Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Is Guardians 2 going to be anymore connected to earth than Guardians 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

enraged_camel posted:

A six week break after Tuesday would at least allow the show to coincide the last few episodes with Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Maybe we'll see some cool references and stuff. :)

Sadly, they said that Guardians won't be coming to earth in Guardians 2.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

doesn't mean the agents aren't going to space~!

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

BSam posted:

doesn't mean the agents aren't going to space~!

Ward's already there!

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
I can totally see them ending the LMD arc in one episode. May could possibly wake up from the Framework, as we see she's been fighting it, and bust everyone else out, Fitzsimmons could take care of the LMDs in the base, and we move on to the next threat, possibly HAMMER. God knows these episodes have been going at pretty great paces.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
As far as anyone knows the only new planet the Guardians are dealing with is Ego.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I can't imagine any kind of serious Guardians crossover but if I was making wild guesses at some loose style connection like the Ghost Rider/Darkholde supernatural connection to Strange maybe they could build the pod around the Kree and Inhumans.

With the Inhumans still being a big subject matter of the show and Daisy back in the fold it makes sense. And there's an Inhumans miniseries in September that it could help set up. And the shows already done the Kree a couple of times so that could loosely connect it to Guardians since they did them too with Ronin. No Ronin but vague references to him or the events of the movies the way they did with Strange.

Sadly no Lady Sif return though assuming the actress is unavailable with her own show going.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Feb 19, 2017

Balon
May 23, 2010

...my greatest work yet.
It would be cool if the Guardians ended up on the dead Hydra planet for a heartbeat.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Anyone catch any more Overwatch quotes aside from Jemma's "Let's get to it already"? It was the same writer who gave Jemma Tracer quotes in that other ep, so it's definitely on purpose.

Also, I'm hoping that the entire team is going to turn out to be LMDs and so they just end up mounting a rescue mission to save their real selves.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
So, we've moved from Battlestar Galactica to back to Stargate?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OB_Juan posted:

It's the Fargate. EFF. It's different from that movie which I've never seen. So how would I copy it? I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate. Goes FAR get it? And there is no way it came from that movie or that syndicated series based on the movie.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

OB_Juan posted:

They saw the first season of The Expanse.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Argue posted:

Anyone catch any more Overwatch quotes aside from Jemma's "Let's get to it already"? It was the same writer who gave Jemma Tracer quotes in that other ep, so it's definitely on purpose.

Also, I'm hoping that the entire team is going to turn out to be LMDs and so they just end up mounting a rescue mission to save their real selves.

Waiting for Mack to say "Nerf This!" then shotgun axe some LMD to the face.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
Mack's constant robot uprising comments never got old to me. I busted my side when he referenced Maximum Overdrive.

It's me, I'm the bad person who loves crappy references.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Can you imagine how pissed off iMack's going to be when he finds out he's the robot duplicate?

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

OB_Juan posted:

Can you imagine how pissed off iMack's going to be when he finds out he's the robot duplicate?
Does death-by-robot insurance pay out if the you that dies is himself a robot?

beetlo
Mar 20, 2005

Proud forums lurker!

Rhyno posted:

It's the Fargate. EFF. It's different from that movie which I've never seen. So how would I copy it? I just want to make sure that we are clear it's the Fargate. Goes FAR get it? And there is no way it came from that movie or that syndicated series based on the movie.

I just want to make sure this post does not go unnoticed. The moon rules, #1!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I've been rewatching the series and I'm midway through season 2. I really miss Hunter.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I have been assured by BSS that this is good casting. Hope so as Maximus is a integral part of the Inhuman lore. I'm hoping they picked a good guy for the role.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/marvels-inhumans-game-of-thrones-iwan-rheon-star-maximus-abc-series-1201925196/

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

X-O posted:

I have been assured by BSS that this is good casting. Hope so as Maximus is a integral part of the Inhuman lore. I'm hoping they picked a good guy for the role.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/marvels-inhumans-game-of-thrones-iwan-rheon-star-maximus-abc-series-1201925196/

YES. He was Ramsay Bolton on GoT and Simon on Misfits. I'm pumped. This is going to be good and in IMAX quality too.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

X-O posted:

I'm glad Marvel TV seems to finally be loosening the purse strings a bit when it comes to casting. This gives me some cautious optimism.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

edit: I don't know anything about the Inhumans but he rules on GoT so I'm looking forward to the show.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Pan Dulce posted:

YES. He was Ramsay Bolton on GoT and Barry on Misfits. I'm pumped. This is going to be good and in IMAX quality too.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Jusupov posted:

quote:

YES. He was Ramsay Bolton on GoT and Barry on Misfits. I'm pumped. This is going to be good and in IMAX quality too.

THAT'S NOT HIS NAME

double nine fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 22, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This news came out the same day Alfie Allen is announced as being in the new Predator movie.

Mental Hospitality
Jan 5, 2011

loving ouch.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Aida has gone full Barry on us

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Maxwell Lord posted:

Aida has gone full Barry on us

Is this going to hurt him Aida?

Yes it is Other Aida. Yes it is.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
poo poo's going a little crazy.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh man I'm loving this already

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So it looks like these guys are pretty basic in terms of personality.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

So how is this a problem again Fitz? Just pop each of them in the dome like you did Radcliffe.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

MayB going to wreck all the other LMDs?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
WELP.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I just loving cackled

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Fuuuuuuuuuuck

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Sooooo, Fitz or Simmons?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its robits all the way down.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Uh oh, looks like Fitz was replaced after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Fitz? Simmons?

Both?

• Locked thread