Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I wo der: Does it only count if you touch your dick with your hands, or does touching it with any body part count? Like, if your dick slaps against your leg does that count?

I think if your dick slaps against your leg that's not you touching your dick as much as it's your dick touching you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Well, Poop went to hell for licking himself, so it's not just hands.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I think if your dick slaps against your leg that's not you touching your dick as much as it's your dick touching you.

We use soccer rules to define what a "dick touch" is. Did you intentionally put yourself in a position where your dick could have touched you, or actively touched it? Then it's a dick touch. If your dick glances against a limb inadvertently, or was forced towards it, then it's not a dick touch.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Wow, soccer has a lot of rules about dicks.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tendales posted:

Wow, soccer has a lot of rules about dicks.

Have you ever seen how the average player acts? It's out of necessity, man.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Dias posted:

Have you ever seen how the average player acts? It's out of necessity, man.

Yeah, I mean who's gonna forget the '86 Hand(job) of God incident..

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Well now, look who it is!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=466-heaven

There was no other way this could be

E: Haha he called Magma Spider a Hikikomori and in all her appearances she's been inside. Well played

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Feb 21, 2017

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I find it pretty hard to believe that Pasqy's dad never touched his dick, but I guess he really was a genius and was that forward-thinking.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

TwoPair posted:

I find it pretty hard to believe that Pasqy's dad never touched his dick, but I guess he really was a genius and was that forward-thinking.

He probably built a robot to do it for him

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The best character has finally reappeared.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Reach heaven through violence (and use the bodies of fallen angels as concealment).

nemesis_hub
Nov 27, 2006

I love this drat comic. The reveal at the end of this installment just cracked me up. I'm eager to find out what happens but I never want it to end.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Through his extensive knowledge of Led Zeppelin, Mr. Trianglini knew exactly how to climb that stairway to heaven.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
There had to be something! All of hell and no sign....

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

same

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Other than the obvious exception, it seems all these dead angels were women. Also seems that corpses persist in Heaven instead of getting erased like those in Hell.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Cat Mattress posted:

Other than the obvious exception, it seems all these dead angels were women. Also seems that corpses persist in Heaven instead of getting erased like those in Hell.

This is why this comic is so great, in every other fiction these would most probably be totally uninteresting observations without any worth

not in "it hurts!™"

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Cat Mattress posted:

Of course... can't touch your donger if you ain't got one.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Robviously posted:

Of course... can't touch your donger if you ain't got one.

women go to hell if the sun has ever touched them or something like that. thats why magma spider is here because she never went outside

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

violent sex idiot posted:

women go to hell if the sun has ever touched them or something like that. thats why magma spider is here because she never went outside

Heaven's full of Fujoshi. 'Heaven.'

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

violent sex idiot posted:

Nah it's because heaven is actually hell for monsters. The monsters in hell are there because they hosed up heaven too much and got sent down, I think it's mentioned when they first get to hell.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

change my name posted:

Nah it's because heaven is actually hell for monsters. The monsters in hell are there because they hosed up heaven too much and got sent down, I think it's mentioned when they first get to hell.

I think that was more "heaven sucks for monsters" than "lovely monsters go to heaven." The only other monster we know that initially went to heaven was a vampire girl, who also obviously avoided sunlight, so she fit the same criteria that applies to human women.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i'm glad he's still reppin LED ZEPP

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

change my name posted:

This is the page you're referring to: http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=445-hell-high

But it implies that regardless of whether you're human or monster, the primary criteria for where you end up remains the same. If what you're saying were true, Trisssh and the other monsters would've gone to heaven as well.

Plus he called magma spider a hikikomori, doesn't get more blatant than that.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm having a serious discussion about dick touching and sunlight being the primary criteria for determining if you go to heaven or hell

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm the smiling dead angel.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wicker Man posted:

I'm the smiling dead angel.

This actually shows us that you don't automatically fade from existence in heaven versus hell.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Moot question at this point because Earth blew up, but do the living also forget those who die in Hell?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Please tell me double dracula is up there too.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
CHECK IT OUT.

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo at all of that

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Don't hold back, Mr. Trianglini. Tell us how you really feel.

:allears:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

.....that was amazing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I can't believe I read the whole thing

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
Today Pasq has truly become a man

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Christ, what an rear end in a top hat.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
The most heartwarming It Hurts! comic yet :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
There's a typo on line 30, word 10. I think it should be "had", not "hat".

• Locked thread