Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

tacodaemon posted:

hey, he got to go with his black friend to visit the museum where frederick douglass lives

his name is token

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
*Extremely reddit voice* "But if this was someone totally unrelated would we be talking about them? :smug: checkmate regressive left!"

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-matt-schlapp-react-235221

CPAC sponsor chair praises 'brave' Yiannopoulos but concedes he crossed boundaries

quote:

“It's important for folks to understand that the conservatives who assemble at CPAC expect to talk about the things that they see on their television sets and they read about. And it's not all pleasant,” Schlapp said. “And it’s not an endorsement just because you get an invitation. Matter of fact, an invitation sometimes is an opening to a debate and a conversation. Conservatives can have that even if some folks on campuses can't.”

:smug: growing into infinity

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

his name is token

my father in law has a black cat named token

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i was trying to explain the milo defenders thing this morning to my wife and she got mad at me and kept implying they're a very small and vocal minority and i just don't think she really gets the current situation

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
free speech is v important but giving someone a platform to be a pedo isn't what is hard about this :confused:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

this isn't fake news btw https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweeden,_Kentucky

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

triple sulk posted:

i was trying to explain the milo defenders thing this morning to my wife and she got mad at me and kept implying they're a very small and vocal minority and i just don't think she really gets the current situation

you maerried a woman that likes milo.... you've got problems pal

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
just buy an aircraft carrier on net 30 and then stiff them

bing bing bong

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

like average people don't get that even if 80-90% of trump supporters think the pedo supporter man is a piece of poo poo, that still means that 6-12 million people think it's okay to include support of pedophilia under the umbrella of free speech

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihggWFzQNc

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

punchymcpunch posted:

the log lady is the president of the united states of america

i wish :( rip, log lady

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

please don't contaminate your loved ones with internet problems

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Is the federal government run like a business yet
yes, and business is BOOMING

that business is chaos

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

mormonpartyboat posted:

just buy an aircraft carrier on net 30 and then stiff them

bing bing bong

i approve of this message

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Inkel posted:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/milo-yiannopoulos-cpac-matt-schlapp-react-235221

CPAC sponsor chair praises 'brave' Yiannopoulos but concedes he crossed boundaries

the conservatives will soon pivot into pro-childfucking

:chloe:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/834052215367094272

That man has a way with words. I want a stream of random Trump soundbites to play when I'm trying to sleep so it's like he's there, whispering truth into my ear.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the conservatives will soon pivot into pro-childfucking

:chloe:

pivot?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Schnorkles posted:

free speech is v important but giving someone a platform to be a pedo isn't what is hard about this :confused:

it constantly amazes me how many people STILL don't get that freedom of speech only means the government can't tell you to stfu

facebook, twitter, pacs, whatever, all of them can tell you to stfu all day long

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

like average people don't get that even if 80-90% of trump supporters think the pedo supporter man is a piece of poo poo, that still means that 6-12 million people think it's okay to include support of pedophilia under the umbrella of free speech
at least 10% of people are morons

except night crew, we're all winners here

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!
I feel like the proper comeback to "so much for the tolerant left" is "so much for the Christian right."

Serf
May 5, 2011

there are plenty of lovely human beings who have learned to cloak themselves in the language of liberals and leftists and often skate right by without repercussion when they do something inevitably horrifying, but there's always somebody out there screaming to anyone who will listen about it until finally the trashman does something too heinous and gets exposed and everyone is like "how could we let this happen" every time lol

nothing to do with milo and his whole situation though

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ol' mouseneck helped us get mcmaster as natsec adviser

https://twitter.com/PowerPost/status/834064989136814080

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

I feel like the proper comeback to "so much for the tolerant left" is "so much for the Christian right."
the proper comeback is the guillotine

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Fair is fair. Over the wall with em.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

i feel like at this point you have to call it the tolerant left every time just like we call them the failing new york times

i always see the "tolerant left" thing as a badge of honor, like the right is getting scared and is trying to say "hey uh aren't you supposed to be tolerant instead of feeding me my own teeth"

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think it's important to realize that Trump won millions of bone stock hillbilly racist non reddit non shitposting non incel votes and being angry at weird internet echo chambers is not a flawless solution

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The Right for decades: THE LEFT IS PRO KID DIDDLING!
The Right also for decades: *diddles kids*

Lol if anyone at all is surprised

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rudatron posted:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 231 days!

rudatron posted:

Sadly, my wit is not yet that sharp.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

DryGoods posted:

That man has a way with words. I want a stream of random Trump soundbites to play when I'm trying to sleep so it's like he's there, whispering truth into my ear.

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
d a y c r e w

n i t e c r e w

DONA TRUMp george w bush!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Inkel posted:

translation: oh gently caress lusting for young children matters? what the gently caress why, poo poo, gently caress

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

i always see the "tolerant left" thing as a badge of honor, like the right is getting scared and is trying to say "hey uh aren't you supposed to be tolerant instead of feeding me my own teeth"

tbf i think "failing new york times" is seen the same way by the nyters

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

DryGoods posted:

Uhhh I'm not really seeing what MSNBC seems to be seeing/hearing in this video

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DryGoods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0WGw0NeQFY

Serf
May 5, 2011

Serf posted:

tbf i think "failing new york times" is seen the same way by the nyters

wait holy poo poo "nyters" is my new word for vampires

original idea, do not steal

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Hodgepodge posted:

"so much for the Jesus-following right" is more accurate, christianity to these mutants is literally rebranded sharia law

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shovelbum posted:

I think it's important to realize that Trump won millions of bone stock hillbilly racist non reddit non shitposting non incel votes and being angry at weird internet echo chambers is not a flawless solution

what are you even talking about

those "weird internet echo chambers" are the entire reason the nazis feel confident enough to go outside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

shovelbum posted:

it is also very important to not gently caress children

please do not gently caress children

• Locked thread