Protestants, and I'm afraid my dear ancient grandparents are among them.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Majorian posted:

Evangelicals count as Protestants, and I'm afraid my dear ancient grandparents are among them.

Don't be afraid. You could still turn your life around and renounce the cult of your pagan ancestors.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I'm kind of a quasi-Episcopalian, so I've taken the middle ground, like the craven coward that I am.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Hootington posted:

Still one more week until tickled is on HBO Go. :(

That movie is hosed up

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Wait, what is this weekend? Other than the 2.28 4-day weekend that I don't even get because my boss doesn't like giving holidays.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Volkerball posted:

That movie is hosed up

Just looked it up. Yeah, won't be watching that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
david farrier is good

• Locked thread