Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Bernie Sanders could be a raving husk with dementia in 2020 and I'd still vote for him over whatever centrist garbage candidate the Dems will put up.

:yeah:

bag em and tag em posted:

She'll run from her hyperbaric chamber looking like Mr. House. Lol. Probably have a similar plan for the american wastes too.

I'm gonna have to think on this one. Say what you want about Caesar, he's got a no-nonsense plan to put people back to work.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Feb 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol

Make America Uguu~ Again!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Lodin posted:

Lol

Finally.

All these years of alienating anime fans finally justified.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lodin posted:

Lol

beautiful :allears:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lodin posted:

Lol

lol of course

found it lo l https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/the-far-right-weeb-army?utm_term=.quleJgJqY#.gkX3QXQNZ

Jose fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 21, 2017

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Id be shocked if she ran again. honestly im grossed out her daughter is getting into politics. seems too easy for the clintons to have their ties in power :ninja:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

oprah 2020

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lodin posted:

Lol

oh come on this just cannot be real

this loving world

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose posted:

clinton is definitely going to run again lol

She's going to be the first female president for sure. It's her turn in 2020. I'm deffo, as they say, "with her."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
imo if your political ideology involves anime then you should be put in a home

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

imo if your political ideology involves anime then you should be put in a home

and that home should be the white house, where you would live, as the president.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

FUCKIN' :lol:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol 2x because the only honest answer to that question is "I can't make that promise."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Moridin920 posted:

lol 2x because the only honest answer to that question is "I can't make that promise."

"Uh... uh.... Pence rules! *throws over podium, somersaults out of the room*

Nicomo
Jan 22, 2015
I am lol'ing that Hilary lost the election cos her campaign team sat back and did gently caress all thinking it would be a landslide.

I personally can't wait to see how hosed up poo poo gon' get this year. I predict 18 months before he has North Korea and China ready to nuke half the world and is summarily impeached. Finally, some excitement and lolz in politics :cmon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-98RjrmqO4

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Minimalist Program posted:

'm deffo, as they say, "with her."

more like wither away, because of the radiation sickness lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Genuine LOL.

:drat:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Lodin posted:

Lol

Mods please rename thread to "Trump lols ITT: Alt-Right Anime Aesthetics"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

ElGroucho posted:

Pretty sure Clinton won't be around in 4 years, both Clintons look like they are on death's door now

Can't wait to vote for Caitlyn in 2020

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

crazy cloud posted:

Okay what can hillary 2020 do right this time?

she could drop dead so that literally anybody else could run

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Who can the democrats run that'd be any good in 2020? Al Gore will be a spry 73 in 2020? :shrug:

I thought Brian Schweitzer would've been the down-home folksy kind of good ol' boy that would appeal to the rust belt, etc, in 2016, but he declined to run for whatever reason. Knowing the Democrats I'm sure it'll be a corporate shill like Cuomo or Booker.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I don't care just not her because she'd lose again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Trump hosed a chair in one of the debates lol

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Jose posted:

Trump hosed a chair in one of the debates lol

It's the very same chair clint eastwood talked to during his monologue.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I've been watching a lot of Brass Eye on youtube lately and the trump presidency seems like it's an episode of that show

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

proof of concept posted:

she could drop dead so that literally anybody else could run

bingo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Some lols from Trump's inaugural speech:

Haaretz posted:

The Washington Post tracked the text of the speech and found some words unique to Trump's address. "Words Donald Trump said for the first time in any U.S. inaugural address": bleed … carnage … depletion … disagreements … disrepair … flush … infrastructure … Islamic … lady … landscape … overseas … ripped … rusted … sad … solidarity … sprawl … stealing … stolen … subsidized … tombstones … trapped … trillions … tunnel … unrealized … unstoppable … urban … wind-swept.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.766690

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Trump actually tried to do a good thing and spoke out about anti-Semitism and racism:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC6i_SMLEWo

But as it turns out, it was actually a bad thing...

Anne Frank Center slams Trump: ‘Do not make us Jews settle for crumbs of condescension’

Why has Trump been so slow to confront anti-Semitism? Several answers suggest themselves, none of them good

You just know these kinds of responses are going to trigger the gently caress out of him.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 21, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Pawn 17 posted:

Trump actually tried to do a good thing and spoke out about anti-Semitism and racism:

yeah this was like taking a poo poo 50 times without wiping your rear end, going for weeks with people staring at you and asking why you smell like poo poo, and then finally saying oh oops I guess I should rub at it a little bit with a kleenex and say HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I WIPED MY rear end

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Pawn 17 posted:

Anne Frank Center slams Trump: ‘Do not make us Jews settle for crumbs of condescension’

Why has Trump been so slow to confront anti-Semitism? Several answers suggest themselves, none of them good

You just know these kinds of responses are going to trigger the gently caress out of him.

it takes him 5 days to answer a question from his press conference, please be nice to donald trump

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Another dope rear end remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZDuvZc5jbg

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kuato posted:

Knowing the Democrats I'm sure it'll be a corporate shill like Cuomo or Booker.

100% you can carve this in granite.

FDR could claw his way out of the grave and change his name to run for a 5th term and they'd still find some bloodless centrist charisma vortex who was suitably submissive to daddy dom wallstreet buxx.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

I haven't seen this one, am I late to the party with it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
that's some tremendous hair, just the best hair

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah this was like taking a poo poo 50 times without wiping your rear end, going for weeks with people staring at you and asking why you smell like poo poo, and then finally saying oh oops I guess I should rub at it a little bit with a kleenex and say HEY LOOK EVERYBODY I WIPED MY rear end

Yes, exactly. And then if you give dirty rear end positive encouragement for good behavior, then maybe next time they will consider wiping their rear end again! Or you could just scream "gently caress YOU SMELLY SHITBIRD, I DON'T CARE" and they will never wipe again and continue to smell.

I believe we can train Trump with classical conditioning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

*nods twice*

*checks box on clipboard labelled LOL*

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

lmao how many :qq:HE CANT WIN:qq: posts is this gonna spawn.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i lol every time i remember that the trump white house actually pulled an "all lives matter" with the loving holocaust. and then double downed when they got called on it. LOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i saw someone wearing a hillary shirt (it was just the H logo with the arrow moving to the right, kinda subtle but everybody knows what it means) this past weekend at the grocery and was immensely embarassed for them. i voted hillary but god drat why would you still have that shirt and feel justified to wear it out in public. what a loving embarassment.

sorry i dunno why i thought of that. back to your regularly scheduled lols.. sadly it was a light twitter day. i think the only one i saw was him touting some article on something called TheHill.com