Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
last time they had to replace 2 people we got dan and austin :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yea ok posted:

drew leaving, poor west coast team

gently caress...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I hope they manage to find good ppl to bring on and not the typical annoying lovely california numbnuts with dumbass hair.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Send Jeff to the east and just let the Bombcast fade away.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Tender Bender posted:

Send Jeff to the east and just let the Bombcast fade away.

Only OK if Vinny still hosts

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Jeff, Brad, Jason, and Rorie.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

tao of lmao posted:

Jeff, Brad, Jason, and Rorie.

this is some hot garbage

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Jeff and Jason could do a fighting game through the ages video series. I'd watch that.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
RIP

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Machai posted:

Jeff and Jason could do a fighting game through the ages video series. I'd watch that.

they do

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish they did it more frequently

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the yoshi of sorrow

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Drew says he's "going solo"which seems kinda crazy to me but he'll, whatever makes the man happy. He's been a part of some of my favorite videos GB has ever put out (metal gear stuff, flight club, demo derby etc) and I'll miss him

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Drew going solo could answer the question "what if waypoint was good"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Vice Gaming of Flight Sim enthusiast websites

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
of what little i watched of GB, drew was one of my favourites. rip :(

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Drews just gonna wait for the Fantano review and collect all those sweet meme royalty checks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's going to be a UPF in about two weeks of like. Brad and Rorie and that's it. Could you imagine

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

[rorie looks up] drew go to the bathroom??

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oddium posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

Hahaha

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

oddium posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also in that last video that Jeff did from home he mentioned that he's not going into the office on mondays anymore and he's just gonna stream from home instead. I wonder if the website is dying

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

oddium posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Also in that last video that Jeff did from home he mentioned that he's not going into the office on mondays anymore and he's just gonna stream from home instead. I wonder if the website is dying

Probably just hates that commute.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive sent jeff a link to my post history and some of my gamer friends are references, looking forward to starting the new job next week

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

they should rebrand to giant beast because t he beastcast logo is sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

ive sent jeff a link to my post history and some of my gamer friends are references, looking forward to starting the new job next week

Nice dude hook me up. They already stole my idea (playing all the Mega Man games)

Soral
May 30, 2009

a little bit of good news for all the scanlon fans (fanlons) out there

https://twitter.com/drewscanlon/status/834191895253311488

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

oddium posted:

they should rebrand to giant beast because t he beastcast logo is sick

It would also mean a url that I'm more comfortable going to on my work internet.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
still think about the alternate timeline where the site was named videogamesmountain.com pretty often

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Tender Bender posted:

It would also mean a url that I'm more comfortable going to on my work internet.

Can I interest you in some nuke.com

Dr. Scheme
Apr 28, 2013

Eventually Giant Bomb will just be Jeff sitting alone in his bedroom playing Commodore 64 games in silence.
Maybe that's what it always was.
What it was always meant to be.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This has been happening for a long time tho. Barring some technical behind the scenes stuff that Drew or Jason would do, nobody goes into the GBwest office on Mondays. I heard Jeff mention something like that months ago

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This has been happening for a long time tho. Barring some technical behind the scenes stuff that Drew or Jason would do, nobody goes into the GBwest office on Mondays. I heard Jeff mention something like that months ago

Ah alright then, didn't know that

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

50 posts in the imp zone thread, wow what a bummer

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[darkness split by a spotlight shining down on a slim, Rockabilly hairdo and fixed gap teeth]

Good evening. I'm Motherfucker Mike. Now, some of you may be wondering- "What is this cat up to? What's his plan tonight?" No plan. No jokes. Just a serious discussion on this countries borders and the safety of its people. That's why I- *puts on Lets Make America Great Again hat* fully intend to express my rights as an American and vote for Trump. Because it's time we tell those assbags in congress: "You're Fired!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thanks to that page i remembered the time when millions of idiots online actually thought this is what the Nintendo NX was: