Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Milo's career would have continued festering on the margins without that Berkeley protest. Now everyone who immediately reached out to him is discredited because anarchists smashed some windows and set off fireworks. 👏THANK 👏 THE 👏 LEFT

I was skeptical about the Berkeley protests but they definitely turned out to be a good thing. Problem is, it still seems more like good luck than good strategy. If Milo didn't turn out to be a pedo then his voice and message really would have been amplified as a result of the protest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

Durr durr durrrrr dur doot doo

Hmm. Good post and interesting opinion, thanks.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

suck my balls

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

protesting and punching nazis are 2/2 with spencer being too scared to go outside and milo being radioactive for any speaking engagements so we should keep doing it imo

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

I was skeptical about the Berkeley protests but they definitely turned out to be a good thing. Problem is, it still seems more like good luck than good strategy. If Milo didn't turn out to be a pedo then his voice and message really would have been amplified as a result of the protest.

I agree generally with what you said but Milo did not turn out to be a pedo. He has said this poo poo for a while now. Is just that no one noticed or cared enough to be angry about it.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

I agree generally with what you said but Milo did not turn out to be a pedo. He has said this poo poo for a while now. Is just that no one noticed or cared enough to be angry about it.

he tried to muscle in on oldschool conservative territory and got reagan-sniped

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

The Kingfish posted:

Good luck is good strategy at this point in the game. Strategy above "show up to as much as possible and get as involved as possible, even if that means dusting some delusional goosestepping nerdlinger" only really comes into play when you're an established player and the left deffo isn't there yet here in the states.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
at least one media outfit still has Milo's back

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-milo-was-sexually-abused-not-an-abuser/

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Zikan posted:

protesting and punching nazis are 2/2 with spencer being too scared to go outside and milo being radioactive for any speaking engagements so we should keep doing it imo

B-b-b-b-ut it's unethical! :qq:

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
LUL so he was molested by a priest so now he thinks it's okay to have sex with 13 year olds

Nice one

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Kingfish posted:

I still think Milo going mainstream would have been a good thing. He's so goddamn insufferable that it would have created an even bigger schism on the Right.

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot

The Kingfish posted:

suck my balls

This is a really violent and rude thing to say to a woman, just FYI. Especially in light of the current controversy we're discussing.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
LOL @ this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utgpi2AcAfI

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
tbqh as a lgbt person watching milo get owned and eaten like a dog by people he was planning on cozying up to loving rules. I love it. I don't give a single poo poo about his pain, past or present. it's more gratifying than a thousand nazis getting punched.

it's like a door opened in my brain and I now understand the white-hot rage people reserve for traitors.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

wizard on a water slide posted:

tbqh as a lgbt person watching milo get owned and eaten like a dog by people he was planning on cozying up to loving rules. I love it. I don't give a single poo poo about his pain, past or present. it's more gratifying than a thousand nazis getting punched.

it's like a door opened in my brain and I now understand the white-hot rage people reserve for traitors.

:same:

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Infowars being a bitch boy for every right wing cause célèbre is so loving embarrassing.

They're the ones who made loose loving change, can't they remember having balls for talking about weird poo poo like lizardmen instead of just being a new, edger fox news?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

My Moms Penis posted:

This is a really violent and rude thing to say to a woman, just FYI. Especially in light of the current controversy we're discussing.

gently caress off rereg weirdo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:hai:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I feel cheated a 30 year old man didn't penetrate me when I was 13. My identity is forever broken.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
so what idiots are defending him at this points? it seems only sargon and few other youtube sophists and the raper assange.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so what idiots are defending him at this points? it seems only sargon and few other youtube sophists and the raper assange.

If Breitbart hasn't fired him yet, I don't know what they'd be waiting for. Dude is going to keep his job there :lol:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
He said about boys, which is sad. But if he said this about girls, p sure he'd be tarred and feathered. Protect the boys, people!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I still think Milo going mainstream would have been a good thing. He's so goddamn insufferable that it would have created an even bigger schism on the Right.

I don't want his hosed up version of how gay people act to be normalized. Better to expose Republicans to blue-collar all American gays than the lovely knockoff British version.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

If Breitbart hasn't fired him yet, I don't know what they'd be waiting for. Dude is going to keep his job there :lol:

I assume infighting is still going on there but yeah you're probably right.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/834123783082483716

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

oh man lol

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

oh hee hee

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
30 minutes before his presser. Nice.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what if he bud dwyers himself, wouldnt that be the ultimate

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Fell onto his sword. It's the best choice. If he shuts up for a couple of months he can reinvent himself as whatever he needs to be next and go back to bilking the rubes. If he stays in the spotlight he'll never manage that. Maybe he'll work on his personal issues, but that's not the way to bet.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I hope he doesn't. Kinda hosed up, honestly.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

I hope he doesn't. Kinda hosed up, honestly.

He's not

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Relevant Tangent posted:

He was pushed onto his sword.

ftfy

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I'd be amused to see a profuse, sincere apology accompanied by a possible political pivot.

The Reformed Bad Boy of the Alt-Right has a lot of insight to share about the idiot dogs he helped unleash~

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Relevant Tangent posted:

Fell onto his sword. Honestly, it's the best choice. If he shuts up for a couple of months he can reinvent himself as whatever he needs to be next and go back to bilking the rubes. If he stays in the spotlight he'll never manage that. Maybe he'll work on his personal issues, but that's not the way to bet.

I can't see him recovering from this fully, but he could cobble together a low level entertainment news career online dazzling creeps. But the American mainstream is pretty much shut off to him from now until we become one big eternal Temporary Autonomous Zone and the ancaps dance, boys dangling miserably from their crotches, down the street in celebration.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'd be amused to see a profuse, sincere apology accompanied by a possible political pivot.

The Reformed Bad Boy of the Alt-Right has a lot of insight to share about the idiot dogs he helped unleash~

no more david brocks please

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
"Resigned" lmao

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

if milo keeps doing his current shtick but with the political polarity reversed...
i won't forgive him but i'll certainly laugh until i die

it wouldn't work though as dumb, credulous and shallow as the left is it's not dumb credulous and shallow enough to allow for the existence of a leftist milo

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

30 minutes before his presser. Nice.

Where can we see this presser?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDV9yp754o

Link to presser.