Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Just try to stop me from drinking this cream soda.

Edit - Oh gently caress the first volume of the Sandman Omnibus is massive, my poor back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cool Ranch or Cool American?

:911:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Thai Sweet Chili

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Roth posted:

Edit - Oh gently caress the first volume of the Sandman Omnibus is massive, my poor back

Wait. Important question here. What colour is the cream (or creme) soda that you drink? This is very important and goes a long way in determining if you are doing it right or not.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I don't drink it regularly, I just bought an A&W one on the way to class from a 7-11 since all the soda talk made me thirsty and I wanted to try somethi g I don't get a lot.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Herr's is the best brand of chip, sorry to all those not in the Mid-Atlantic

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Anybody else ever had big red cream soda

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

purple death ray posted:

Where I am from it's green. Anything besides green looks wrong to me.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Roth posted:

Aren't you like 12 too? Makes sense you don't drink because it can stunt your growth.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm 23, but real talk, being around people who would get poo poo faced on a regular basis severely put me off from drinking, and I'm really not interested in it.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Roth posted:

I'm 23, but real talk, being around people who would get poo poo faced on a regular basis severely put me off from drinking, and I'm really not interested in it.

I don't drink because my family has a long-term history with alcoholism and addiction and the last thing I want to do is go down that same path. This same reason also has put me off finding people who get drunk and make shits of themselves funny instead of depressing and upsetting.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Roth posted:

Good, booze sucks. Weed will set you free.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I've never had a sip of alcohol and my wallet is all the better for it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I'm drinking right now.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Alaois posted:

Herr's is the best brand of chip, sorry to all those not in the Mid-Atlantic

lol Herr's no better than Lay's

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

purple death ray posted:

:barf:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I'm pretty fond of tortilla chips, provided there's some sort of salsa/dip lying around.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I had a Crystal Pepsi a few weeks ago because I actually found bottles of it in a 7-11. It was an interesting experience.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Roth posted:

I got on Facebook a few minutes ago and I somehow forgot that today was my loving birthday so you bet your rear end I will be drunk tonight.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Happy Birthday you lousy drunkard

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Rhyno posted:

I got on Facebook a few minutes ago and I somehow forgot that today was my loving birthday so you bet your rear end I will be drunk tonight.

Who the hell forgets it's their birthday before getting drunk? You doing everything arse-backwards today.

BTW happy Birthday you arse-backwards man.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

Happy birthday~!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Happy birthday, you filthy animal.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
lol happy birthday

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Rhyno turns 50 today, let's wish him a great birthday.! :toot:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lurdiak posted:

Rhyno turns 50 today, let's wish him a great birthday.! :toot:

Emotionally I'm closer to 60.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best crisps are Tayto, but only Northern Ireland Tayto. Republic of Ireland Tayto are second best.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Rhyno posted:

Emotionally I'm closer to 60.

Your 50? Good lord

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Rhyno is the BSS dad.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Rhyno isn't old enough to be my dad.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

WickedHate posted:

Rhyno is the BSS dad.

More like drunk uncle.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Madkal posted:

More like drunk uncle.

ding ding ding

also i'm 38 ya jerks!

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
We were stating the age of your liver!

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Madkal posted:

We were stating the age of your liver!

You were still way off!

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Hey so I don't mean to be dramatic but I'm gonna take a break from posting for awhile. IDK if I really wanna come back but rn I'm just not in a good headspace for all the poo poo I've got with SA and it just freaks me out and makes me uncomfortable.

So, bit of a vacation, gonna clear my head, decide later. Take care yall.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Look after yourself and don't stop trying to improve.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Happy birthday Rhyno

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

ding ding ding

also i'm 38 ya jerks!

For how many years on the trot?

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
Stop making fun of old people. It hurts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

joehonkie posted:

Stop making fun of old people. It hurts.

It looks like it hurts, but that's just involuntary twitching, those nerve endings are long dead from decay. It's like when they make sounds and it sometimes almost resembles speech!

• Locked thread