Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

The Brown Menace posted:

tbh i dont give a hot gay gently caress what broke milo's brain or what congress thinks, im just sort of glad that the #nevertrump boomers and bowtie college republicans have apparently not been trumpsimilated yet and are still mounting rearguard (hehhhhhhhhh) actions against the alt-right

:q:

regard the rearguard!
the only offense left, in this dead gay republic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
At least i dont outright HATE Lindsey O. Graham so for a gimmick you are alright. Much better than that Henry Kissinger fellow. I will however hereafter refer to you as LOG, because thats way better and has its own special song.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

The ex-Greenpeace/Sea Shepard guy. He had a reality show for a little while. What does he have to do with this?

His twitter keeps getting posted here

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Nonsense posted:

very nice. I really wish this was the end of him

Some fates are worse than death, friend

*cut to Milo, completely surrounded by his fans in the darkness, their arms outreached and pawing at him. he screams in terror as the camera pulls up and away, revealing he is at the bottom of a deep and dark pit that, as we continue to pull back, is revealed to be the "." in 4chan.org. cut back*

some fates are worse

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

coward's move, i am so shocked

:smugjones:

e: ah, he was fired

lamo!

:roflolmao:

and is now attempting to fleece any idiots that remain to support him

cucked and cucked!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 23:06 on Feb 21, 2017

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Can't believe it, shame Milo drank that gay frog water provided to him by the inter-dimensional pyschic pedo vampires

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/834149094578909185

lmao

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
The one upside is that george michael is dead and doesn't have to see a fellow gay greek briton embarrass him like this.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

temple posted:

The one upside is that george michael is dead and doesn't have to see a fellow gay greek briton embarrass him like this.

George Michael was such a superior gay Greek Briton compared to milo it's unreal. It's like comparing a Great Dane to a chihuahua your like "wow I can't believe these two can breed!" it's nuts man

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Drunkboxer posted:

George Michael was such a superior gay Greek Briton compared to milo it's unreal. It's like comparing a Great Dane to a chihuahua your like "wow I can't believe these two can breed!" it's nuts man

:roflolmao:

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the gently caress is that logo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"hey can i get the 'Graphics Guy Ran Out of Space?'"
"say no more fam"

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
No one I've talked to (in the UK) today has any idea who Milo is and cannot share in my joy.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Gravy Jones posted:

No one I've talked to (in the UK) today has any idea who Milo is and cannot share in my joy.

That's pretty joyous in itself

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Drunkboxer posted:

That's pretty joyous in itself

they have their own alt right poo poo going on over there though.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol is his logo supposed to look like a guy on all fours ready to take it up the butt

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
The few times I've been exposed to Prison Planet he's been so blatantly stupid. He doesn't get how scandals work:
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/834130541016408064

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

cumshitter posted:

i love that guy form troll academy who makes the helicopter noises and then shouts CUCK CUCK CUCK

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Uncle Wemus posted:

His twitter keeps getting posted here
It's a different Paul Watson, not the Sea Shepherd guy. He's some relatively young conspiracy blogger/'news' host who's a protege of Alex Jones and so is riding the coattails of Infowars's new Trump-era higher profile.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the best part of this is that it was a cruzite group that started all of this

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

lol, iaintevenmadtho.tweet

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Lets see who freep is taking this Milo news...

quote:

He is handling it like a man.

Milo, I give you props. This is how you do “the right thing.”

5 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:00:34 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

quote:

Yeah.
He’s a queer.

Calls his ownself a dangerous one.

Would you hire him to cook for you or watch your kids?

7 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:01:19 PM by humblegunner

quote:

Did he really say that homo sex with underage boys is “mentoring?”

If so, it is a concrete example of a Dangerous human being.

9 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:02:26 PM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

Same people who denounced Lena Dunham and make allowance for Milo’s behavior are hypocrites.

11 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:03:51 PM by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

Is this a Bud Dwyer press conference?

17 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:08:31 PM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

quote:

Too bad they didn’t drop the Cyanide Pellets into the bucket of Acid as soon as Milo walked out of the room.

Nice Political Witch Hunt. Remember, if Milo was a Gay Liberal who was being attacked by a Conservative Press, the Gay Card would have been played against his accusers.

Reminds of Liberals saying that Justice Thomas was not the “right kind” of Black during his Confirmation Hearing and his Tenure on the SCOTUS.

55 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:37:47 PM by Kickass Conservative (The way Liberals carry on about Deportation, you would think "Mexico" was Spanish for "Auschwitz".)

quote:

Well handled press conference. I hope he survives this.

58 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:38:18 PM by fullchroma (Trump/Pence 2016)

quote:

I like Milo who stands up for free speech.

Until evidence is provided, I do not see Milo advocating for pedophilia, but I know he has outed pedophiles through his reporting.

If someone has unedited footage of Milo the Pedophile, out with it already.

I don’t think pedophiles and homosexuals should all be lumped in the same boat.

62 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:44:42 PM by GeaugaRepublican (Groups compete. Immigration and Trade to save the country.)

quote:

Yep, the left will target people to take them down. Then the dupes, holier than thou types, will jump in and help them.

67 posted on 2/21/2017, 3:49:31 PM by dragonblustar (I love reading Trump tweets in the morning.)

quote:

Except a 17 year old boy is not a child. Did you miss the part where he thinks the age of consent (16) is “about right” and the fact that he thinks pedophilia is abhorrent? He’s obviously not into children, yet you implied he’s in favor of “adult-child sexual abuse.”

