Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I really don't care about pop politics and 3 pages of poo poo i won't waste my time reading is enough to say "somebody should say something" because I'm not alone on this. What this thread needs is a Say Nothing enema.

https://youtu.be/wAg1r6zw7Bg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Then post some schadenfreude instead of whining about it

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Sponge Baathist posted:

I really don't care about pop politics and 3 pages of poo poo i won't waste my time reading is enough to say "somebody should say something" because I'm not alone on this. What this thread needs is a Say Nothing enema.

Everyone else was interested in it honey, maybe you can find some funny gifs of people falling down on youtube! Ooooooo or read through the hundreds of other pages of the thread!

OldTennisCourt has a new favorite as of 00:48 on Feb 22, 2017

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I enjoy all politics except rap and country

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sponge Baathist posted:

Nobody else wants to reread it just because you're a lazy prick, hth

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
3 pages on the same subject is just plain boring. Sorry your boytoy can't be the whole thread. I don't understand who he is and I won't read about him.

https://youtu.be/QZ_a8VXhiSc

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Build-a-Boar
Feb 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sponge Baathist posted:

I really don't care about pop politics and 3 pages of poo poo i won't waste my time reading is enough to say "somebody should say something" because I'm not alone on this.

Meanwhile I actually really enjoyed the three pages of making GBS threads on Milo. So, now what?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Build-a-Boar posted:

Meanwhile I actually really enjoyed the three pages of making GBS threads on Milo. So, now what?

:boom:

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Obligatory, "what a horse's rear end" post

Feonir
Mar 30, 2011

Ask me about aquatic cocaine transportation and by-standard management.
Poor Freckles. Lodged in a fence and died.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Feonir posted:

Poor Freckles. Lodged in a fence and died.

I understand this reference.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Sponge Baathist posted:

3 pages on the same subject is just plain boring. Sorry your boytoy can't be the whole thread. I don't understand who he is and I won't read about him.

Hmmm if you won't read about him maybe you shouldn't whine about how people should give you the Reader's Digest version? Makes u think

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Reddit.com/r/The_Donald’s hot take:

quote:

Congratulations, Democrats. You successfully bullied a homosexual victim of child molestation and rape into resigning from his job. Bravo.

You’re welcome. :thumbsup:

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Sponge Baathist posted:

*LOUD WHEEZING PIG NOISES* For a buffoon such as myself, engaging with the real world is not merely uninteresting, but difficult. Despite my coarse, hoggish demeanor I show zero ability to root out the truffles I seek

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Sponge Baathist posted:

I skipped the last 3 pages of bullshit. Will somebody who hasn't posted about that guy please compile the posts about actual schadenfreude and post them? If you contributed to the derail i will still report your posts though.

Milo is a turd, said some turdy things about pedo poo poo, and they came to light again right when his star was ascendant in the media. He got kicked off of being the keynote presenter for CPAC, his book deal cancelled, and resigned from Brietbart over it.

e: and that's what I get for not refreshing one last time before hitting reply, sorry

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
These are too small but they're good.

I think that's the only one I've seen that's both Expensive Camera and Nut Trauma.

and another for the "What did you expect" pile

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Platystemon posted:

*At the end of WWII*

Well, congratulations liberals, you bullied a failed artist with a deformed penis into killing himself. Bravo.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Platystemon posted:

Whew. Didn't even have to lift a finger!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Baron von Eevl posted:

*At the end of WWII*

Well, congratulations liberals, you bullied a failed artist with a deformed penis into killing himself. Bravo.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Sponge Baathist posted:

Someone with more :10bux: than me, please give this edgelord the exact same custom title as Pnahttic but with "Then they came for Phanaic and I spoke up, because I'm a whiny edgy babby" appended.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Wow, 155 new posts, I wonder what...

