Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maine lobster roll or Connecticut lobster roll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

GobiasIndustries posted:

God drat I'd forgotten about this, her reaction was loving priceless.

He is such a loving rear end in a top hat

Link?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That Robot posted:

so why was the original thread gold mined? i thought folks were gonna continue with it

Youre posting in it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

This is one post that cut child care. Right?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Nonsense posted:

Connecticut

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Once while I was knocking on doors for a local school board member, I met an older woman who had pictures of every president going back to Kennedy on the wall of her living room.

I noticed that under the presidents were little stickers, just a little red dot or a blue dot like you might find at an office supply store. I took the chance to ask her what they meant and she said "The red ones are the ones I voted for and the blue ones are for the ones I liked." I took note of who she'd voted for. Nixon, Reagan, Bush, and Bush. All had red dots, but none had blue dots. Carter, Clinton, Johnson, and Obama all had blue dots. Ford and Kennedy existed in a nether zone, neither having been voted for or having been liked I suppose.

From our conversation I could tell she wanted to vote for Trump as well. I decided to foray into those weeds and asked her why she would vote for another republican when she didn't like any of the ones she had voted for and she did like Johnson, Obama, Clinton, and Carter.

"Well, I've just always voted Republican. We're bound to get a good one eventually."

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

God drat I'd forgotten about this, her reaction was loving priceless.

He is such a loving rear end in a top hat

clip? link? timestamp?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

those idiot cucks will keep voting republican
fwiw the trumpists don't last very long in the military, people who are top to bottom right-wing often leave for careers in law enforcement within 2 years because the military isn't nearly racist enough. the second most common outcome for these people is dishonorable discharge by sexual assault. and you have to do that several times. they're out of the system fast enough to not see the consequences of their actions while in service.

the lifers vote neoconservative or democrat, though a lot of them broke for Bernie because they're not blind to this poo poo

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Squizzle posted:

not familiar w tyis scriptural citation but im ready to become so

Revelation 22:12
And lo, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to render to each as his work shall be;

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

BarronsArtGallery posted:

realtalk -- when the guillotine is in front of Goldman, are you going to wear a poncho while begging for the blood spray to hit you or will you be sans poncho?

funnel into a wine bottle

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...ame=BEAR+GRYLLZ

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCH092UyERU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

K

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

bonsai trees are sweet. make sure you know what you're getting into they need more care than a regular houseplant.

I was looking at the Dawn Redwood Bonsai because they seems to be not too bad and don't need to be super shaped a lot when dormant.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nonsense posted:

Ct

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

clip? link? timestamp?

:smugdon: starts about a minute and a half in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEpQcS0s8o&t=94s

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Gringostar posted:

just remember

due to how averages work 1/2 the country is of below average intelligence

trump is what happens when all the smart ones move to the coast since that's where the jobs are

not actually how averages work, it's technically possible for one person to be so ridiculously smart (or dumb) that more than half ends up on the other side of the average

intelligence seems to be distributed evenly enough, at least according to our lovely measurements, that the mean and median are pretty much the same tho

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

BarronsArtGallery posted:

realtalk -- when the guillotine is in front of Goldman, are you going to wear a poncho while begging for the blood spray to hit you or will you be sans poncho?

it's getting in my hair anyway, so I might as well just let it soak all the way through

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

it's pretty telling that studies of intelligence always seem to end up at either using it to justify racism or going "yeah okay I don't have a clue what intelligence means"

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
YEAH page 69 my dudes!

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

realtalk i heard today that my company is shifting around plans for a lot of work due to the womans strike so maybe its catching on more than i thought

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

He literally filled out the punchline to the joke of "Were does a mansplainer get his water?"

(from a Well, Actually)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gringostar posted:

just remember

due to how averages work 1/2 the country is of below average intelligence

trump is what happens when all the smart ones move to the coast since that's where the jobs are

Ya believe me, I've always championed education reform but I don't think it makes a difference when their behavior is more spiteful fygm'ism. There are people who aren't bright but aren't lovely towards others and trying to carve out a social pecking order where they should be more entitled.

The lovely people are getting dumped by the orange racist, misogynistic billionaire? I'm shocked and deeply sadd- oh right I remember they told me to go gently caress myself. :v:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I can almost guarantee you that this fuckwad colonel voted for turmp

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Shugojin posted:

it's pretty telling that studies of intelligence always seem to end up at either using it to justify racism or going "yeah okay I don't have a clue what intelligence means"

or to make some asinine point about an argument that isn't going your way, like biotruths or phrenology or w/e the gently caress

"you don't believe in :biotruths: ??? heh, your IQ must be low."

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

she and that whole room voted trump, gently caress em.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Agrajag posted:

exactly

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/834200693376421888

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

Ya believe me, I've always championed education reform but I don't think it makes a difference when their behavior is more spiteful fygm'ism. There are people who aren't bright but aren't lovely towards others and trying to carve out a social pecking order where they should be more entitled.

The lovely people are getting dumped by the orange racist, misogynistic billionaire? I'm shocked and deeply sadd- oh right I remember they told me to go gently caress myself. :v:

i'm all for education reform, but we need guillotine reform first

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/834184721663934464

step 1) deport the illegals
step 2) turn america into a raging dumpster fire
step 3) illegals wont want to come back

bing bing bong

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Reminder: the ones affected by this wouldn't care if it didn't affect them. People who can't feel empathy or sympathize with something unless it directly affects them or their own family are broken

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im being real honest here. if they get hosed because of trump's policies i will not give a gently caress ever. they chose this outcome and they deserve all the poo poo that is coming their way.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/834201376506916864

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

I'm getting irl mad yo

@ ?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Agrajag posted:

drat, was this a Trump voters only event?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

holy poo poo I don't know whether or not this is beautiful or terrifying

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

or to make some asinine point about an argument that isn't going your way, like biotruths or phrenology or w/e the gently caress

"you don't believe in :biotruths: ??? heh, your IQ must be low."

I actually got :biotruths:'d last week. I did not believe it was possible, but there it is~

Having a dick makes you super horned up and sex starved and that makes men more prone to become alt-righters because of sexual frustration, whereas you have a vagina so you don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated and super horned up to go on a racist tirade :smugbert: Sucks for you, vagina-haver to not turn into a spiteful hateful creature, you carry the power right there *points to pants* and that is why you will be a leftist.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

kind of grim the #2 paper in the county is straight up calling you an undemocratic autocrat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mlmp08 posted:

drat, was this a Trump voters only event?

"undecideds"

which is just another way of saying embarrassed republican

• Locked thread