Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
donald trump does foreign policy like he does everything else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Bilirubin posted:

mar ma laxeljanz xr tofacitinib citrate

ia ia cthulhu fthagn

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Mitch McConnell joins the like a bitch train

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/834157016755101696

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Guess who just got back today
Them shark-eyed boys that had been away
Can't comprehend Iron-ay
But man, I still think them cats are crazy

They were askin' if you were around
If your voice too makes that cracking sound
When you think of anime girls mounds
And certain pictures of Patrick Swayze

The alpha males are back in town!

The alpha males are back in towwwwwwooowwwwooowwwwn!

I'm the guitar harmonies.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

last i heard tillerson didn't have enough staff to book him a hotel room but i'm sure things are just fine

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

Isn't the administration simultaneously anti Semitic and pro Israel? How does that work?

The ones in Israel are the good ones and help kill the devil worshipping Muslims
The ones not in Israel are the globalists bankers who :suicide:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

turtle looks wildly uncomfortable here and hell, I'm glad.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

This guy always runs as a Democrat because white Republicans won't vote for a black sheriff

I wonder if he thinks it's a coincidence that there's only two black Republicans between both houses

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

would really love to know how many of these people voted for trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

The ACA never delivering on Death Panels really was a blow to the "lust for death" constituency of the Democrats.

i told them

i told the obama administration

id work on a death panel for free

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

ha ha look at that turtle eye the exit

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

The REAL Goobusters posted:

probably a few.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

magiccarpet posted:

ha ha look at that turtle eye the exit

the turtle's natural inclination is to flee from danger

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

If they change things a republican is gonna get murdered when someone's coverage is denied

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
its gonna own when all these old rear end politicians loving die

Serf
May 5, 2011

the turtle is a pale imitation of the best dinosaur: ankylosaurus

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

"If you can answer any of that I'll sit down and shut up like Elizabeth Warren."
holy poo poo

It's really encouraging to see people this angry at the right people for once, but where in the gently caress was this energy and passion on November 8th, 2016? Did people not realize how bad things were about to get if they didn't vote?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

its gonna own when all these old rear end politicians loving die

also every loving retard boomer

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

its gonna own when we all loving die

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

there's nothing quite as heartening as seeing these dipshits get pooed on wherever they go

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

If they change things a republican is gonna get murdered when someone's coverage is denied

inshallah

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nichael posted:

The ACA never delivering on Death Panels really was a blow to the "lust for death" constituency of the Democrats.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
barn door liberals
good that they get this out early before 2018 :3:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Nichael posted:

"If you can answer any of that I'll sit down and shut up like Elizabeth Warren."
holy poo poo

It's really encouraging to see people this angry at the right people for once, but where in the gently caress was this energy and passion on November 8th, 2016? Did people not realize how bad things were about to get if they didn't vote?

emailsh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

they realized, but they figured everyone else also realized so hillary would win therefore i don't have to vote/can just write-in dickbutt

turns out numbers don't work like that!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Nichael posted:

holy poo poo

No, they didn't. They've had 8 years of a fairly competent if slightly hamstrung fed gov that was neoliberal but at least not actively trying to gently caress them in the rear end.

Now we have president Donald Trump because the dems ran a real bad and uninspiring candidate who thought she had it in the bag.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i wanna see a video of people chasing down their reps at the airports

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

but

her

emails

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

holy poo poo

emails dude

that and lots of people thought that she would coast into the WH so didn't show up because someone else would

or they literally couldn't vote because of voter suppression

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Hahaha, looks even parts of the FOP are starting to realize they might have hosed up by endorsing Trump. This is our local lodge chair, who looks like a Hollywood stereotype of a bloated, corrupt cop, hates BLM, and told people offended by one of his officers having a nazi tattoo 'calm down, it's just an eagle!:

quote:

Nonetheless, FOP president Chuck Canterbury said, the union believed Trump would better support police officers and make "tough choices." But a month into Trump's presidency, McNesby says he believes the president’s promises to support law enforcement are “smoke and mirrors.” ... “On the law enforcement side, everybody is clapping and waving the flag and banging the chest because Donald Trump is president,” McNesby said. “He says all these great things, but when he sits at the table, it’s a whole different story.”

For McNesby and other labor leaders, some of their biggest concerns are so-called right-to-work laws — laws in 28 states that mean employees in unionized workplaces don’t have to join the union or pay dues. Trump “believes in right-to-work,” press secretary Sean Spicer said at a briefing this month. If McNesby's union loses dues under a right-to-work law, he said, “We’re screwed.”
Good job guys!:downsbravo:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Feminasty Slut posted:

also every loving retard boomer

hell yes bithc

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

If they voted for Trump it was an ultimate strategic move. Because they would have voted for him hoping that he wouldn't cancel ACA. Now here they are trying to push that outcome. So they get Trump who they wanted and they also get to keep ACA.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
This is how my dog sits on the couch.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Apraxin posted:

Hahaha, looks even parts of the FOP are starting to realize they might have hosed up by endorsing Trump. This is our local lodge chair, who looks like a Hollywood stereotype of a bloated, corrupt cop, hates BLM, and told people offended by one of his officers having a nazi tattoo 'calm down, it's just an eagle!:

Good job guys!:downsbravo:

[Republicanish voice] hell if we are going down I'm glad we're taking the police unions with us

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Feminasty Slut posted:

The "god sent trump" angle from the religious right is god damned infuriating. No you sent him, because you're dumb. Brothers in satan should apply the stone cold stunner and or people's elbow to these fools.

during the campaign, there was a quote from a gop voter to the effect of god sent trump to get mike pence in the white house. at which h point trump dies i guess and christians everywhere celebrate his death.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The ACA backlash reminds me of early 2010.

But this is early 2017, a longer time period to keep up that level of antagonism, also a much worse field for Dems.

:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

FOP blowing up because of right to work laws

:getin:

• Locked thread