Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

zegermans posted:

Is that DACA guy who totally just volunteered to ICE on his way out the door that he was an active gang member and so they just were ~forced~ to detain him still being held?

i bet that he has already been deported

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BeOSPOS posted:

WWE is headquartered in stamford :tinfoil:

:shittypop:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I mean yea deporting people isn't cool but maybe if leftists were speaking out before Trump started reving it up we wouldn't be int this situation.

Full disclosure Obama deported my grandmother so I'm a bit salty about that

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

BeOSPOS posted:

WWE is headquartered in stamford :tinfoil:

that is titan tower you silly mark

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I mean yea deporting people isn't cool but maybe if leftists were speaking out before Trump started reving it up we wouldn't be int this situation.

Full disclosure Obama deported my grandmother so I'm a bit salty about that

Lol

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

This is actually good

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

hey what should we call our nonsexual horse-related website

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

a.lo posted:

you know what? it's a very good question

it's not a good question because the answer is "no" and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention

i lol at anyone who thinks this administration can believably guarantee consistency on anything

lol i say

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

zegermans posted:

radiumcode can't handle megathreads and people accidentally clicking on the page number drop down slider were crashing the forums, so now we're being limited to the 7000 page range.

It's a shame that realiti is broken and yet we can't break the thread to reflect that

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYgzQo99VoM

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

This is actually good

no link to the vox thinkpiece?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

two hours to spicey

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

DrPossum posted:

it's not a good question because the answer is "no" and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention

i lol at anyone who thinks this administration can believably guarantee consistency on anything

lol i say

It's a good question because it's actually rhetorical.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I didn't know Europe even had tweets

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Schnorkles posted:

ultimately if the trump presidency ends up being donald trump loving off to play golf every weekend and bilking people while absolutely nothing gets accomplished I'll call it a victory

yeah of all the things these next years could cost us i'm least concerned about the money

i mean money's super important (i say this as someone who owns his own business) but i would also like to be able to do business with people in a fair, clear, equitable, and predictable manner, that'd be great, just the best

i can do that right now but with a very crazy man in the white house i am unsure how long it will last

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

they don't

fake news

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Al! posted:

hey what should we call our nonsexual horse-related website

bad dragon horsey

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
looks like the sensitive locations language is remaining that limits enforcement of deportation activities in churches, schools, etc.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

ultimately if the trump presidency ends up being donald trump loving off to play golf every weekend and bilking people while absolutely nothing gets accomplished I'll call it a victory

We haven't seen anything, yet, because the real crushing blows will be in the budget and budget reconciliation process. Forget the Obama legacy, they are going to try to tear apart everything back to the Roosevelt administration (and I mean Teddy).

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

the UK has had them since the 70's

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

The New York Times Op-ed just basically regurgitates Ellison's talking point about Obama Obama Trump voters. I don't see what's wrong in that, it's not about pandering, it's about focusing on a positive economic message for the working class.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

looks like the sensitive locations language is remaining that limits enforcement of deportation activities in churches, schools, etc.

Closets in Florida as well?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Milo is so petty he will probably try and sink Brietbart after getting fired. Which would be awesome.

Milo's next career move needs to be pom. That is the correct move for somebody who needs attention as desperately as him.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

The Brown Menace posted:

actually he is getting cool and maximally woke if it werent for his failson who is in the pockets of big fabric

edmonton balls

You've found me out.

Big fabric lines my pockets and I am cursing everyone else in existence to 'wear clothes'.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

euphronius posted:

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Gringostar posted:

the UK has had them since the 70's

ceefax doesn't count

Serf
May 5, 2011

its pretty amazing how "fake news" was basically hand-delivered from the gods themselves to the redhat subhumans and allows them to discredit any and all news that doesn't come right from trump's gross orange face

even the normies are beginning to question mainstream news sources. lol we're so hosed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Is this the trump thread now what is going on

hell if I know I just show up and shitpost where I'm ordered to

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

:eyepop:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

England isn't in Europe dumb rear end

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

its pretty amazing how "fake news" was basically hand-delivered from the gods themselves to the redhat subhumans and allows them to discredit any and all news that doesn't come right from trump's gross orange face

even the normies are beginning to question mainstream news sources. lol we're so hosed

Fuckin normies. :smithcloud:

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

euphronius posted:

England isn't in Europe dumb rear end

Yeah it's in Oceania.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UovoVTKzg7M

we have a saints row country now

roll

with

it

explains everything

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Trump has made me defend CNN and I'm not sure I can ever forgive that orange retard.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Aurubin posted:

The New York Times Op-ed just basically regurgitates Ellison's talking point about Obama Obama Trump voters. I don't see what's wrong in that, it's not about pandering, it's about focusing on a positive economic message for the working class.

We can't have that, because working class people have been led astray by Trump and the republicans and now it's too late to save them.

Message was fine, just change the messenger and America Will Already Be Great

:suicide:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

zegermans posted:

radiumcode can't handle megathreads and people accidentally clicking on the page number drop down slider were crashing the forums, so now we're being limited to the 7000 page range.

low energy code imo

Serf
May 5, 2011

i'll admit to a bit of bias here

2014 me: hell yeah question the news

2017 me: no, not like that

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:tif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Closets in Florida as well?

paging florida man

• Locked thread