Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

A BOTH SIDES DO IT worthy of Ron Fournier.

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

D.N. Nation posted:

A BOTH SIDES DO IT worthy of Ron Fournier.

It's also got a pretty vile undertone about censorship, given that Uncle Sam will need to muzzle or otherwise more thoroughly restrain both of those dogs.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

Wait I thought Uncle Sam was supposed to personify the US government. Why does he have Trump and the press on leashes?

rubber cat
Jul 1, 2002

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Also is Lester suggesting that every citizen in the US started/descended from a legal ("good") immigrant?
Like is he even including the original settlers who just showed up, said "this is ours now" and started killing natives in that description?

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Dang.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:wow:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

nvm

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Why do I feel like if that was a swastika instead of a star on his hat Red Panels guy would say we should agree with him?

Trogdos! posted:

Note that this is not by Red Panels himself but a fan guest comic that Panels tweeted.

These characters look really weird when they aren't alabaster white (which is something I'm sure Red Panels guy says all the time).

KillerJunglist fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 21, 2017

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Bill Leak:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oh gently caress off.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

FronzelNeekburm posted:

Except for Donald Trump, who banned everyone from seven countries, legal or not, green card or not.

According to my right-wing coworkers, that doesn't count because they probably got their green card illegally anyways, so they should try not breaking the law.
Basically an ouroborous made of bullshit.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
This is Payne's first cartoon with a car in almost a month. Must be a record for him.

Spoiler: Drought wins

"Huh. I seem be to drawing this one earlier every year."

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Sandpuppy posted:

"Huh. I seem be to drawing this one earlier every year."

Wait, isn't the conservative argument supposed to be: "If global warming, then why snow?"
This cartoon clearly indicates that there was too much warm for there to be snow.

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Trogdos! posted:

Note that this is not by Red Panels himself but a fan guest comic that Panels tweeted.

Ah yes, because armed resistance against the mongol horde worked so well for everyone in Europe. This is just a poorly thought out metaphor, too. If you're a racist shithead trying to make a point about immigration (?), wouldn't the later Muslim attempts to breach into Europe be a more apt background?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

"Oscars So Right"

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
It'd also be nice if Corbyn actually followed Labour policy rather than using his position as his own personal soapbox for his pet policies which undermine the Labour party as a whole.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the NHS deficit – NHS trusts in England posted a deficit of £886m at the end of the third quarter, £300m more than the target for the end of this financial year"

Telegraph:

Sir David Attenborough to return for BBC's Blue Planet II; Respect Brexit decision, peers urged

Independent:

Donald Trump speaks out about immigration in Sweden

Times:

Mail:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Voyager taking its rightful place in the center of the cartoon?

AGC.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

With President Trump, the political is getting replaced with pottytical.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Didn't even notice that. I think being bombarded with spelling errors and typos every day at work has made me sort of immune to them. Seems like 90% of the typos in cartoons fly right past me.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Oscars So Right"

gently caress this has to be parody. Like really good parody.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

You must be new to the thread.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Skippy Granola posted:

Why would you think that?

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

fool_of_sound posted:

You must be new to the thread.

100% accurate but still!

I mean putting Worf (Worf mind you, not Michael Dorn) next to MLK Jr and Gandhi... what?

What the gently caress is the statue of liberty doing crying behind the couch? This has nothing to do with Liberty.

The whole "scandal" that's vindicated Kelly for whatever reason is profoundly stupid.

Honestly, if I were going to dunk on a Kelly cartoon it would be this. Exactly this.

God every time I look at it I get angrier.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

100% accurate but still!

I mean putting Worf (Worf mind you, not Michael Dorn) next to MLK Jr and Gandhi... what?

What the gently caress is the statue of liberty doing crying behind the couch? This has nothing to do with Liberty.

The whole "scandal" that's vindicated Kelly for whatever reason is profoundly stupid.

Honestly, if I were going to dunk on a Kelly cartoon it would be this. Exactly this.

Kelly is the cartoonist for The Onion. He's always parody.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

fool_of_sound posted:

Kelly is the cartoonist for The Onion. He's always parody.

Aw man I can't believe I got owned by parody.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Skippy Granola posted:

really good parody.

Yep!

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

how dare you destroy something so beautiful

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

My bad, cartoons thread! I only got as far as H in the glossary of cartoonists.

A Good Parody

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Skippy Granola posted:

100% accurate but still!

Check out this interview Kelly did. He's a confirmed hack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtbkQMwJS4

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Skippy Granola posted:

100% accurate but still!

After all these years, it never stops being magical when this happens.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Oscars So Right"

worf looking down from heaven slays me.

Stevoblunt
Mar 12, 2008

Skippy Granola posted:

100% accurate but still!

Oh my god, this is fantastic!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Skippy Granola posted:

100% accurate but still!

This is magical and I hope this poster stays with the thread and has a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

"Oscars So Right"
Is this the first TNG reference Kelly has ever done (not to mention all the other series on the bookshelf)? Truly, we have entered a strange new world.

• Locked thread