Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

zegermans posted:

He's kinda been annoying with his "free speech for fascists" defenses and his "any accusations against Russia is redbaiting because it might for a moment take focus off of how lovely Clinton is" articles

The sort of semi-defense of Russia by the left has been one of the most frustrating things since the election for a bunch of reasons. We get it, some of the Clinton people see it as a way out to avoid blame for loving up the election, and the accusation that Russia outright fixed the election has no hard evidence and is generally over the top - but those are nothing compared to the very real evidence of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia elsewhere and the hosed up foreign policy poo poo Russia has planned to take advantage of Trump's gormless admiration.

Even just on the strategic level it is an excellent wedge against Trump that uses up his time and can do actual damage to his administration, such as Flynn's resignation, the possibility of investigation by different government branches and the increasingly cold feet of the rest of the Republicans. It just reads like Leftist contrarianism and the deep-seated need to make liberals and third-wayers the enemy above whatever the Right is up to in order to become the new voice of the opposition, and valuing that goal above all else is historically how fascism has survived and grown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sexual Lorax posted:

i just saw an ad for some kind of drug on tv in the bar im having my day crew lunch at and it was called xeljanz xr tofacitinib citrate and for a short moment i thought i lost the ability to read because letters dont work like that

my preferred pronouns are xeljanz/xr/tofacitinib/citrate

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
cats and dogs are both dumb, cool and awesome. I'm pretty sure all cats have aspergers tho

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Feminasty Slut posted:

alien sea creatures are cool

counterpoint: ted cruz

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

If an octopus could figure out how to not die from loving, we would be ruled by octopuses. They would probably be better at itm figure your poo poo out and save us, octopuses.

"hey guys, here's an idea: when we gently caress how about we don't die?"

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Sheeeeeeit it's nearly spiceytime

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

If an octopus could figure out how to not die from loving, we would be ruled by octopuses. They would probably be better at itm figure your poo poo out and save us, octopuses.

We need to figure this out for them and elevate them as equals and then they will rise up as our new overlords as we expand into space in giant cephalopod ships

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gringostar posted:

one of my cats has a ton of problem solving skills

he can open doors that have handles, he figured out how to work the water dispenser on the fridge, and opens the sliding shower door

Yeah, my one cat can open doors and do a ton of other neat things.

The other cat knows how to purr in my ear and knead my neck until she gets food, and then how to puke up that food because she ate too fast.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

RUM HAM posted:

It kinda sucks how short lived they are.

nah i like calamari

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Are we getting Spicy today?

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Gringostar posted:

one of my cats has a ton of problem solving skills

he can open doors that have handles, he figured out how to work the water dispenser on the fridge, and opens the sliding shower door

That is like the Einstein of cats. Could lead cats to new cultural horizons.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Sorry, there would be one copy of handmaid's tale.

how about this winner

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Coolguye posted:

nah i like calamari

Those are squid you savage

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zegermans posted:

Yeah, my one cat can open doors and do a ton of other neat things.

The other cat knows how to purr in my ear and knead my neck until she gets food, and then how to puke up that food because she ate too fast.

we appear to have cat clones

Serf
May 5, 2011

i refuse to respect any animal i can eat

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
my cats been begging for lettuce a lot lately, like if you have a salad he goes bonkers trying to steal that lettuce

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sexual Lorax posted:

i just saw an ad for some kind of drug on tv in the bar im having my day crew lunch at and it was called xeljanz xr tofacitinib citrate and for a short moment i thought i lost the ability to read because letters dont work like that

goblinx gobljvd voblibs hojbd gobljns goblivr gobljbs gobkjbs hpblins gojbs goblinw goblibs gpbu sn goijbs goiblims citrate

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

RUM HAM posted:

Fish with tentacles: all the same thing.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That is like the Einstein of cats. Could lead cats to new cultural horizons.

the other cat that is afraid of it's own shadow kicks his rear end on the regular so probably not

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Remember when friend Ben literally said he was too dumb to not gently caress up any federal agency he would run and embarass the president, therefore please do not give him any federal agencies....and then he was put in charge of one.

That was awesome.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Serf posted:

i refuse to respect any animal i can eat

i mean... you can eat people...

Serf
May 5, 2011

animals i respect:

armadillos
beavers
garfish
ladybugs

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Squizzle posted:

goblinx gobljvd voblibs hojbd gobljns goblivr gobljbs gobkjbs hpblins gojbs goblinw goblibs gpbu sn goijbs goiblims citrate

catch em in bed with a citrate
succubus with citrates

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gringostar posted:

i mean... you can eat people...

and

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Squizzle posted:

how about this winner

A spoon of her own

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

https://twitter.com/RaleighReporter/status/834087868389801984

Neat

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

RUM HAM posted:

why is it not octopus too

I AM BEING SHORTED FROM MY DELICIOUS SEA CRITTERS DAMNIT

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Oh... cats

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Addamere: He certainly won't go away if you keep writing about him!

Addamere posted:

Addamere: He certainly won't go away if you keep writing about him!

- Addamere

Tweezer Reprise
Aug 6, 2013

It hasn't got six strings, but it's a lot of fun.

are they seceding in the good way or in the bad way

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

paranoid randroid posted:

the true meaning of CHUD

Contamination Hazard Urban Disposal :smug:

:smith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Remember when friend Ben literally said he was too dumb to not gently caress up any federal agency he would run and embarass the president, therefore please do not give him any federal agencies....and then he was put in charge of one.

That was awesome.

I'd feel better if Benzo an Perry switched places to be honest.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

you know, i was gonna say the cat is trump and the dog is clinton, but the dog actually managed to break the glass ceiling so idk

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The Brown Menace posted:

i am a phd of healthy fast food, here's my thesis: dont eat fast food

It's the best way to get fat because you get a whole bunch of fat along with sugar and simple carbs.

Burgers aren't that bad for you. It's really the fries and gallon of soda that comes along with them.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

lol

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

BUSH 2112 posted:

you know, i was gonna say the cat is trump and the dog is clinton, but the dog actually managed to break the glass ceiling so idk

Hahaha drat

Serf
May 5, 2011

BUSH 2112 posted:

i dunno who the cat is but the dog is deffo america

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

reminder that this state was red

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

catch em in bed with a citrate
succubus with citrates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I have a cat and a dog and they're both dumb as gently caress, but lovable in their own, diametrically opposite, ways.

• Locked thread