73 posted on 2/21/2017, 4:10:39 PM by Prince of Space (UNBORN LIVES MATTER!)

quote:

Scripture teaches different levels of sin. They are not all "equal", even though those practicing the worst ones would like all to believe that
You shall know a Christian by the fruit they produce. I have never heard Milo profess Christ - and he does not show fruit.

101 posted on 2/21/2017, 4:36:15 PM by politicket (1 1/2 million attended Obama's coronation - only 14 missed work!)

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3527536/posts?q=1&;page=1

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Watson is way crazier than jones

infowars is "the CIA killed Kennedy"
prison planet is "the reptilians killed Kennedy"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the best part of this is that it was a cruzite group that started all of this

even better, milo and the gang still blame pretty much only the liberal media even though they very well know this poo poo is internecine

just in case anyone is still dumb enough to go after the vaunted moral high ground or "not giving them ammunition"

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

quote:

The leftists have been trying to “normalize” sodomizing others for over 200 years since the Marxists coined the word “homosexual” and “gender theory”-—both irrational, removed from Reality and Objective Truth (God) and our Constitution.

It is the “Kill God” pederast group (the psychopathic elite Lucifereans) that knew to destroy civilization so slavery would allow them to create a Neo-Feudalism/Transhumanism of J. Huxley, they had to normalize vice in little children because “vice creates slaves” which is known by all true Christian theologians and even the pagans: Socrates, Plato and Aristotle—the founders of Western Civilization—Reason/Logic. Destroy Reason and logic in little children by teaching them Sodomy is a Virtue, and Boys can be Girls, fundamentally destroys the Christian worldview in one generation: it destroys moral formation and removes Logic and Reason/Natural Law Theory (Our Constitution) from the minds of children. They have “tribal” ignorant, rational mindsets (snowflakes where Truth creates “cognitive dissonance”. Sin has to be rebuked ALWAYS with little children, and “tolerance” of sin and ejection of discrimination against evil, dehumanizing behaviors was an ejection of Truth (God) and Reality.

You can never glorify dysfunctional evil behaviors that are learned in childhood by abuse and warping worldview of little children. Warping their sexual identity formation (by rape or grooming—”Pride” in anal sex) will warp EVERYTHING because sexual identity is the basis of identity and Reality (truth)-—it is the fundamental element of what makes us human-—male and female which is the basis of civilization. Removal of mother and father is in the Communist Manifesto so that the elites can control every idea that goes into a child’s head—total Mind Control. Agency and critical “thinking” will be destroyed—transhumanism (no ability to be human which demands Reason).

Removal of Right Reason from Natural Law is forcing insanity and irrationality on children. The Age of Reason/Modern Science/US Constitution was only possible with a Christian Worldview which is the most rational religion in the history of man because it is aligned to Natural Law Theory (Our Constitution is based on Christian Ethics only) because of St. Thomas Aquinas’ “Summa” which was put into Lockean Philosophy—the epitome of Rationality.

That is some Freep.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

That is some Freep.

freepy freep will freep freepin' on

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
a interesting thought here :

https://twitter.com/7im/status/834138180165046272

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

omg please please please plaease se sjes TRUMP DEPORT HIM NOW DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Baloogan posted:

omg please please please plaease se sjes TRUMP DEPORT HIM NOW DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

This is a mighty bureaucracy we're talking about here. I would imagine he's got literally months to do the new form.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Baloogan posted:

TRUMP: *slowly, Alzheimery, lifts his flesh colored pig eyes to meet the Canadian's* "I don't know anything about Milo Snuffleupagus"

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Baloogan posted:

he will go to canada next. and poop in your sewers.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

paranoid randroid posted:

the gently caress is that logo

it's like def leppard font or something

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

[squinting, looking at graph showing interest over time for the word "terrorism" shortly after a deadly bombing]
wow, people really think terrorism is good all the sudden

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I think the person who really looks prescient in all of this is Larry Wilmore. He was the only person on Maher to straight up tell Milo, "Hey, gently caress you," which should have been the first words out of Bill's mouth the moment that Milo described Leslie Jones as "illiterate" because of her spelling on twitter.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

whatis posted:

[squinting, looking at graph showing interest over time for the word "terrorism" shortly after a deadly bombing]
wow, people really think terrorism is good all the sudden

ive thought terrorism is good for years and, hell, im getting pretty freaking tired of all these johnny come lately bandwagon-jumpers

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

snoremac posted:

The few times I've been exposed to Prison Planet he's been so blatantly stupid. He doesn't get how scandals work:
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/834130541016408064

How do you live if you're this stupid?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

mysterious frankie posted:

There's at least 2 generations of dipshits who were raised to adulthood on the internet, forlornly tucked away in forums and torrent newfeeds from humans that could nudge them back into reality and so grew up aspiring to be c grade misunderstood villains in a really bad superhero comic where actually the good guys are the real villains, if you really, like, think about it, and that's hilarious to me. One of them now is even starting his own Hikikomori H.Y.D.R.A training facility after his attempt to shed them like a damp and flabby chrysalis failed because reality isn't written by a guy in 1988 who is settling for this career while he works on his novel.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I think the person who really looks prescient in all of this is Larry Wilmore. He was the only person on Maher to straight up tell Milo, "Hey, gently caress you," which should have been the first words out of Bill's mouth the moment that Milo described Leslie Jones as "illiterate" because of her spelling on twitter.

larry wilmore's show was good as hell there i said it fite me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Larry's comment was cool and good but he was being polite enough until Milo completely ignored his points and said Maher needed to get guests with higher IQs. The two people disagreeing with Milo were black.