Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

jBrereton posted:

weird that if one side prides itself on being the educated and honourable side it is held to a different standard when it goes off the rails

it's why good will never win, because it is dumb

Zyla posted:

gently caress MY poo poo IN A BUTT ON PAGE 100

dumb rear end :ocelot::grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
just loving lol at rurals

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.COAL.RT.ZS?locations=US

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Agrajag posted:

i kind it funny that "coal jobs" has become this national crises for everyone becasue so much of america depends on mining coal rite? rite? rite?

No it was a small piece of the puzzle which I think she thought she could risk but wound up not being able to because of all the other poo poo--emails Comey etc...

I mean if you're a democrat why do you want to be held down with a promise to bring back all these heavily polluting jobs you know you can't do because it's all natural gas now? If you can avoid it, it's advisable. But she didn't realize because of the other poo poo that this would be important.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Squizzle posted:

lmebo if you arent a bug spirut

I'm a praying mantis :frog:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wow i missed by one?

this is the worst dya of my life

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
“looking for loads,”

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Did the president die?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

i kind it funny that "coal jobs" has become this national crises for everyone becasue so much of america depends on mining coal rite? rite? rite?

lol not at all, there are probably less than 65k coal miners in the whole US by now and less than 100k counting office staff.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

eonwe posted:

lol, I always keep my browser / messaging history wiped

thats funny that I'm suspicious because of that instead of just not wanting people rooting through my poo poo if my phone gets stolen

buy a paygo flip phone for like 25¢ if yr travelibg interbatiomsally

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

and will be succeeded by Kushner, first of his line, to lead us to the great era of Shadowrun where-in we all get eaten by bug spirits
Nah, Eric Trump 2032 :swoon:

Gringostar posted:

if a democrat/progressive lies there will be a million news stories attacking them about it

if a republican/fascist lies right wing media won't touch it
Democrats are held to much higher standards than Republicans (likewise, minority or female candidates are again held to even more standards). I think the best way to deal with this is to reject the social contract that those standards matter, like Donald does.

jBrereton posted:

weird that if one side prides itself on being the educated and honourable side it is held to a different standard when it goes off the rails

lol please

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ATP_Power posted:

Don't blame me I voted for Vogel!

spiderweb software owns

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
happy page 100

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the american dream is the freedom to die from an easily preventable work related incident while barely keeping your family above poverty

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

There are parts of WV that have worse life expectancy than North Korea. I can't blame them for thinking that something has to change and that they've been left behind by a party touting economic recovery.

also they're now going to have it worse because they'll be poor AND there will be ~more~ lead in their water.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

GSD posted:

happy page 100

only 6869 pages to go

nice.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nichael posted:

aim their hatred and fear at the right places

actually a very good point. I think if a new labor movement on the left is going to gain power it has to focus and rally around already widespread hatred of big international business, corrupt politicians and media controlled by wealthy business interests.

this is all poo poo that people of all political beliefs hate deeply but get wedged apart by the culture war/immigration/islamophobia poo poo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Schnorkles posted:

There are parts of WV that have worse life expectancy than North Korea. I can't blame them for thinking that something has to change and that they've been left behind by a party touting economic recovery.

also they're now going to have it worse because they'll be poor AND there will be ~more~ lead in their water.

dumb rear end :ocelot::grin:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Star Trek TNG is optimal background television compared to CNN, life is much better this way

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
speaking of coal, every should go watch october sky right now

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Former Everything posted:

lol, there are two groups of people

1. those who have always known that; and
2. those who immerse themselves in RWM and not only do not know that now but will never know that

the outspoken passion you are seeing across the country is not repubs suddenly becoming informed, lol

Naw, it's not the die hard true believers but not all of these are organized events. I do think it's primarily non-Trump voters, but I'd be comfortable looking at the recent town hall for a local congresscritter here and saying that a lot of these people didn't vote for Clinton. Likely they just didn't vote at all.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

There are parts of WV that have worse life expectancy than North Korea.

Internet Webguy posted:

the american dream is the freedom to die

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hello

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

<---- page 1 post haver

<---- page 100 post haver

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

rear end cobra posted:

Star Trek TNG is optimal background television compared to CNN, life is much better this way

:siren:pedo alert:siren:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

instread of death panrls lets call them freedomizers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Hypha posted:

I'll believe it when I see it.

I mean he kept the ethanol subsidy and he was weak on China, don't think it will happen.

i want more autistic screeching about taiwan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nothing matters

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

<---- post haver

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

instread of death panrls lets call them freedomizers

Freedom for you! Freedom for you! Freedom for everybody!

Ah ha ha ha ha! *thundercrack*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

triple sulk posted:

Nothing matters

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Schnorkles posted:

we don't want your danged ol' clean water, obummer

we are poor people living in an economically depressed area

we dont want your health care either

what we really want is for trump to cut taxes on the wealthy, repeal the expansion of medicaid, and repeal environmental regulations so that corporations can make more money

oh, and no more a them a bortions!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

<---- page 1 post haver

<---- page 100 post haver

You page 69 bro?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

itsme, i have a post

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

its february

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

This but Harlan County.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

triple sulk posted:

Nothing matters

cheer up friend. :unsmith:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solarin posted:

actually a very good point. I think if a new labor movement on the left is going to gain power it has to focus and rally around already widespread hatred of big international business, corrupt politicians and media controlled by wealthy business interests.

this is all poo poo that people of all political beliefs hate deeply but get wedged apart by the culture war/immigration/islamophobia poo poo

Right. Hate is a really great way to get people to vote, and it's only unethical to exploit it if the targets don't deserve it (such as hated towards minorities, homosexuals, and the poor). Aiming it towards actually terrible politicians, the profit-driven media, and the 1% is pretty copacetic.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

put a quarter in yo rear end middle america cuz u played yoselves

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

at least one post possiblt more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Schnorkles posted:

To be honest I think they know. It's either die now from starvation or decades later from cancer.

• Locked thread