Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

triple sulk posted:

does wendy's chili still own because i haven't had it in forever

Wendy's was the only place we'd go when I was a kid and we were broke. Mom would order a baked potato and then fill Tupperware in her purse with the stuff from he baked potato bar.

We kids would split a fries and a frosty.

As a result I still can't bring myself to go into a Wendy's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

wendy's baked potato and maybe a chili is my I'm not a complete :goonsay: fast food choice.

im a complete :goonsay: so i have a deluxe cheeseburger, SMALL fries and SMALL chocolate frosty

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Serf posted:

bring back the ccc and the wpa

the soviet union and the womens professional golf association?????????

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Addamere posted:

im a complete :goonsay: so i have a deluxe cheeseburger, SMALL fries and SMALL chocolate frosty

oh yeah me too the baked potato is for when I'm kidding myself.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

zegermans posted:

My wife and I cleaned up our basement in anticipation of our baby to give the cats more territory - our former outdoorsy cat figured out a way to sit on the HVAC venting in the basement rafters for warmth. She's a smart kitty.

tortoiseshell cats are so adorable. i have a stray that i've been feeding for over a year but she's so timid and scared that if she comes into the house and you shut the door behind her, she freaks out and runs headfirst into the glass sliding door :(

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

they put decent salad greens on the wendys grilled chicken sandwich now instead of lovely iceberg lettuce, but it is only for that sandwich

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

triple sulk posted:

does wendy's chili still own because i haven't had it in forever

oh poo poo I forgot about this story

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — For eight weeks, it was a question that bemused the public and perplexed investigators: Who on earth was the rightful owner of a finger that a woman claimed she found in her steaming bowl of Wendy's chili?
A dead aunt of Anna Ayala, the Las Vegas woman who made the claim? A mysterious Mexican on her in-laws' ranch south of the border? A rural Nevada woman who got too friendly with a pet leopard?

On Friday, San Jose police said they finally had their answer: The finger came from a Nevada man who lost it in an industrial accident and gave it to the husband of Ayala, who allegedly planted it in her fast-food meal in a scam to get money.

"The jig is up," Police Chief Rob Davis said during a news conference. "The puzzle pieces are beginning to fall into place, and the truth is being exposed."

Davis said a tip was called in to a hot line established by the Ohio-based fast-food chain, and police found the man in Nevada this week. He said scientific tests confirmed the finger was his.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

prefect posted:

I haven't had it in years, but it was great then. I remember somebody trying to make me feel bad by pointing out they used old burgers to make the chili with, but that's part of the point, dummies. :colbert:

it's less wasteful so i'm in favor of it

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Elephanthead posted:

Night crew left day crew a mess. It is going to take a ton of milk to get to page 69 I tell you what.

my friend i have quite the milk to sell you

it is CAMEL MILK

approximately 50x more rare and therefore 50x more betterer than your normal milk

Serf
May 5, 2011

Squizzle posted:

the soviet union and the womens professional golf association?????????

unironically yes to these as well

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

prefect posted:

Milk is only to be consumed as part of ice cream or pudding.

a milk and pudding parfait

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gringostar posted:

fake news

day crew has always been a mess

let us dispel with the fiction that day cew has ever not been a waste

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

FCKGW posted:

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — For eight weeks, it was a question that bemused the public and perplexed investigators: Who on earth was the rightful owner of a finger that a woman claimed she found in her steaming bowl of Wendy's chili?
A dead aunt of Anna Ayala, the Las Vegas woman who made the claim? A mysterious Mexican on her in-laws' ranch south of the border? A rural Nevada woman who got too friendly with a pet leopard?

On Friday, San Jose police said they finally had their answer: The finger came from a Nevada man who lost it in an industrial accident and gave it to the husband of Ayala, who allegedly planted it in her fast-food meal in a scam to get money.

"The jig is up," Police Chief Rob Davis said during a news conference. "The puzzle pieces are beginning to fall into place, and the truth is being exposed."

Davis said a tip was called in to a hot line established by the Ohio-based fast-food chain, and police found the man in Nevada this week. He said scientific tests confirmed the finger was his.

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Addamere posted:

im a complete :goonsay: so i just order whatever and try not to get fat

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Inkel posted:

tortoiseshell cats are so adorable. i have a stray that i've been feeding for over a year but she's so timid and scared that if she comes into the house and you shut the door behind her, she freaks out and runs headfirst into the glass sliding door :(

Tortoiseshell cats and black cats are the loving best cats.

I love torties when they have half yellow and half black faces :3:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

prefect posted:

Dipping fries into your chili is even better.

Put your dick in the chili.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Coolguye posted:

my friend i have quite the milk to sell you

it is CAMEL MILK

approximately 50x more rare and therefore 50x more betterer than your normal milk

in extremely day crew voice "i'll buy that for $50"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i don't really eat fast food it makes me feel like poo poo.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

oh yeah me too the baked potato is for when I'm kidding myself.

for me thats going to the local grilled subs place and getting some cold vegetables with my sandwich and fries

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

they put decent salad greens on the wendys grilled chicken sandwich now instead of lovely iceberg lettuce, but it is only for that sandwich

I like the Wendy's grilled chicken because they use a honey mustard type sauce on it. Most other grilled chicken options throw out any cut calories immediately by slathering it in mayo.

Wendy's grilled chicken + apple slices combo is only like 400 calories and very filling.

source: I live off of 1600 calories a day worth of fast food

Serf
May 5, 2011

i just eat whatever's cheapest bc i'm poor and make bad life choices

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

well if you just stop being an otherwise healthy person and also destroy your palate,

fast food will be fine

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

FCKGW posted:

a chiling tale

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have enjoyed the pet posts. Here's two of mine. I annoy them with hugs when the nazis get me down.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Schnorkles posted:

i had a job where i was too depressed to make my own lunch and the only thing i could afford in the area was fast food and it made me even more depressed and i gained like 15 pounds

but god drat, i still love me a Quesorito

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Tortoiseshell cats and black cats are the loving best cats.

I love torties when they have half yellow and half black faces :3:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

fast food tastes good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

I like the Wendy's grilled chicken because they use a honey mustard type sauce on it. Most other grilled chicken options throw out any cut calories immediately by slathering it in mayo.

Wendy's grilled chicken + apple slices combo is only like 400 calories and very filling.

source: I live off of 1600 calories a day worth of fast food

did you know a crunch wrap from taco bell is only like 530 calories ???

Addamere fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Feb 21, 2017

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

i had a job where i was too depressed to make my own lunch and the only thing i could afford in the area was fast food and it made me even more depressed and i gained like 15 pounds

but god drat, i still love me a Quesorito

the system is working correctly

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FCKGW posted:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Addamere posted:

there was a whole summer when i was in highschool where i would eat nothing but wendy's chili

id even add extra extra cheese to it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feminasty Slut posted:

I have enjoyed the pet posts. Here's two of mine. I annoy them with hugs when the nazis get me down.

wanna pet that dog

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Kurtofan posted:

a chiling tale

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Addamere posted:

wanna pet that dog

not gonna lie. petting him owns.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Off to the Golden Arches now. I'm lovin' it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Put your dick in the chili.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i can pet my own dog

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

the fineat cuisine pittsburgh can muster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

now post the real pictures of these

• Locked thread