Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zeal posted:

'President of the Two Americas' sounds like a title trump would be down for. he's already got a Southern White House

and dont forget two corinthians

there is president

precedent

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Cat chat

This is the beginning of the end

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Coolguye posted:

is his name tigger and he recently found out that he is, in fact, not the only one

no his name is Gonzo like the guy from Fear and Loathing, because he was a fat kitten, and the name turned out to be unfortunately prescient

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
what strram are yal l gettin spicey over?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lmao

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:perfect:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
My parents had two cats that were gay, or at least would take turns semi-humping each other in this weird way.

One of them died a couple years ago because he was old as gently caress and the other is still kicking it (also old as gently caress), I feel bad for him that he lost his buddy :(

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

i want to find that colbert skit where he is mocking some reporter covering the lead up to a debate during the primaries who was like you know we have another podium here tonight in case biden gets on air force 2 and decides to show up and colbert was all like oh yeah well we have one here set up for him too in case he wants to get on air force 2 and skydive down into the studio

diamond joe did neither, and we are all made lesser for it :(

"If I'm going down, I'm taking all you motherfuckers with me." --- The chilling last words of Beau Biden

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Feminasty Slut posted:

PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

zeal posted:

'President of the Two Americas' sounds like a title trump would be down for. he's already got a Southern White House

would also give him a fallback plan for when he crashes the northern / coastal economy and gets impeached by the remaining states

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:perfect:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

DryGoods posted:

https://twitter.com/DPAQreport/status/834102161911009280

The night of the first State of the Union, Trump's going to use that to bust through the House chamber wall and deliver his speech on the truck bed.

The Chinese on the door really brings that picture together

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Nichael posted:

I kind of feel bad for my cats that they don't go outside but see neighbor cats who do, but literally no reputable veterinarian suggests letting them outdoors unattended for a ton of reasons.

i used to live in a second-floor apartment with a balcony, which was the best because my cat got to go outside but without all the diseases and cars and fights and killing songbirds.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Cat chat

This is the beginning of the end

I'm not sure if you heard this or not, but the rumor on the street is that former The Celebrity Apprentice host and current WWE Hall of Famer, Peepee-man McGee, is our president. We're long past the "beginning of the end".

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

cant believe its spicy time!!

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

there wolf lmao posted:

what strram are yal l gettin spicey over?

i do this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xLs6DVN7RY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fidel Castronaut posted:

i used to live in a second-floor apartment with a balcony, which was the best because my cat got to go outside but without all the diseases and cars and fights and killing songbirds.

Yup, ignoring the stuff that can happen to them (and I live on a busy street so I'm sure they'd get crushed), they are loving terrible for the local environment.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

triple sulk posted:

cant believe its spicy time!!

was expecting it to get delayed

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A strange and shameful part of me likes Spicey on some weird level.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

While everyone is focused on Milo, no one in the #fakenews media has dared to speak up about #radicalaustralianterrorism :911:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

spicys hilfartious

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
LET THE SPICE FLOOOOOOW!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Annual Prophet posted:

it would be hilarious if they got the jump on cali and started a neoconfederate movement

having spent large amounts of time in the south, i could certainly imagine that gaining traction, even with our orange buffoon in office

the best part: the bill's author and 2 of the three sponsors are yankee carpetbaggers

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/834106907619106816

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
over under on spicy losing his temper is 130 seconds from the first time he speaks, tie goes to over. place your bets ladies and gentlemen

Coolguye fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Feb 21, 2017

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I caught up with the thread just in time for spicy. I had to get through 23 pages but by god I did it

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Coolguye posted:

over under on spicy losing his temper is 130 seconds from the first time he speaks, tie goes to over. place your bets ladies and gentlemen

under, wager: 150 posting points

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Coolguye posted:

over because he's gonna go over dumb trump doing x/y/z he's great doing great things making america great again for like 3-4 minutes probs

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm betting it starts at 1:46...

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Coolguye posted:

all red on p

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Sean Spicer has swirly cartoon eyes like fake x ray goggles, snot streaming out his nose, floating around the white house on pneumatic streams of snot, aides have to bustle nearby w hand-kerchiefs, sad

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it will never not be hilarious that wikileaks is supremely upset about the panama papers due to how much putin is implicated in them

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Can't wait to see the plane they extradite him on crash mysteriously after takeoff

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:shittypop:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

ITS TIME

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
SPICEY

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/833699632584593409?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
where doin it its happenin

• Locked thread