Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

you're mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Agrajag posted:

im being real honest here. if they get hosed because of trump's policies i will not give a gently caress ever. they chose this outcome and they deserve all the poo poo that is coming their way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fg8y0Qyx-4&t=40s

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wait i just figured a way out of this. Arent conservatives alwsys complaining that children are too coddled and should be forced to play outside every day like they were when they were kids???

well there you go, trump solved another problem, not even 100 days :ocelot:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

kind of grim the #2 paper in the county is straight up calling you an undemocratic autocrat.

they're not wrong thou

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

naked except for a glow in the dark condom

are you doxxijg me

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
no idea what this means but here's to imminently dashed expectations of one kind or another

https://twitter.com/20committee/status/834195785273184256

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

mlmp08 posted:

drat, was this a Trump voters only event?

"leaning trump" is a cop out for "im voting trump regardless of what your answer is because BENGHAZI/EMAILS"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Gringostar posted:

"undecideds"

which is just another way of saying embarrassed republican

oh lmao, didn't know it was undecided. The only reason to be undecided is if you live in a state that is 100% in the bag for one candidate, so you're trying to think of a funny name/item to write in.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BarronsArtGallery posted:

holy poo poo I don't know whether or not this is beautiful or terrifying

both

because alex jones is 100% correct and the president of the united states relies on his opinions

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

I actually got :biotruths:'d last week. I did not believe it was possible, but there it is~

Having a dick makes you super horned up and sex starved and that makes men more prone to become alt-righters because of sexual frustration, whereas you have a vagina so you don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated and super horned up to go on a racist tirade :smugbert: Sucks for you, vagina-haver to not turn into a spiteful hateful creature, you carry the power right there *points to pants* and that is why you will be a leftist.

so they admit me are basically irrational cretins who shouldn't be trusted to make decisions

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

I actually got :biotruths:'d last week. I did not believe it was possible, but there it is~

Having a dick makes you super horned up and sex starved and that makes men more prone to become alt-righters because of sexual frustration, whereas you have a vagina so you don't know what it's like to be sexually frustrated and super horned up to go on a racist tirade :smugbert: Sucks for you, vagina-haver to not turn into a spiteful hateful creature, you carry the power right there *points to pants* and that is why you will be a leftist.

Geez lg that was supposed to be a private conversation

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thanks for the new thread title

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
like I know it wasn't an idea unique to the Nazis or anything, but every time some obvious yet unconsidered consequence of the EOs like this comes out I can't help thinking about how much Hitler and his inner circle prized Decisive Action above all, and how much policy making in the Nazi state was just implementing the Boldest most Decisive proposal regardless of whether it helped at all or actually hosed things up worse, and then i'm just like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

baloogan

expanse tv show is very good. im on season 1 ep7 now.

thomas jane loving nails the role.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Von Sloneker posted:

no idea what this means but here's to imminently dashed expectations of one kind or another

deep state dick pics

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

lmao they're so proud about self-owning themselves

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Von Sloneker posted:

buying your first monitor lizard is a harrowing experience.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Maine lobster roll or Connecticut lobster roll

JFC you people are wrong and bad.

No wonder Trump won.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Al! posted:

Youre posting in it

ya but the bigger one was cooler

also it had the sex number century

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Von Sloneker posted:

means nothing

this fucker is full of hot air

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

baloogan

the jayne guy and the dectective guy do great

holden is as boring as he is in the books

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

leave

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Gringostar posted:

i'm all for education reform, but we need guillotine reform first

ya, those people are the ones intentionally keeping a 150 year old industrial model for education in the classroom. Public schools are still designed to have standardized testing so that you go right off to the factory after learning the basics. Why else do they have GED programs? :v:

There has to come to a point where the wealthy just can't keep getting away with it smh~

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

does that make u horny baby?!

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

i thought the enlisted was what they needed babysitters for

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

does that make u horny baby?!

note the billiard balls lamo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

deep state dick pics

mods

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

"leaning trump" is a cop out for "im voting trump regardless of what your answer is because BENGHAZI/EMAILS"

"i am weighing my options meticulously so i may make the correct decision to influence the leadership of a nation and its effects on the world at large"

even though they made up their mind before the primaries even. just gonna go with whoever has R by their name

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Agrajag posted:

she and that whole room voted trump, gently caress em.

Amen.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Lastgirl posted:

There has to come to a point where the wealthy just can't keep getting away with it smh~
it's the point where their kleptocracy sinks the value of the US dollar to less than a tenth of what it is now and many of the grifter billionaires and their enablers in congress won't be smart enough to have moved all their currency to the chinese yuan or german euro

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Baloogan posted:

the jayne guy and the dectective guy do great

holden is as boring as he is in the books

hes a necessary straightman/ foil

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lastgirl posted:

ya, those people are the ones intentionally keeping a 150 year old industrial model for education in the classroom. Public schools are still designed to have standardized testing so that you go right off to the factory after learning the basics. Why else do they have GED programs? :v:

i have bad news friend

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Unperson_47 posted:

"i am weighing my options meticulously so i may make the correct decision to influence the leadership of a nation and its effects on the world at large"

even though they made up their mind before the primaries even. just gonna go with whoever has R by their name

nonononono trump was elected entirely by internet weirdos and not at all the republican base, we gotta talk about incels

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

hes a necessary straightman/ foil

i had gifs of all the coffee moments in the first season

Serf
May 5, 2011

euphronius posted:

baloogan

too bad about the haircut

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

note the billiard balls lamo

nice
\

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

"undecideds"

which is just another way of saying embarrassed republican

i think all mil people and though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
fantastic sci fi

im even down with their magic space engines just to move the plot along

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

i have bad news friend
it'll happen

just not soon enough to actually matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

Said the illyrians in 75 CE

• Locked thread