Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

New North Carolina Republic just doesn't have the same ring to it :ca:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

Let's make this a cat/dog RP thread please

Name: that dick
Race: cat

Kill Jester

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Addamere posted:

whay is that not a .gov link? do states not get to use that ?

state governments can use .gov but depending on who was in charge when the web presence was being set up it may or may not be used. if they had some fly-by-nite website monkey they likely got told "hey uh well *snort* nobody uses .gov so u shud do .com because it's easier 2 remember"

and then only after everything was set up and the government didn't want to spend any more money, someone who knows their rear end from a hole in the ground points out "you know you can just do both and redirect .com to .gov using DNS settings, it's not hard & makes you look way more legit and cool"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
The capitol park in raleigh has statues honoring confederate dead

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Mac and cheese is so good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
With this pet talk, it makes me wish I was trump because then I could have my own priebus to make my bitch.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

BUSH 2112 posted:

you know, i was gonna say the cat is trump and the dog is clinton, but the dog actually managed to break the glass ceiling so idk

Lmao

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Nichael posted:

New North Carolina Republic just doesn't have the same ring to it :ca:

This is designed to bring white people out in a year where they're afraid they are gonna get smoked by Trump backlash.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

At least MIGF never talked about cats and dogs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

spicey coming up in about 10 mins if you're up for it

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/press-briefing-press-secretary-sean-spicer-8

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Coolguye posted:

state governments can use .gov but depending on who was in charge when the web presence was being set up it may or may not be used. if they had some fly-by-nite website monkey they likely got told "hey uh well *snort* nobody uses .gov so u shud do .com because it's easier 2 remember"

and then only after everything was set up and the government didn't want to spend any more money, someone who knows their rear end from a hole in the ground points out "you know you can just do both and redirect .com to .gov using DNS settings, it's not hard & makes you look way more legit and cool"

it uses .net

where is your god now??

checkmate atheists

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

The Ukranian oligarch who potentially has dirt on Manafort/Donny's buddies (Rachel Maddow discussed this last night) is being extradited.

Chicago Tribune posted:

An Austrian court on Tuesday approved a U.S. extradition request for a Ukrainian oligarch suspected of paying millions of dollars in bribes to Indian officials.

The court decision overturns a lower court ruling nearly two years ago against extraditing Dymitro Firtash. The judge then said that the U.S. move was at least partially politically motivated through links to political events in Ukraine, and not supported by sufficient evidence.

Extradition, however, is still not a certainty. Leo Levnaic-Iwanski, who headed the three-judge panel of the Upper State Court, said the final decision will be made by Justice Minister Wolfgang Brandstetter.

Firtash was indicted in Chicago by a U.S. grand jury in 2012 for allegedly paying off officials through U.S. banks in a failed attempt to secure titanium mining rights in India worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

News reports tie him to business dealings with lobbyist Paul Manafort, an adviser to Donald Trump during his U.S. presidential election campaign. Manafort also advised Yanukovych during a re-election bid.

(continued in the actual link)

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

I would guess that it serves as an outlet for hunting behaviors.

mags
May 30, 2008

www2.ncleg.cc

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wish I could watch the spice flow today

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Addamere posted:

it uses .net

where is your god now??

checkmate atheists

fyuck

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

is this good or bad, I figure if he's extradited to the USA then Trump et al will snub him.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

so the guy is being extradited from ukraine to be tried in the us for crimes against india? :what:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Consummate Professional posted:

Spicey will pillow talk us into the sex number page

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

it would be hilarious if they got the jump on cali and started a neoconfederate movement

having spent large amounts of time in the south, i could certainly imagine that gaining traction, even with our orange buffoon in office

mags
May 30, 2008

I hope he doesnt encounter two Russian girls in the airport

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eatenmyeyes posted:

I would guess that it serves as an outlet for hunting behaviors.

i'm not sure there's any hunting behavior quite like that

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

im gonna but this is really interrupting my mid day naptime

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

wild cat: *sees bird, crouches, opens suitcase & assembles high-powered sniper rifle*

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Yinlock posted:

i'm not sure there's any hunting behavior quite like that

it's the one where they put half a mouse on your pillow

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bilirubin posted:

Spicey will pillow talk us into the sex number page

I'm guessing he starts yelling in about 5 questions

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/834102161911009280

The night of the first State of the Union, Trump's going to use that to bust through the House chamber wall and deliver his speech on the truck bed.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

goiblims citrate

mods

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Louisgod posted:

is this good or bad, I figure if he's extradited to the USA then Trump et al will snub him.

Everything is extremely bad, tovarisch. I guess what's interesting is Sessions is actually (seemingly) pursuing him, which was an open question last night. I don't know if anything will come of this but it's yet another shady guy with Russian connections who just so happens to be one or two degrees from (illegitimate) President Peepeeman.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mister magpie posted:

I hope he doesnt encounter two Russian girls in the airport

:lol:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Paul LePage is going out of his way to poo poo on people on SNAP, because I'm sure he thinks only black people use it.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/02/20/maine-food-stamps-ban-candy-soda/

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Yinlock posted:

wild cat: *sees bird, crouches, opens suitcase & assembles high-powered sniper rifle*

*aims @ leg to preserve more succulent meat*

*trades half of bird for fancy top hat*

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Annual Prophet posted:

it would be hilarious if they got the jump on cali and started a neoconfederate movement

having spent large amounts of time in the south, i could certainly imagine that gaining traction, even with our orange buffoon in office

'President of the Two Americas' sounds like a title trump would be down for. he's already got a Southern White House

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
my cat recently discovered that other cats exist outside and now he spends half the day staring out the window and growling . the revelation that there are other felines completely shattered his perception of the world

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

my cat recently discovered that other cats exist outside and now he spends half the day staring out the window and growling . the revelation that there are other felines completely shattered his perception of the world

is his name tigger and he recently found out that he is, in fact, not the only one

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nichael posted:

Everything is extremely bad, tovarisch. I guess what's interesting is Sessions is actually (seemingly) pursuing him, which was an open question last night. I don't know if anything will come of this but it's yet another shady guy with Russian connections who just so happens to be one or two degrees from (illegitimate) President Peepeeman.

i want to find that colbert skit where he is mocking some reporter covering the lead up to a debate during the primaries who was like you know we have another podium here tonight in case biden gets on air force 2 and decides to show up and colbert was all like oh yeah well we have one here set up for him too in case he wants to get on air force 2 and skydive down into the studio

diamond joe did neither, and we are all made lesser for it :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I kind of feel bad for my cats that they don't go outside but see neighbor cats who do, but literally no reputable veterinarian suggests letting them outdoors unattended for a ton of reasons.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/834102161911009280

The night of the first State of the Union, Trump's going to use that to bust through the House chamber wall and deliver his speech on the truck bed.

The new Rwandan economy will soon be based on waving BLACKS FOR TRUMP 2020 signs

• Locked thread