Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

mysterious frankie posted:

I can't see him recovering from this fully, but he could cobble together a low level entertainment news career online dazzling creeps. But the American mainstream is pretty much shut off to him from now until we become one big eternal Temporary Autonomous Zone and the ancaps dance, boys dangling miserably from their crotches, down the street in celebration.

I think you're correct, but I think he can easily bilk a reasonable living out of the fringe. The conservatives would welcome him with open arms if he'd fake being born-again, and he's amoral enough to pull it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Al! posted:

what if he bud dwyers himself, wouldnt that be the ultimate

It would suck. He obviously needs freaking therapy to get over his rape from when he was a kid.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDV9yp754o

Link to presser.

The RSB guy is brutal.

Thanks

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdvbhBZbsk

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol at all the comments and the dorks #standingwithmilo thinking he will rise like a phoenix and become a media juggernaut greater than ever before

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.

Montasque posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDV9yp754o

Link to presser.

The RSB guy is brutal.

Oh my god, this guy is just spitting froth everywhere in desperation, so great.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

My Moms Penis posted:

This is a really violent and rude thing to say to a woman, just FYI. Especially in light of the current controversy we're discussing.

Go away powerball

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

lol loving christ

temple posted:

He said about boys, which is sad. But if he said this about girls, p sure he'd be tarred and feathered. Protect the boys, people!
I live in NC where HB2 has caused a huge stink. The "argument" over not allowing transgender people use the bathrooms they belong in was that a bathroom boogeyman would be granted magical access to the women's rooms to pounce upon our young daughters to grope and rape them. The focus was definitely on young girls - nevermind almost every guy friend I have, gay or straight, and even my own brother, were approached, assaulted or peeped on in public men's rooms. But no one ever gave a poo poo about boys' safety in public restrooms (I worked at a Sears store where they had to install a security camera over the men's room door because it was so loving bad). Nevermind little boy rapey jokes are always in season (Sandusky, Catholic church, Michael Jackson, etc)... so I definitely think boys NEED more focus on sexual assault, abuse, whatnot because they kind of forgotten or brushed off (a female teacher raped you? high five!).

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who the hell is Paul Watson

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Oh Snapple! posted:

no more david brocks please

David Brock is babytown frolicks now. You gotta get in on the woke Glenn Beck

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If Glenn Beck's evil wasn't writ large on his frame that'd be a cute outfit.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/resnikoff/status/834126677601038336

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Milo playing the victim. He's going to start crying.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im glad that the guy who looks like a lesser movie star named Corey from the 80s is flaming out

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Let's see those crocodile tears you lil bitch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Troll Academy, lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

im glad that the guy who looks like a lesser movie star named Corey from the 80s is flaming out

https://youtu.be/hZ67H9JHAHM

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

He looks like a young Billy Idol if Billy Idol had a really bad case of hepatitis he wasn't managing.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

No tears, non-apology, starting a troll academy.

LOL

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah Troll Academy is totally the name of the box office disaster that Milo looks like he should be starring in

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

so he's doubling down on the crazy fans who will stay with him forever

edit: maybe he'll go back to his root with videogames and start doing lps to fill the rapidly growing alt-right youtube video game personality void that pewdiepie discovered

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
"Could you be respectful of other people, please?"

what a ridiculous person

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
his chat is filled with fanboys spamming pepe pictures and throwing money at right side broadcasting fo rhosting this so lol he might as well scam them at troll acamedy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Troll Academy Headmaster: "PEPE HOUUUUSE! YOURE ON DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Really the smartest thing he could do. You can't walk back multiple statements that claim "Child rape is cool and everyone who is getting all *makes universal hand motions for Boo Hoo* needs to chill out and stop being such squares" That's just not yet a... thing... that can be rhetorically achieved.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Imagine all those troll academy grads hitting the internet? I shudder in terror.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

i expect this to go as well as his scholarship fund

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Welp, hope his marks wake up sooner rather than later.

Amish
Nov 26, 2004

Murder is on the menu.
I've never apologized for anything before and I don't anticipate apologizing for anything again

boohoo will you all pay me now for being what amounts to an unfunny shock jock???

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Montasque posted:

Imagine all those troll academy grads hitting the internet? I shudder in terror.

what kind of dude needs a sensei to tell him how to accuse others of being mad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Troll Academy Headmaster: "PEPE HOUUUUSE! YOURE ON DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!"

Can you imagine what initiation would be like, given the school's headmaster?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
we're not all stereotypes like... the uhh... the gays in the pink suits

those stereotypical pink suits

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wow are you upset? do you need a triggerbox? er, i mean a safehug? no, wait... gently caress... gently caress ive disappointed you again, master

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I trade in subprime troll academy student loans

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please dont bring Pepe into this.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ive been in troll academy my entire life

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

goddamnit this is the frog for when your debate opponent is mad and not the one for when you obviously don't care

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i love that guy form troll academy who makes the helicopter noises and then shouts CUCK CUCK CUCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Moms Penis
Feb 21, 2017

by zen death robot
I think the internet and real life needs fewer people like Milo so I don't understand why you all are being so dense and ironic.