Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

Wheat Loaf posted:

I can tell you that Denny "Blazin'" Hazen, the "Average Homeboy" is not (as his song, "Average Homeboy" relates in its opening lyrics) the typical rapper that you'll meet; he doesn't live in a box and wasn't raised on the street. And it just gets better from there, I assure you.

Do you enjoy the hard-hitting sanctified lyrics of hip-hop superstars DC Talk? Well, now you can enjoy them delivered by an out-of-breath kid wearing the most 1980s trousers known to man.

And, of course, who knows more about rapping than professional wrestlers?

*Wrestle rock presents, then regresses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Municipality candidate for True Finns. I assume that the mustache was mandated by the party to maintain certain level of standards.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Aren't they some right-wing nationalist party

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ah so good

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

throw to first drat IT posted:

Municipality candidate for True Finns. I assume that the mustache was mandated by the party to maintain certain level of standards.

Maybe he just wants pictures of Spider-Man.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

IamnotJoe posted:

Maybe he just wants pictures of Spider-Man.

Do you not

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

throw to first drat IT posted:

An entire language invented by cats walking across keyboards

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

you cannot make this poo poo up

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ah, maybe the school should check up on this person a little.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

Which SA mod is this

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth

cash crab posted:

So many red flags

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

cash crab posted:

I was about to be all so what dude likes lingerie then I looked harder at the background holy poo poo.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

anime is great

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Sadly that's a fake, he was looking at photos of dogs instead

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

fair enough, dogs are great too

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

http://i.imgur.com/bOmBCJC?r

Images Documenting a Man's Loss of Faith

(edit: phoneposting is hard)

Coucho Marx has a new favorite as of 10:28 on Feb 21, 2017

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

goose willis posted:

Aren't they some right-wing nationalist party

They're a right-wing populist party with a largely nazi voter base.

#closetheborderssatan

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Coucho Marx posted:

http://i.imgur.com/bOmBCJC?r

Images Documenting a Man's Loss of Faith

(edit: phoneposting is hard)

his reaction faces are legendary, but the real MVP of that episode was the moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0&t=2528s

that episode is full of AUG, of course

Lady in front is talking about how weight isn't a health issue. Lady in the back so smugly agrees... most disgusted looking person in this image works for the public health association. Hm. Weird. I wonder why she'd be pulling that face??

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

MissEchelon posted:

his reaction faces are legendary, but the real MVP of that episode was the moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0&t=2528s

Kelly Drinkwater

Her parents endowed her with an advice how to stay in shape right in the name, and she still hosed it up.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PCOS Bill posted:

Which SA mod is this

This man is way to normal to be an SA mod. Just like pizza, SA modding: NO LIMITS

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Somfin posted:

The thing is she won the fuckin' genetic lottery because apparently her face and neck just do not accumulate flab like most people do, so she doesn't look like most fat women look. Speaking as an incrementally-less-fat-every-day dude cursed with a genetic lineage of surplus chinnery on both sides of my drat family, her ideas of 'fat is beautiful' just make me mad. No, Holiday, fat is okay-looking, specifically on you, only and only because your parents were lucky, and believe me, it ain't the fat parts that are beautiful.

She's a professional makeup artist. If you see her unretouched photos, she's really quite haggard.

teen witch posted:

As someone who is follows a lot of plus size fashion communities, Tess is either glorified as the be all end all god of fat, or called out for her WEIRD racist poo poo regarding black men.

As someone who falls hard (hah) into the latter, I just want to look vaguely put together and feel comfortable exercising without some jackass making a scene about it. I honestly feel she does more harm to us than help. Like health at any size should help bigger people feel comfortable exercising and living a healthy life regardless of weight instead of putting a cherry on top (that we can't eat, damnit) on a spectacle.

she is a huge bitch:

Tess Holliday/Munster is a lovely person, and here's why: http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

tl;dr Sold a bunch of obnoxious t-shirts, couldn't fulfill the orders, kept the money and ate went to Disneyworld. Oh, and is apparently really nasty to photographers and asks for a ton of retouching. What a surprise.

Fleta Mcgurn has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Feb 21, 2017

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

She's a professional makeup artist. If you see her unretouched photos, she's really quite haggard.

she is a huge bitch:

Tess Holliday/Munster is a lovely person, and here's why: http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

tl;dr Sold a bunch of obnoxious t-shirts, couldn't fulfill the orders, kept the money and ate went to Disneyworld. Oh, and is apparently really nasty to photographers and asks for a ton of retouching. What a surprise.

Yea, and she's really good at deflecting criticism by claiming it's persecution because she's fat, which people eat up, ignoring the lovely things she does that would not be acceptable if she was a more traditionally attractive.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

which people eat up

noice

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Nsfw

Implied self amputation, some graphic images still.
Nit sure if AUG or just gross
:shrug:

https://imgur.com/gallery/01DWX
Nsfw

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jestery posted:

Nsfw

Implied self amputation, some graphic images still.
Nit sure if AUG or just gross
:shrug:

https://imgur.com/gallery/01DWX
Nsfw

No.

I refuse to believe this is real. Absolutely not. No way. This. Is. Not. Real.

........... right? :ohdear:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It is healing pretty well for being cut off with sheers and I'm assuming being super glued shut. Now that's how you get back at your father.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Man I wonder what she did to bring that much shame to her Yakuza family

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Those fridge contents say uk so expect some tabloid article about her with more details if there isn't one already

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

She'll save a bunch of money on nailpolish too! Good for her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what her second knuckle tattoo could have said. Flee? Flem?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what her second knuckle tattoo could have said. Flee? Flem?

Since there's no tattoo on the pinkie in the fridge, it said and still says fle or fie.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
I think it was supposed to be "flies" but someone can't count.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

twistedmentat posted:

Yea, and she's really good at deflecting criticism by claiming it's persecution because she's fat, which people eat up, ignoring the lovely things she does that would not be acceptable if she was a more traditionally attractive.

You really think a conventionally thin and attractive woman would get away with less? That being fat arbitrarily confers some kind of privilege thin women are lacking?

Come on, this is a lovely thing to suggest. If anything, if she were thin it would be worse because there would be far more people handwaving her behavior. As is conventionally attractive people are seen as more trustworthy. I'm sure she's as awful as people claim but shes not magically getting away with it just because she's fat.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Panfilo posted:

You really think a conventionally thin and attractive woman would get away with less? That being fat arbitrarily confers some kind of privilege thin women are lacking?

Come on, this is a lovely thing to suggest. If anything, if she were thin it would be worse because there would be far more people handwaving her behavior. As is conventionally attractive people are seen as more trustworthy. I'm sure she's as awful as people claim but shes not magically getting away with it just because she's fat.

I think what they were saying was that when she's called out on the lovely behavior she deflects it by saying its not calling her out, its just bullying her for being fat, which a thin person couldn't do.

Of course, thin people are less likely to be called out in the first place.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think fat people are usually more quickly to be attacked or denigrated because they are always much bigger targets

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
It's okay, fat people are resilient. They can take it on the chins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Panfilo posted:

The difference is that she's built her entire campaign on not being traditionally attractive. Her slogan and her entire ethos are built around it. It's another level of hypocritical for her to try and sell things by bucking stereotypes and then justifying those stereotypes by being a shallow bitch and lecturing people about standards while not living up to her own. And don't sign your posts.

• Locked thread