Anyway, here's schadenfreude...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

He was a veteran and a conscientious vegetarian. He enjoyed watching Disney movies and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Eva in the mountains but the pressures of work led him to abuse drugs exacerbating his PTSD.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

This actually owns

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

AlphaKretin posted:

This actually owns

http://i.imgur.com/EDGzd1a.gifv

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

syscall girl posted:

He was a veteran and a conscientious vegetarian. He enjoyed watching Disney movies and spending time with his lovely girlfriend Eva in the mountains but the pressures of work led him to abuse drugs exacerbating his PTSD.

Which led to suicide after violence engulfed his country instigated by various Antifa groups.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

job-application.gif

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baron von Eevl posted:

Encore!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

C.M. Kruger posted:

job-application.gif

Where are the Planeteers when you need them?!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/834125353895464961

Nothing says anarcho‐capitalism like asking your buddy in the White House to dictate terms to a corporation.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

From what I know of physics, this is the only thing that should ever happen to pole vaulters, and any success is wizard magic.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Platystemon posted:

lol, yes, he was "bullied into quitting his job." certainly wasn't "fired for publicly encouraging the commission of reprehensible sex crimes."

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

syscall girl posted:

And forced to join the Mormon church.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ElGroucho posted:

LOL, loving Curt Schilling

I really want to like the guy because he is the patron saint of a wargame I play, but fucksake, that dude is like the definition of "I didn't read, watch, or research anything about a current event, but I have a very visceral and emotional opinion that I need to share with everyone!!!"

everquest is a war game now?

He is a right wing troll and has been since before he cost a state 75m on a decent game he bought the rights to and slapped some lore over for his plan to make everquest amalur great again. He used to post in the fohguild forums and everyone sucked his dick because hey a celebrity likes the same game we do. Then when he was loving up he threw a tantrum when people started talking about how he was loving up.

AzureSkys posted:

And forced to join the Mormon church.

wait is this real? they baptize people mormon after they die. Also why did they baptize so many native americans I thought they believed anyone not white is cursed.

snergle has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Feb 22, 2017

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

snergle posted:

wait is this real? they baptize people mormon after they die. Also why did they baptize so many native americans I thought they believed anyone not white is cursed.

Yes.

God changed his mind about the red man.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

A young Randy Orton

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Fairly recently, in Australia, the government welfare agency (Centrelink) has been sending out heaps OF debt recovery letters erroneously. As in, intimidating government letters saying "you owe us money, you're in deep poo poo" to people that have no such debt . It's a huge loving issue, essentially harassing people who are already at or below the poverty line and have enough problems. Worse, it's been on the recipient to correct the mistake. The government has doubled down on the "there's nothing wrong with the system, it's just a minority of cases".

Well, we have a show over here called Q&A that discusses various pressing issues by getting together the relevant political figures/business leaders/scientists/whatever, and a studio audience drawn from a broad cross-section of the community affected by the issue. They recently did one on this issue.

It did not go well for Attorney-General George Brandis, and everybody laughed at him.

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 11:02 on Feb 22, 2017

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Platystemon posted:

Yes.

God changed his mind about the red man.

And in 1976 God changed his mind about black people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Hyperlynx posted:

Fairly recently, in Australia, the government welfare agency (Centrelink) has been sending out heaps debt recovery letters erroneously. As in, intimidating government letters saying "you owe us money, you're in deep poo poo" to people that have no such deby. It's a huge loving issue, essentially harassing people who are already at or below the poverty line and have enough problems. Worse, it's been on the recipient to correct the mistake. The government has doubled down on the "there's nothing wrong with the system, it's just a minority of cases".

Well, we have a show over here called Q&A that discusses various pressing issues by getting together the relevant political figures/business leaders/scientists/whatever, and a studio audience drawn from a broad cross-section of the community affected by the issue. They recently did one on this issue.

It did not go well for Attorney-General George Brandis, and everybody laughed at him.

Oh great, more of this left wing echo chamber bullshit. When will you stop harassing George Brandis and the LNP just because they're lizard people trying to form a slave state over the wretched human race?